Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One of my Favorite Osiris Pic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
One of my Favorite Osiris picture. What do you fellas think? Click the photo for higher resolution!

[Image: hjoPIHnl.png]
*pats Kalh on the back* There, there.

EDIT: Yep, still laughing irl XD. Whew boy. Good one.
It'd be cool if you left 'hattan's orbit a bit, no? )

edit: Is that Trenton below your Osiris?

edit 2: Cool graphics! I'd love to see rest of Sirius textures!
(04-07-2017, 08:09 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: [ -> ]edit 2: Cool graphics! I'd love to see rest of Sirius textures!

You like those graphics, don't you? Alright then.
I've just decided to make Normal Mapping on this thing here. One day, when the OpenGL renderer is finished by Schmackbolzen, we will make use of DX11 level graphics in Discovery and bumpmaps, specular, normal maps and ambient occlusion will become a reality.

Click on this link: Super Osiris by eigos on Sketchfab
The Osiris definitely looks better without the spine.
The turrets aren't pointed at the camera. Not scary enough.
(04-07-2017, 11:04 AM)eigos Wrote: [ -> ]Click on this link: Super Osiris by eigos on Sketchfab

...Nice.
So sexy and wet. Mhmmm...
DX11 ALL OF THE DISCOVERIES JAJAJA
rip potatoes
(04-07-2017, 11:04 AM)eigos Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2017, 08:09 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: [ -> ]edit 2: Cool graphics! I'd love to see rest of Sirius textures!

You like those graphics, don't you? Alright then.
I've just decided to make Normal Mapping on this thing here. One day, when the OpenGL renderer is finished by Schmackbolzen, we will make use of DX11 level graphics in Discovery and bumpmaps, specular, normal maps and ambient occlusion will become a reality.

Click on this link: Super Osiris by eigos on Sketchfab

Wait whaaaat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5