Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I am Feckerr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I love Freelancer and by you reading this I am guessing that you do to. We should go out and grab a coffee sometime, chat about speed docking, engine killing and just how big our cargo holds are. Seriously but, I got this game when it first came out and I was 12. I am now 25 and still come back to this beaut of a game. Back in my youth I pretty much exclusivley played on the DS9 Server, if any of you played there you might remember me, like Ron Burgundy I was kind of a big deal. I was mostly know as {Predator}[H]Uber[H],YMER[X]Vile[X] and -={EF}=-[X]Twisted[X].

I've been on here for about 2 weeks now, mining the first few days and trading the rest, finally got over a billion credits and I'm ready to get back to doing a bit of space fighting. As with everything I've been doing with this server It's all pretty much brand new to me. I have no idea the best weapon layout and can't even do vanilla ship fighting as DS9's dogfights were pretty different to the v1 game. If you feel like PVPing and schooling me please do. Hit me up on one of my characters that I shall now list.

Ageira~Curie
DHC-Dr.Fec-Kerr
DHC-Zugspitze
Uber

Peace out,

Feckerr
Welcome to Discovery! Smile
(04-07-2017, 10:34 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery! Smile

Are you hitting on me?

Feckerr
Yes.
Holy crap. I remember you from DS9 YMER. I forgot what names I used there, but I remember being in Starfleet and that Warhammer guild - forgot its name. Good memories back there. I went straight to Disco after that, 2006ish.

Anyway, welcome!
Welcome, willkomen, welkom, أهلاً و سهلاً, 歡迎光臨, and in many other languages around the world, welcome Tongue
I hope you'll find to enjoy yourself in this place!

If you got any questions, feel free to send me a PM or hit me up on skype (thomas.denotter).

Have fun!
Welcome to Discovery!
(04-07-2017, 11:39 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. I remember you from DS9 YMER. I forgot what names I used there, but I remember being in Starfleet and that Warhammer guild - forgot its name. Good memories back there. I went straight to Disco after that, 2006ish.

Anyway, welcome!

And Idea what your <SF> Name was?

(04-08-2017, 12:23 AM)Caelumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, willkomen, welkom, أهلاً و سهلاً, 歡迎光臨, and in many other languages around the world, welcome Tongue

If you got any questions, feel free to send me a PM or hit me up on skype (thomas.denotter).

Have fun!

You are defo hitting no me.

(04-08-2017, 12:37 AM)Zhe Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery!

Thanks Wink

Feckerr
(04-08-2017, 12:59 AM)Feckerr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 12:23 AM)Caelumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, willkomen, welkom, أهلاً و سهلاً, 歡迎光臨, and in many other languages around the world, welcome Tongue

Have fun!

You are defo hitting no me.

Maybe I am sweetie, you may never know

[Image: VAqLQI4.gif]
(04-08-2017, 12:59 AM)Feckerr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2017, 11:39 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. I remember you from DS9 YMER. I forgot what names I used there, but I remember being in Starfleet and that Warhammer guild - forgot its name. Good memories back there. I went straight to Disco after that, 2006ish.

Anyway, welcome!

And Idea what your <SF> Name was?

I think I was Trip/Tucker. I remember we were using names from all the series.
Pages: 1 2