Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Core is back like the Backstreet Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-21-2017, 02:44 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Before I forget (again) just wanna say one quick thing.

Major thanks to the community at large to not only encouraging me to make a return but cheering me on and motivating me. Each time I make a roleplay post and whatnot I'm doing it for you guys.

Secondly another major thanks for the community coming forward helping source the 2 billion required for the leadership. It was amazing to watch people across Disco coming together and acting so quickly towards a common goal. I don't think I'm special, and I don't even think this was about me as an individual, but it was just awesome to watch. Although it's by no means perfect, I do regret calling this community toxic. Even with our differences, people can still come together and help each other out.

If we want to make Disco a better place, this is what we need to continue doing. Together, we can bring some health back into the game!

everything is fine and dandy now
I have really enjoyed fighting back Core| raids on Alpha back to 2015. It was really fun and great, Core| was probably the best Outcast enemy since the time I'm playing.

http://i.imgur.com/blP1HkC.png
http://i.imgur.com/WGHQnN9.jpg

After that I've found the Core| as the great place to develop my main RP character, this faction was providing really wide, interesting and unique in a way RP platform. I have a really warm feelings towards the Core and many good memories about it. Kudos to for the titanic work that he made to create and maintain this faction, he have inspired a lot of people and during his leadership the Core| was one of the most active factions on the server. There is probably more things I should say, but Lyth said enough, really. Gloria Aeterna.

From Alpha with love.
people only logged because of oorphate lol

also you liar, you don't care about your members, you never replied to my cyber )^:
delta drama key to omicron activity, bring it back

and dont let antonio ruin it with nemp bombs this time
(04-09-2017, 10:00 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]delta drama key to omicron activity, bring it back

and dont let antonio ruin it with nemp bombs this time

TBH although it creates activity the region needs to progress past that. I think it's unhealthy that the only pursuit of activity, meaningful interest and heck even RP revolves around Zoner drama and FP11 when the region is so much more than that.
i think the entire reason it created activity was because it was two factions that most groups have actual dealings with.

that and because of zoner neutrality it allowed most of the server to take part with their factions, regardless of how far away they actually were (you can argue this might not be realistic but definitely did contribute to activity)
I never really knew you, I am too new to understand all the drama before a heavy decision, but I find it admirable how you care about your faction and the Omicrons, a good example and just what we need, I also do not know what you did to get banned but I would be glad if you stayed here, I think you can make a difference. Good Luck!
(04-09-2017, 10:08 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]i think the entire reason it created activity was because it was two factions that most groups have actual dealings with.

that and because of zoner neutrality it allowed most of the server to take part with their factions, regardless of how far away they actually were (you can argue this might not be realistic but definitely did contribute to activity)

Fair point, when you look at it from a pure activity basis. Although people can get bored of the same context/background occurring over and over again. But that may just simply be my perspective. I wouldn't mind create scenarios that are just as enriching activity wise but have a different context though.
"Players Online - 29" - Gone are the days of glorious activity with over 200 people online at the same time. It kind of makes me sad that things are no longer like they used to be. I wish you luck there Lyth and hope the Admins won't deny you the opportunity to try and bring some life back just so they can show off how adamant and strong their rule and decisions are.
I still keep empty cell in my prison, senor Nodtviet. One with your name on it.

Caramba! They patched Robocop, so they can patch you too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5