Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I played Freelancer when it first came out, I played it so much the CD broke and I then bought a new one! I even still have the Official Strategy Guide.

I cannot believe people are still playing this game so many years later.

I made up a character, Karl Blix, yesterday and have spent my day trading and chatting, and I only got robbed once!

Every single person I have met so far has been phenomenally helpful and friendly.

Hope to see you in space.
Many games still live thanks to the devotion of some people and just the sheer interest some still keep to ye golden games of old. It's not just this place that lives among the crowd, but nevertheless it is one of them. Feels like a peck on the cheek when you find something old but gold that still somehow has kept itself alive.

In other words on my part however, welcome and enjoy the show.
Welcome to disco mate. Be sure to check out the rules section http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334 if you haven't already. Also if ya have any questions feel free to ask them i'm sure that most if not all people in the community would have an answer to whatever question you may have. Have a good time and see you in space.
Welcome to Discovery! Enjoy your stay, build up your story and stay away from the weebs. Smile
(04-14-2017, 01:41 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery! Enjoy your stay, build up your story and stay away from the weebs. Smile

Dear lady Sombra means stay away from the PvP Aces :3 enjoy your stay.
Yes, stay away from the PvP aces and the weebs!
Go to Gallia, it's great believe me.

Good to see more players coming in, hopefully when I get my computer issue sorted out, I'll see ya in space.
Hiya and welcome.

Most people here are friendly and helpful, both on the forums and ingame. There is a lot to see and do out there.

Have fun flying.
Glad to hear you're having a good experience so far

Welcome, Dude Smile
Good morning

I am 27 now and i played this back when i was in elementary school or high school. after i played and finish this game for the first time i wondered why there is no freelancer 2 3 4 5 6 7 when i was in college up to last year and until i found this wonderful server. For me it was a bit unfair why skyrim is 5 now and freelancer is still normal release and the likes considering its graphics and gameplay. so yeah freelancer number one!! i just started 3 days a go with 4 chars now. I am doing premium scrap as Ray Edwards. Smile
Pages: 1 2