Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~Jaws. \\ From: (C~Jack_Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:
[Image: VFOENuj.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jack Light
Encryption: #CYN-581-DPL

Greetings Jaws,

I was wondering if you had any news concerning our brief but interesting conversation in Pennsylvania a few days ago, I had hoped to get a speedy response however on reflection it's understandable that such deals must be discussed prior to making an arrangement. I would like to know however if the professorship has expressed interest in working with us.

- Jack Light

*** Upon reaching the end of the recording a program launches that causes the message to become corrupt, it then re-encrypts the message and then erases any trace of the message from the network ***

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Jaws.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: jaws.png]

Good Evening Mr Light.

As i said during our last conversation before we were so rudely disturbed, the professorship are not willing to give permission for us to open up a conversation at this time. My suggestion, should you wish to further your cause, would be to show willingness to overcome the digressions that proceed you and 'prove' yourself as it were, a useful friend of the Lane Hackers

That is all i can discuss for now

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Quote:

Accessing channel

Greetings Jaws,

I have began an investigation into the matter as promised. It would seem that the member in question was (C~Assassin-03. From what I'm receiving some conflicting reports about the details of this incident. Naturally if you have records on the incident it should help clear things up and I can proceed with my investigation.

Now as to proving ourselves being of use to the lane hackers you've herd me multiple times saying that I know many things, information that no doubt prove useful to the lane hackers. I will reveal the exact coordinates of the DSE instillation I mentioned earlier the Data you need is below.
It should be noted that this will also be the last piece of information we will give freely, should the professorship wish for more information cooperation will be needed from their end as I am not interested in a one way partnership if you get my meaning.

- Jack Light

*** Upon reaching the end of the recording a program launches that causes the message to become corrupt, it then re-encrypts the message and then erases any trace of the message from the network ***

...uploading.data...

Mr Light.

With regards to your investigation i would also like to refer you to this report: Comm: pid1868110
Of course this information is supplied in the strictest of confidence and is purely for the use of the Commune.

I have received your data on the DSE installation. I understand your frustrations Mr Light but if you can continue to provide us with high quality information and satisfy the Professorship with a suitable justification to the previous encounter mentioned in the report, then i see no reason why you could not obtain what you are looking for

Quote:

Accessing channel

Greetings Jaws,

I have investigated the matter and my progress was aided greatly with the report you so kindly provided. It would seem that the pilot flying the ship Assassin-03 has been missing in action for some time now, this is an unfortunate turn of events I know. But the report doesn't fully justify our group, there are some who call us nomad lovers because it is no secret that we work with them from time to time. However our goals are not for the destruction of humanity, we believe that peace is possible between humanity and the Nomad race, however certain hostile elements that wish the destruction of the nomads at any cost must first be eliminated. It is this small group of humanity that we target. It is unfortunate that this incident occurred and I would like to know if it is possible to negotiate terms with the professorship in order to avoid an incident like this again.

In relation to the DSE instillation, Our forces have already started to clamp down on any trade ships supplying it, if additional pressure were forced upon them a large amount of cash could be extorted from them on a regular basis. I'm sure La Nacion would lend assistance should you need it and our forces would be able to provide additional support. We would however request a small token amount of 20% in order to help fund our operations in the omicrons.

Additionally in the interest of improving relations I will share some information however I will not do this forever unless I start seeing some cooperation from the professorship. Since I currently have much sensitive information that is well... too sensitive to reveal I will stick with whats safe for now and start revealing what we know about the Auxesia battle group. We've been aware for quiet some time now that they have began to form an alliance with the AI known as |PRIME , naturally I have such data recordings that would indicate this as while I was in Kappa I came across one and well, it is quiet obvious that they work together giving the convenient arrival of the Auxesian ship as I attempted to get information from the AI.

Additionally we Know that their forces have a heavy presence in the Inverness system as well as having a presence in both Kansas and cortez. We have scouted the Inverness system extensively and found no outpost that seems to belong to them and during a mission one of their ships attempted to intercept us. I later followed the ship back to the direction from which it came and it led to a junkyard instillation. Since the Junkers have a heavy presence in this system and there are no other places to land a ship I highly suspect they are using this instillation as their base of operations. I find this quiet Ironic as I've seen them allying with Xenos and hellfire legion during our previous altercations.

They seem to have an alliance with Bretonia as well though it seems that not all in Bretonia trust them, though the crown clearly places a higher value on them in comparison with the Nacion. I was going to present my findings to the Nacion but perhaps you would like to have that honor, they may even reward you for this information if it is of interest to them.

- Jack Light

...uploading.data...

Mr Light.

That is indeed interesting

You clearly have some useful information.. And your ideas on extortion intrigue me.

The moves you have made so far to rectify the past incident, along with your willingness to share information, have been noticed by the Professorship and they have informed me of the following:

should the Commune be interested in restoring diplomatic relations, they should:
- Cease any cooperation with the nomads or infested individuals within Liberty and its border worlds.
- The pilot of the Assassin-03 to enter this comm and issue an apology. As this is not a possibility his supervisor will suffice
- Monetary compensation for the damages caused to our organization.

These are the terms set out by the Professorship and, although not open to negotiation, are considered a fair and reasonable start to discussions

I eagerly await your reply Mr Light

Quote:

Accessing channel

Greetings Jaws,

It is good to hear that my efforts are finally paying off, however there must be agreements to both sides to the terms in order for any sort of agreement to successfully be implemented and stand the test of time as there are many situations that can lead to a breakdown of the current terms I would like to suggest the addition of a new one as well as a slight adjustment on your first term. We will then be able to move forward and work together in a way that will surely benefit both our goals.

Terms:
- Cease any cooperation with the nomads or infested individuals within Liberty and its border worlds against the hackers or it's allies.
- The Lane hackers agree not to actively pursue any Nomad or infected individual however self defense is permitted.
- The supervisor of the pilot flying Assassin-03 on that day enters this comm and issue an apology.
- Monetary compensation for the damages caused to our organization.

Additionally I have some further information from one of our own pilots code named Honey.Badger , he claims that the DSE engaged him and his comrade in the Pennsylvania system today with the aid of a member of the Hellfire Legion. Although the member of the Legion was one of the lower ranked members it is something I found rather odd as it was obvious they were working together to hamper our efforts at clamping down on their base supply lines.

- Jack Light

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Jack Light of the Commune, this is Professor Provocateur Goro Yoshida.

Late my arrival in this communication may be, but this was made on purpose. It was a good opportunity for Initiate Jaws to engage in diplomacy and gain valuable experience which he will certainly need in the days to come.

It is not the first time we had to walk a thin line in our diplomatic endeavors, the Crimson Cross is a very good example. In one hand you are part of the Outcasts, a state with which we are allied with, but you are also influenced by the aliens, a race which we consider to be the biggest threat to humanity. The Professorship does not care for your fantasies of a human-nomad utopia which your alien friends are apparently "interested" in establishing. It is disconnected from reality for only a fool would so easily forget what transpired 24 years ago, namely the Nomad War. History is a valuable tutor.

Regarding your proposal, the first term is agreeable though expect to be viewed with suspicion, as we are constantly on the lookout for any expansion of the nomads in Liberty.

As for the second term, it is not acceptable. In any form. Asking us to turn against the Rogues might actually have more chances of success than this term.

[Image: ZluSTuG.jpg]

[Image: WtmAnBz.png?1]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Yoshida,

My name is Jared Nomak, and I am Overlord of the Commune.

I felt the need to step in into these negotiations, and I think since you stepped in as well, that I should do the same.

However, I need to express my opinion. Negotiations are not something you're good at- or, you simply do not want good terms with us. You tell me. On the other side, we the Commune, are ready to make compromises, as you can see.

I will tell you few things. First of all is that we are part of Maltese society. We are their legal citizen, recognised by the National Council. We as that are as well part of National Security Initiative that, gathers all the smaller groups that fly under Maltese flags, and that have military or combat assets.

Due to that, Commune strives to have good relations with all the factions from Sirius, that are allied with Malta. And I must say, we are very good at it. Even the Rogues, to whom you seem to have fallen out of contact with as of late.

Our terms are very simple, and our terms were accepted by everyone else, that say that they are allied with Malta. I sincerely doubt that you are because, Maltese were known to be very close with Nomads, who protected Malta many times, together with us.

And our terms and conditions are very clear. Do not shoot Nomads and individuals associated with them, and you will get the same treatment in return. However, you will decline this if your goals are to bring Nomads into extinction, which is, I must inform you, very bad thing, you see.

However, let me tell you another thing since you mention their expansion. There's no expansion, dear Yoshida. Our predecessors, who arrived here from Sol, were guests- not the ones to be first. And believe me, they were very well accepted, until groups like Order or Core- that are creations of Liberty and Rheinland's governments, begun to go where they should not.

I repeat. We are ready to negotiate and make reasonable compromises but you should do that as well if you wish some kind of treatment. If you do not then, you can continue being arrogant.

I will await your response. Nomak out.

Quote:

Accessing channel

Greetings Mr.Yoshida

You will have to forgive Lord Nomak for his outburst, he is a little emotional after the departure of a dear comrade of ours named Enma Loyola I'm sure you can understand how he is feeling at the moment. However Lord Nomak does raise some valid points, there must be compromises from both sides and it would be unfortunate to allow this to get in the way of our two factions cooperating. We are fully prepared to allow yourselves defend your interests against the nomads should they act against your forces and we will not interfere should a nomad initiate an attack on one of the Lane Hackers or their allies, all we ask in return is that you do not seek to actively combat them.

- Jack Light

Pages: 1 2