Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.1 ID bug/mismatch report thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
====================
ID Name: Kempeitai ID
Line: None
====================

In accordance to the above post, the Kempeitai ID is still being sold on Matsue Base in Hiroshima, even though the Kempeitai ID is now supposed to be Imperial-sided.
====================
ID Name: Liberty Rogue
Line: ZOI Systems
====================

States HUMBOLDT as one of the ZOI systems (I believe it does not exist any more).
====================
Type: ID
Bug: Khara ID was edited on mar 17 2017 to remove the follow rp rules while uncloaked line. I have the pms still and can forward them if need be. The line has since reappeared. Haven't gotten anything so far to say this was reversed.
====================

i was lazy and was redirected here. cause i didnt even see this thread. .... probably because im old and blind.

The current serverside change to the ID states that you simply must follow regular engagement rules (ai. You are not exempt from roleplaying before shooting someone), whereas the line regarding doing so while uncloaked has been removed. Please double-check if this is still the case.
====================
Liberty Police:
ID card, allowable ships:
====================

The ship list on the Liberty Police ID card states you can fly the Liberty "Archer" Class Siege Cruiser, when in fact the only two bases that sell that ship are Navy Guard and totally hostile to Police, meaning you cannot buy that ship to begin with....
====================
Type: IFF
Bug: GMS hostile to Java Station
====================
Java Station should be neutral + no dock to GMS ships, but it's full hostile (tested with indie ID)

====================
Bug: Zoners hostile to Java Station
====================
Java Station should be neutral to Zoner ships, but it's full hostile (tested with OSI ID and indie zoner ID)

====================
Bug: GRN hostile to Java Station
====================
Java Station should be neutral to GRN ships, but it's full hostile (tested with indie GRN ID)
====================
Type: IFF / Empathy
Bug: Order hostile to Coalition and Colonial Republic
====================

Order| ID (and possibly its indie counterpart) is full hostile to civilian IFF counterparts of Coalition (Zhukowski) and Colonial Republic (Planet Yuma) which both should be friendly to Order and dockable by us due to relations with their parent/military factions. Can we ask for rephack to fix it for current and future ships for both ID's?
====================
ID Name: Vagrant ID
Bug: Vagrant ID cannot buy Marduks
====================

The ID states that players who have it equipped can buy "all Nomad ships" however it says "ERR You cannot buy this ship because you do not have the correct ID" when one tries to buy a Marduk.
====================
ID Name: Alster Union ID.
Line: Lacks allowed battleship ID line, lacks, tech cells, lacks rephacks.
====================

ID no longer does the following things/has the following features:

1) Lacks battleships on allowed ships list.

2) Lacks RM cap 100% compat, lacks RM light ship 100% compat (as adjusted by perk rules).

3) Doesn't rephack green to Separatists, Lane Hackers, Rogues, LWB, and red to Hessians and Bundschuh.
====================
ID Name: Xeno ID
Line: Commonwealth rep
====================

The Xeno ID is rephacked hostile to the Commonwealth, even though they are listed as allies.
====================
ID Name: GC| Official ID
Line: Not a line. An unannounced technerf.

GC Indie ID has since ages BW and Civilian lines both on 100% and recently it was taken from the official one which had both lines on 100% as well. I suppose that happened around the same time the Vindicator (LH snub) got its techcell.

I would like to see an explanation on this or even better see this change reverted. It's a rare goody GC had since years and I don't see a reason for us to lose it unannounced or with a reasoning such as: "But having both shiplines on 100% is so op". I would appreciate it if things like technerf changes on an official ID would be done after talking to the OFL prior changing in the future. You know where to reach out for me. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3