Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently found you guys were still an active community and have been missing freelancer something chronic. Some nice people recently helped me out with understanding the server a little, but i hope to actually get to know some of you and hopefully get involved with your Roleplay soon!

Im an independant pilot (i used to fly fighters back on another server) who is just trading for the time being and trying out a little mining. Say hi to me if you see me online! Id love to meet you all Smile

xoxo
LucyKemia

P.S. Just to explain my name, its my online handle, and its a joke because i personally have had Leukaemia and it became a little joke "Drag Name" with some of my friends. I hope no one is offended by it.
Welcome to Disco, a lot to see and explore. Game may be old but still the best space sim in my opinion. Sorry about your condition but glad your sense of humor is strong. See you in-game (sun)
Welcome! if you need any help, keep an eye out for the [helpers] that are ingame, they might be able to help your problem out!

Sorry to hear of your condition. hope you'll do well
Welcome to your disco , We're pleased to have you among us .

Sorry about your condition , Wish you do well .

Enjoy your time
Hello and welcome! To be honest, your name made me chuckle. Take care mate!
Hi there and welcome to disco!
Feel free to rp with the characters I maintain. Always a chat or two to be had.
Welcome to Discovery mate, always nice to see new faces around. As already said, if you need help search for [Helper] tagged people ingame, or contact anybody on this list either via PM or Skype.

Either way, I hope you'll enjoy your stay around here, and am looking forward to meeting you ingame. Wink
Welcome to Discovery! Smile
Welcome to Discovery! Absolute pleasure to see new faces, as always!

As a Disco helper and old hand around here, you can pm me if you ever need advice on any subject. Have a good time here, and welcome back to the FL universe!

And always remember; everybody wants cardamine.
Pages: 1 2