Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Update: RM VHF/Bomber: Geist/Bergelmir (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not going to explain what happened, but the frustration intensified while I was texturing the previous Bergelmir model. Textures were not falling in place properly. So, I destroyed and bring havoc on the model.

Now, for the new, revised, less clunky, easier to texture design, behold, the:

Bergelmir:

Link to p3d.in

Also, that is not all. The Bergelmir was based on the
Geist:

Link to p3d.in

~Fels
Awh hell yeah. I love the wings on that thing. Keeps the Rheinland design and everything.
I cant load the last 2 links bc mobile but the first picture is the fafnir, rheinlands heavy bomber, whereas the bergelmir is the light bomber.
You definitely have some modeling skills
I'd like to poke you towards this: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/13-ARKM-N37_...%22_Bomber

It looks really similar, just wondering if you knew.
(04-17-2017, 03:45 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]You definitely have some modeling skills
I'd like to poke you towards this: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/13-ARKM-N37_...%22_Bomber

It looks really similar, just wondering if you knew.

Hi,

Yes i did saw that image on Photobucket while searching on google for ideas. So, apparently it is in-game currently? I can scratch those wings off and make it beefier.

(04-17-2017, 03:44 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]I cant load the last 2 links bc mobile but the first picture is the fafnir, rheinlands heavy bomber, whereas the bergelmir is the light bomber.

So it's the light bomber that is needed. But is the one on the image is it in-game?
Both the Fafnir and Bergelmir are in game at the moment. The Bergelmir is the light bomber that needs updating/replacing, the image you have linked and based the new design (which is fairly nice looking) off is the Fafnir heavy bomber.
That's a pretty cool model. But i would scale down the length of your cockpit by half and then add a neck to keep the overall length of the ship. Just a thought.
While I always thought the Fafnir looks cool, your new version of it is even better. I'd love to fly that thing.
Neat ship. Yet, I'd tell you this: try to resize the cockpit - it looks way too big compared to the other Rhein snubcraft. Try to look the Wraith, as an example.

All in all, nice job (:

~ Zyl
Why is everything compared to the Guardian aifhabeiag

It's beautiful. I love it. Come work for Liberty. :p
I wouldn't mind a new Grizzly that looks a little less... strange.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6