Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey, i'm Matias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm Matias, 20 years old and from Argentina. I've returned to Freelancer after a couple of years playing another games, as WoW, Mass Effect or Mount & Blade. My english knowledge is basic but i can undersant the conversations and chat like Tarzan. I love this game since i discovered years ago. I upgraded my internet connection, switching from an ISP to another and now i can play just with 200ms and no packet loss. Works for me.

I didn't choose a role, but actually i'm trying to trade or sell minery items. It's faster than do the quests of the stations and planets.

Cheers!
Hello Matias, welcome to discovery Smile
Welcome!

I hope you will enjoy the game. Wink
Hi Dude. Welcome.

Don't worry about choosing a role right now. Fly around and play the game until you find a group that sparks your imagination.

Since it is an RP server, until you create a character for yourself, just play you as you believe you would act as the pilot of a spaceship.
Welcome back buddy . Enjoy your time.
Hey there man, welcome to Discovery!

Make sure to check out people with a [Helper] tag (as I happen to be one) out ingame if you got any problems or questions that need to be answered.

And don't worry, beginning with roleplay is something that will happen sooner or later. Just look around and find out what things you'd like to try out and do this.

Anyways, have a fun time on this server. Smile