Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tau-31, Holman Outpost and IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IFF/rep bug report
I'll add this here and will edit that post if i find more anomalies.
More concerning, GRN indie ID + restart is hostile to Java and Holman. Which means GRN indies might be very inclined to shoot IMG and vice versa. And if you blow up annoying IMG snubs, you put your normal IMG rep at risk.
For those who are interested: I have several ships that are as neutral as possible to any faction to have as less as possible enemies. But Holman is a essential to some of them and I found out that if I buy a bribe at Singapore Shipyard or Cardiff Mining Station I became friendly enough with IMG to be able to land at Holman AND still being neutral with Corsairs and Outcast (but barely).

But.... I was also used to land with my Imperial ships (also known as Exiles) on Holman. Not being able to buy a bribe I went so far to keep shooting IMG vessels until I was -3 with IMG. I then bought a bribe and and performed several mission to become as friendly as possible with IMG. But when I went to Jave Station, the station appeared to be neutral. But the moment I try to dock it turned red and started to shoot at me. Bummer :(
(05-09-2017, 04:46 PM)Ruud Wrote: [ -> ]For those who are interested: I have several ships that are as neutral as possible to any faction to have as less as possible enemies. But Holman is a essential to some of them and I found out that if I buy a bribe at Singapore Shipyard or Cardiff Mining Station I became friendly enough with IMG to be able to land at Holman AND still being neutral with Corsairs and Outcast (but barely).

But.... I was also used to land with my Imperial ships (also known as Exiles) on Holman. Not being able to buy a bribe I went so far to keep shooting IMG vessels until I was -3 with IMG. I then bought a bribe and and performed several mission to become as friendly as possible with IMG. But when I went to Jave Station, the station appeared to be neutral. But the moment I try to dock it turned red and started to shoot at me. Bummer Sad

If you are using an imperial navy ship, you could base yourself off Shinagawa(Tau 29), Freeport 6(Tau 29), Nagasaki (Kyushu), or Freeport 10 (Tau 37)
You just gravedug a thread to answer a three month old question.

I thiiiink we're done here.
Pages: 1 2