Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An Exchange of Pleasantries event rewards! [Concluded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A bit overdue, but please congratulate the players who have scored the highest activity in this event!

The full list can be found here:

As thus, the first place goes to LNS-[AKE]-Valiant-012 belonging to our very own and he wins the main prize.

has not only won the unique non-lootable, non-buyable class 8 weapon, but he may also submit the name and the flavor text for it. And, if he so desires, its sellpoint if he wishes anyone to buy it. It should be noted that he does not necessarily need to make it into a Liberty Navy manufactured gun either. Depending on the flavor text submitted, it can be any. The gun is currently registered as Sirius Civilian and depending on the specifications of the player, it may be other things.
In addition, you are also entitled to a free forum title change.

The runner up prizes are are rewarded to:

- CLAIMED
- CLAIMED

These players may choose to receive any of the Tier I rewards as specified in this thread and request a custom forum title.

Please submit your event rewards claims via Player Requests.
"LNS-[AKE]-Valiant-012 150590
5th|LNT-Albatross 80001"

I wonder how much debt he was in to reach that. heh, That's some fierce determination to reach that high.
Congrats to the winners and thanks for making a fun event (sun)
It was a good run, and I appreciate the reward.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, would it be possible to get some Scientific Data as a reward?
Yes, please provide the shipname during the request and state as such.
Is it required to do RP if we want to collect the reward for this?
Cool prize....very cool. So, I get to name the gun and then give it its "Flavor Text". Is the flavor text the in-game description of the gun, is that what that is? I am wondering what the stats are and, is it only 1 gun or a full ship loadout for a specific ship? I do not understand the being able to set up a sell point for the gun if it is Non-buyable. Would the sell point be just for this 1 gun?

(04-19-2017, 05:58 PM)thisDerius Wrote: [ -> ]Is it required to do RP if we want to collect the reward for this?

This seems more like a question you would ask at the begging of an event and not at the end. Seeing as how I don't see you on the winners list and you are asking at the end of the event, kind of leads me to kind feel like you may have an issue. I role played plenty with the BAF and a few others along the way during the event. I even got into a convoy, but in all honesty the convoy RP was so lack luster and mixed in with ooRP comments, that I dropped out on the first run to Dublin and went my own way. Just in case, here is proof of my having role played during the event.

In Extremis

It was a cool event and thanks Spazzy for setting it up and for the Cool prizes.

One more thing..... Would it be possible to transfer this gun to someone else? As in, if I had a Raffle/Lottery/Auction for it or if someone had some really good R&D role play going on and needed a prototype weapon, would I be able to pass on the "Player Request" to them and let them do the naming and flavor text?

Congrats to the rest of the winners and kudos to everyone else that participated.
(04-19-2017, 07:47 PM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [ -> ]Cool prize....very cool. So, I get to name the gun and then give it its "Flavor Text". Is the flavor text the in-game description of the gun, is that what that is? I am wondering what the stats are and, is it only 1 gun or a full ship loadout for a specific ship? I do not understand the being able to set up a sell point for the gun if it is Non-buyable. Would the sell point be just for this 1 gun?

(04-19-2017, 05:58 PM)thisDerius Wrote: [ -> ]Is it required to do RP if we want to collect the reward for this?

This seems more like a question you would ask at the begging of an event and not at the end. Seeing as how I don't see you on the winners list and you are asking at the end of the event, kind of leads me to kind feel like you may have an issue. I role played plenty with the BAF and a few others along the way during the event. I even got into a convoy, but in all honesty the convoy RP was so lack luster and mixed in with ooRP comments, that I dropped out on the first run to Dublin and went my own way. Just in case, here is proof of my having role played during the event.

In Extremis

It was a cool event and thanks Spazzy for setting it up and for the Cool prizes.

One more thing..... Would it be possible to transfer this gun to someone else? As in, if I had a Raffle/Lottery/Auction for it or if someone had some really good R&D role play going on and needed a prototype weapon, would I be able to pass on the "Player Request" to them and let them do the naming and flavor text?

Congrats to the rest of the winners and kudos to everyone else that participated.

Yus.
The gun as it is right now is a Plasma 2,00 gun, similar in stats as the Magma Hammer. You can submit the name and the ingame IRP description of the gun. You can choose either to get a full set of these weapons for your ship (count depending on your preferred loadout) and yes you can sell it to other players if you want.

Or you can, if you want to go that route, allow anyone to buy it from a npc station of your choice, similar to how codenames on freeports are bought.
And now i can't wait for the next event! HYPE
There should be something on a slightly smaller scale made for this friday and the weekend.
Pages: 1 2