Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: THE APM MINING AND CONVOY ANNOUCEMENT THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...It's also a bloody massive flight just to get to Omicron Lost to mine. Might as well let people know it's worth it.

This thread is not a feedback or discussion thread. Any questions, queries, feedback, criticisms or memes can be PM'd directly to myself here.

This is not a means for us to blanket all of our activity as an event or whatever and thus allow us to apply faction rights to people who try to interact with us. That's just uber lame and not fun.

These announcements are not exclusive to Core| members and Core indies. I highly invite friendly and neutral factions to visit the specified locations for fill-ups. Same applies for hostile/piracy interest.

This thread will be used to inform the community at large when and where Core|APM are conducting mining convoys, so that we can try to create some (ambient) activity through that. The community is invited to partake in these in one form or another. Hopefully we can all make big bucks and big activity.

I also encourage Core| members and Core indies to make use of this thread when they wish to create some activity.

I ask the community to not abuse this thread as a means of triangulating accurate dumps on people.

Code:
[size=20][b]Mining/Convoy Location:[/b]
[b]Cargo:[/b]
[b]Destination:[/b]
[b]Mining/Convoy Date and Time:[/b]
[b]The Character/Ship I Will Be On In-Game (for communication):[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b][/size]

I highly suggest turning on alerts/subscribing to this thread and keeping a general eye on it.

DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST
(Pain is temporary, glory is forever)
Mining/Convoy Location: Omicron Delta
Cargo: iridium (refined)
Destination: Pennsylvania
Mining/Convoy Date and Time: Today, 13:15 server time
The Character/Ship I Will Be On In-Game (for communication): Core|APM-Sagittarius-9
Notes: on my way back to the Omicrons I'd like to obtain a batch of premium scrap in Texas, so Junkers are pretty much welcome; then it's off to Alabama.
Mining/Convoy Location: Detroit Munitions, New York
Cargo: Light Arms
Destination: Dagger Outpost, Omega-55
Mining/Convoy Date and Time: Today, 20:10 (right now)
The Character/Ship I Will Be On In-Game (for communication): Core|APM-Sagittarius-9
Notes: All interaction welcome
Convoy Location: Yaren Base, Omicron Delta
Cargo: Iridium (refined)
Destination: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
Mining/Convoy Date and Time: Today, around 7:00/7:15 ST (departure)
The Character/Ship I Will Be On In-Game (for communication): APM|Libra-7
Notes:
after completion, the route will continue from Planet Pittsburg back to Yaren wirh a batch of Boron

Further trade runs today will be announced on the go (//I'll do my best to keep them comming from time to time)
Mining/Convoy Location: Omicron Rho
Cargo: APM Hardware
Destination: California
Mining/Convoy Date and Time: today, 9:20 ST
The Character/Ship I Will Be On In-Game (for communication): APM|Libra-7
Notes:
if any junker would like to fill me up on premium scrap on the way back, you're welcome to do so