Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Im Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been many years since I was on here. Glad to see it is still up and running well. Finding alot of the new material great, especially the new ship classes available.

As I am not sure where else to put the following, I am adding it here. If it is in the wrong place please point me to the correct forum to post in.

Names Flynt Mcullah, owner and operator of Laramie Transportion Services. I fly anywhere, with anything, IF the price is right. If it fits in the hold, it can be done. I guarantee any load I take on, so if I somehow lose it in transit(not likely), I will reimburse the owner from my own pockets with credits or by repurchasing said lost item(s) and redelivering it. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Hello, sir. Welcome back. [Helper] tags around to help you. Make sure to ask a lot of questions to them. And money, of course.
Welcome back, bud, nice to see you around again!

Indeed Troy is right, watch out for Helpers like me both ingame and on the forums, they are there to help you.

I hope you'll enjoy the stay, and see ya soon! Smile
Well I haven't played this game in the likes of about a year. Hell damn thing didn't even work when I came back to it, lol. I guess good ol microsoft felt it necessary to make sure I could not play it with some of the new updates. Well I am downloading the new Version of Freelancer now. Makes me sad that this game is so old; I wonder how much longer this great community will exist for. Either way I am happy to be here, and pleasantly surprised to find people still care about this game. I wish there was some way I could support this game and its development.