Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Royal Navy Foreign Legion - Patrol Log (inRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 1v54inh.png]

Report Template:

Name -
Rank -
Date -
Report -

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

To: Royal Navy Foreign Legion HQ
Encryption level: High
Topic: Patrol log #001

Bonjour, Général de Division
We are sending transmission from the "Lune" gunboat of Royal Navy. We got a hostiles in Dublin. We have to admit, that it was a pretty big strange to see a Council's ship in Dublin. It seems that he was going to mine some bretonian gold. We were trying to send transmission, but this coward didn't want to talk. As a result, I got a 175 units of gold and one another ded traitor!

>>>END OF TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: tH0KVeb.png]

Name - Francois Drake
Rank - General de Divisione
Date - 05.05.734 AGS
Patrol Log #002

Today was an interesting day, our GB patrol set off from Carcassonne en route to the California system. RNS Azure accompanied by RNS Lune and Xion Sisco.
We arrived at our first patrol stop in California heading on a vector minus 45 degrees at California minor. There were some light navy patrols and Bretonian transports which we made light work of.

We then continued on to Planet Mojave, our intel suggests this is the cross point for all transports heading out of Bretonia to the New York system. It was there we encountered a lone BAF| bomber an officer of the merchant navy, nice guy who did not seem hostile at all. He told us he was delivering mail *hard to believe given the vessel he was flying*. We spoke a bit more until some Liberty pirates arrived and began shooting us. A fire fight ensued which delayed our escape and allowed the Liberty Navy to catch up.

Our vessels were ultimately destroyed but we managed to make it back to Magellan on a civilian freighter with our escape pods intact.

We will back out of there soon enough.

Vive le roi, vive le Legione.

Drake out.
[Image: 8xbrBKx.png]

Name - Xion Sisco
Rank - Général de Brigade
Date - 09 - 05 - 734 A.G.S.
Mission - Patrol Magellan and Leeds

I took the RNS Illustre and it's crew out for a short patrol. Magellan is quiet. The Carcassonne reports limited activity as of this afternoon.
Leeds is still active, but with the exception of a small Gaian patrol, there was no hostile activity near the jump holes, nor Planet Leeds. The Betheny reports minimal Bretonian and criminal contacts as of this afternoon. I have moored the Illustre at Leeds so the crew can get some shore-leave before returning to the front.

Magellan

Leeds

This concludes my report.
[Image: general-brigade.gif]
Name - Mary-Anne Reyes
Rank - Captain
Date - 5/12/824 AS

Today was a glorious night raid against the hapless Libertonians. All we got was a Rogue Barghest, whose shoddy construction made it absolutely no threat to our well-trained and equipped pilots. Said Barghest took a few slaps and ceased to be a threat via judicious application of firepower.

Logs attached.
[Image: BK6OE0B.png]
Encryption: High
To: Royal Navy Foreign Legion - High command
Subject: Patrol log 16.05.740 A.G.S

Action: Defending
System: Tau 37 system
Identification ID's of lawfull pilots: [RN]-Joseph.Berne; GRN|Alice'Marie; <AG]Everett.Fontaine; Vagrant|+|; Delrick.Ar'Shol; Francois.Lecocq
Identification ID's of unlawfull pilots: {343}Minako.Y-Taisho; {343}Yamamoto.K-Shosa; {343}Ryota,M-Shosho

Got a message on my communicator when i was in Leeds system, that some pilots invaded Tau 37 system.
Imideatly i set course to that system and got a little trip without any problems. After i arrived, i saw a figh between our pilots and Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai traitors of Kusarian republic in Freeport 10 orbit.
Then i was involded in that fight, and helped our compaghes defeat our enemies. And that's one more time, shows, that Gallic Crown is power, which can defeat enemies

[Image: lDKOBCJ.png]

To: Royal Navy Foreign Legion HQ
Encryption level: High
Topic: Patrol log #002

Bonjour, Général de Division
I'm reporting from the gunboat "Lune", located at Rishiri system. According to the contract with the police of Kusari I went there to protect this system from unlawful actions from side of kusarians rebels and pirates. We... We are suffering heavy losses now. Even with the support of the police, we can not deal with the enemy. Some sections of La Charite Space Port are disabled now. Enemies use mostly bombers. They are fast. They are deadly. A suspicious activity of the farmers' alliance has been observed now. They use civilian heavy bombers to attack us. And my ship was disabled by one of them. Etsuko Kudo - her name. But... She decided to save my life. It looks heroic, I have to admit. There were also some kusarian rebels.
We are requesting additional support.
Honor. Duty. Courage.

Name - Louis de la Shoe
Rank - Captaine
Date - 03.06.740 A.G.S

Report -
Bonjour comrades, today an expedition took place to the new London system. Setting out from Leeds our battlegroup consisting of the glorious Conquerant a detachment of bombers led by our own Joesph Berne and of course at my newly appointed position aboard the helm of the majestic Illustre, we quickly met our first foes.

A Single Bretonian so called battleship boldly claiming itself as the 'HMS-Victory' made for a excellent fight to watch as the Conquerant tore her asunder while I watched at the helm from a safe distance.

However triumphant over the HMS-Victory the Conquerant had sustained heavy damage and we set route back to friendly territory to make dry dock and commence repairs, however before interfacing with a tradelane to take her to safety she was set upon by a large group of snubs flying under the banner of Liberty. Things would have been grim at that moment for our brothers if we (in the Illustre) hadn't been concealed in cloak nearby to provide covering fire for the damaged Conquerant. Also reinforcing our battlegroup came the Royal Navy pilot Alice Marie.

The fighting raged on with heavy casualties on the side of the Libertonians before, of all things, the remnant of the Imperial Kusari fleet (as they call themselves the 343) joined to reinforce the Libertonian naval ships.

Although having the upper hand for most of the fighting our battleships were no match for their mass of diminutive destroyers. It wasn't long until we were forced to withdraw taking heavy damage to both Valor class vessels.

-Captaine Louis de la Shoe

Attached footage: 1 2

ID: GdD - Francois Drake
Date: 19.06.734 AGS
Patrol Log: #007

[Image: vZepTsD.png]

I must say I am most pleased with my fellow legionnaires for their continued reports on their progress in our struggle for the King!
To celebrate I bring you a most special report on our latest foray into the wilds of Bretonian Space. It seems a strange anamoly has materialized within the New London system.

By the grace of God and our King, the Illustre Battlegroup (RNS Illustre, RNS Vengeance, RNS Honneur, RNS Duelist and MRG| Vagrant) set off at once to the New London system to investigate. Upon arrival we found a large violent nebula had appeared above the sun in New London, located within the centre of the nebula was what appeared to be a jumphole that led to an unknown system. For some odd reason the jumphole was not stable enough to allow our ships through. Fearing for what my emerge from it, we setup 5k perimeter around the jumphole and preceded to destroy anything that might have come through.

Luckily nothing did while we were there, but we did encounter some strange sirians namely a birdy - Sapphire Raven and oddly equipped outcast named Enema Loyola.

Much small talk was exchanged until we decided to move our battlegroup to the New London Planet where we had received reports from a forward scout - RNS Duelist that a 'Dunkirk'- class Bretonian Battleship had taken up orbit around the Planet.

As we got closer the Battleship docked, but we did encounter that stupid Outcast again and a Gateway supply vessel Nostromo. After a while we decided to pull back to the Agincourt system and while enroute to the Agincourt Jumphole that Outcast Enma intercepted our remaining ships. Seems he/she? was working with Auxesian bombers that later arrived and began attacking us.

A fight ensued and shortly after our forward scout RNS Duelist had shot down the Outcast and the remaining bombers fled.

But that was not the end of it, to my surprise a Liberty Navy 5th| Battlegroup arrived on scene consisting of 1 Overlord Dreadnought LNS Omaha and an Interdictor Battlecruiser LNS Memphis and two bombers.

With RNS Honneur and RNS Duelist in tow, we were able to chase down LNS Memphis but LNS Omaha fled before we could finish her off. However 10 minutes later LNS Omaha decloaked off my portbow and attempted to engage RNS Vengeance. What a stupid admiral he was, for the attempt failed and he was made light work of by his majesty's guns! This was the highlight of the entire expedition into New London seeing that ship burn I must say.

After LNS Omaha was destroyed we were quite taken aback by the sudden appearance of a Council 'Redemption' class dreadnought, this beast was powerful and crippled RNS Vengeance. Other Illustre Battlegroup members managed to escape back to Agincourt but barely just. This was a lesson learned mon amis, next time we will bring double the forces!

Général de Division - Francois Drake, signing off. Vive le Roi

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

ID: Capitaine - Marc Lauren
Subject: Officer Training Report

[Image: 0x301sn.png]

Bonjour Général de Division Drake, this is Capitaine Lauren,

Just sending in a training report, of a real situation which happened within the last seven days. The evidence which has been gathered and taken is from Leeds or Magellan warfront against either the Bretonian Armed Forces, the Liberty Navy or allies of each side. Destruction was made, and good pilots and crew were taken. But with sacrifce there are good things such as destruction to take over Magellan.

There is not much evidence gathered, but I can assure you that training with Libby Roberts has been an honor and a pleasure, and there has been alot of expierence and training that I have receieved which will help us in the long run, stratagize and prepare stratically against what they believe is a threat to our King, but is harmless.

>>>Evidence<<<

File 1 File 2 File 3 File 4

This is all for now,

Capitaine Marc Lauren, signing off.

Pages: 1 2 3