Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: APEX Squadron - Mass Effect Andromeda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: K5HJHBD.png]

Those who know about Andromeda, know what I'm talking about. I was wondering if there are interested people to form a full squadron and do some missions from time to time. I'm sure wanna already.
are you playing on origin or
I'd be down. But I do need to get the friggin game at some point soon. Been meaning too.
(04-22-2017, 01:32 AM)Victor Steiner Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be down. But I do need to get the friggin game at some point soon. Been meaning too.

No. You stick here with us and continue with the interviews and every now and then get kidnapped by Miss Iron-Bra.
(04-22-2017, 01:46 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2017, 01:32 AM)Victor Steiner Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be down. But I do need to get the friggin game at some point soon. Been meaning too.

No. You stick here with us and continue with the interviews and every now and then get kidnapped by Miss Iron-Bra.

How the hell does everyone know about that?
I'll contiune the interviews....did you want one?
No, but I appreciate them. Smile
Yeee. Origin, post your names and we shall play

:O

I am sure a gaian or even a Molly girl wants to kidnap him too.

<3