Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Commune R&D - Project "Apotheosis"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...In other moment, down went Alice after it....
...Never once considering how in the world she was to get out again...

[Image: TyAjhcX.png]
Terminus Research & Development Laboratories

Entry ID: William Gaster
Category Development
Case: Commune Battleship Project "Apotheosis"
Encryption: Aegis #AE-4807

Scientific Report – Log 1

The Commune... Some of them seem to be inconfident, the others - quite are. I am still considering my participation in their deals... Or their projects... Because I know that in wrong hands, my developments might be dangerous for everything that exists. It's not strange that they want a heavy warfare like a Battleship... I need more time to decide upon any kind of modifications for this machinery.

For now, we just have a blueprints of the existing "Sarissa"-class Outcast Battleship. Something we will have to build on our own. It is... Obvious that I'm afraid to add anything "special" to this ship and giving it away to The Commune... Because for now, everything I'm expecting is an obvious arrogance and inprofesional behavior of our several members... And I can't imagine the consequences if they manage to reach out the control of modernized Battleship, which would be supposed to not only take down hostile warships, but the entire installations by itself. It's not just a matter of a powerful warfare. The mechanics I'm talking about are space pattern manipulation. Singularities. Warp Accelerators.

Even if Jared's wisdom is enormous, he can't speak on behalf of the others in his enclave. Either I'm just this lucky, or everyone, who follows the Path of the Light loses their sanity and gets extremely agressive, if they don't have a tough will. Something I've witnessed within The Oracles... And I hope I won't witness it in The Commune. The "Apotheosis" have to wait... It's hour is yet to strike. It should be, however, not only the method of bringing chaos to our archenemies, filling the hearts of citizens of Sirius with fear. It should be the icon of something that The Light and Humanity can achieve in harmony.

Category: Development
Project Section: "Eclipse"

Scientific Report – Log 2

This is my first report from the field. By far, I have a theory of something that might be an additional module to "Apotheosis". Most likely, it's going to be a Main Caliber turrets in 3 copies. Referring to my previous experience... I think those will be based on active relics. In theory, this weaponry should generate a small singularity, so when it hits something, it will cause a small blackhole. Like those Singularities we usualy see being caused by their weaponry.

So while the main capacitor is being stored in the hull of a turret, the transmittors will be implemented directly within the three guns, for sake of spreading the voltage to not overflow the weapon itself and not cause the immediate explosion.

But yet... It will take months for me on studying the singularities, the phenomenon of how They can generate the Singularities and if there is a possibility to do so in our own perspective. It must be either me, or somebody else from The Terminus Cell, who is allowed to reach out the Razgriz...

Either way... My warnings about the Commune were recently confirmed - one of us decided to turn against his brothers. He could had easily leaked everything about the Apotheosis on another side, I can't allow that. Everything that is said about Apotheosis will remain within the Commune, one way or another. If I find out that somebody on a side knows what we're doing, the project will be immediately canceled.

Category: Development
Project Section: "Eclipse"

Scientific Report – Log 3

I've been wasting my time with those Xeno Relics, trying to figure out what in theory they can do... By far I managed to collect only 36 exsamples of such, but I'm afraid that for a single weapon we could require several times more. The idea of resonanse weaponry will be held away, since it's quite obvious that the result I could gain is most likely equals nothing.

The written above doesn't declares the cease of the "Eclipse" project. Just reconsidering how it will exist at the current stage. I have a backup idea at the moment and it's a quite primitive one - the EM weaponry. I'll have to work on the EMP Turrets if I manage to reach out some. Right now, the result is disappointing. I basically have no progress in it.

As for the Gravimetric Weaponry... I still need to reach out Razgriz. The perfect option would be is to receive any kind of Singularity weaponry, but this is only a dream at the current stage.