Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekend Event]: Outcasts vs Corsairs [Concluded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Note: The scoreboard will be enabled somewhere during the event as is still working to restore the function.

THE NATURAL ENEMIES
OUTCASTS VS CORSAIRS - ATTACK/DEFEND EVENT

[Image: dMnCxWK.png]

DETAILS

Event Type: Attack/Defend Event
Kill Bonus: 25 000 000$
Systems:
Omicron Alpha
Omicron Beta
Omicron Xi
Omicron Gamma
Score Limit: 100 kills
Kill Worth: 1pt
Eligible IDs:
NC- National Council Official ID
Outcast ID

[TBH] Official ID
Corsair ID

Registration Required: No

The administration team would like to remind participants that self-killing and teamkilling in order to deprive the participants from gaining score will be treated as cheating and -severely- punished.

DETAILS

Standard PVP and engagement rules apply unless a admin present says otherwise.

This event may or may not be complimented with a cargo event.
The event will run until all kills are claimed.
Bring your Ranseurs, boys, we're going on a crusade.
I will out-legate you.
I think I'll just gank you with bombers then. ._.
You can sleep on the floor tonight.
(04-29-2017, 01:17 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]You can sleep on the floor tonight.

RIP foxy
(04-29-2017, 01:17 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]You can sleep on the floor tonight.

rekt
This sounds refreshing (except some toxic players molesting their poor boyfriends/husbands and possible fathers of their eventual future children, all 5 of them).

CORSAIRS REMINDER:

1. Dai like macho, with yalalala on your moustached lips.
2. Do not QQ when ganked, just leave and wait for next chance. No need to PM enemy, except for el Kudos.
3. All Nutella for killed pilots families must be checked by me. Cuz quality issues, ya know.

Tonight we all sleep on the floooooooor!
I will try and free up some time in around 5 hours from now and give you peeps a respawn-enabled portion of the event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4