Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Soledad Research Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: i2r8q2d.png]

Soledad Research Complex
The largest producer of absolute cardamine formulations
That planet which contains large amounts of water and continents looks so innocent from a distance, but once expeditions vessels move closer, they experienced an abnormal amount of radiation which emitted from the planet surrounding atmosphere. It was very dangerous so that no docking rings were built for this newly discovered planet and only small shuttles and vessels including few scientists managed to break through the dangerous surrounding atmosphere and land on the planet surface. It was not easy but the Hispanic nation have a great might.

[Image: YA2L3pT.png]

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=150217

be advised that this thread is under construction
Coming Soon - May 2017
[Image: giphy.gif]

Neural Connection: Online
Comm ID: Doctor Alejandro Rivera
Subject: Introduction
Encryption: Highly Encrypted Codex
Signal: Strong

Soledad Complex,
Firstly, I would like to give thanks to Doctor M. Jose for inviting me to join this project and business. I am Doctor Alejandro Rivera, my degree is in precious metals and minerals, specifically the extraction, refinement and usage of such materials. Through this, I believe we can establish newer and better processing practices to help generate a positive income from Soledad, through which, we will greatly impact the whole of Malta. Of course, to achieve such a goal we must overcome the hardships present before us, such as the radiated atmosphere of Planet Soledad. Just as others have faithfully served the NaciĆ³n of Malta, through military power or political negotiations, I believe we at Soledad Research Complex can bring Malta into the future by strengthening our resolve, both in the materials used to create our vessels but also the cardamine we put in our bodies.

Signal Lost
Transmission Ended

Comm ID: Doctor Manuel Jose

Hola Soledad Complex crew,
Let me introduce myself at the beginning, My name is Doctor Manuel Jose, former pilot of the ancient crimson cross forces of Malta and professor of cardamine agriculture at the university of Malta. I would like to give you a hint about what we are doing here ladies and gentlemen. We are a group of scientists reviving a forsaken realm of the Maltese space which is Planet Soledad and it's lonely moon. The planet have an incredible ability to grow a new species of artificial cardamine which we called it "Absolute Cardamine" and that is for many reasons which i will elaborate more about it in the near future. The project also includes the extraction of precious minerals and metals from the lonely moon of soledad.

Doctor Alejandro Rivera will be responsible for that part concerning precious metal due to his high experience and studies about that subject. We are looking forward for a shiny new future that will put the Maltese nacion into a great degree of prosperity. Our jobs out there are not easy due to the high radiation emissions coming from soledad outer rim but we are working on a mega new structure that will be able to survive those powerful radiations and enable us to do the required experiments for the agriculture of Absolute Caradmine.

Signal Lost
Transmission Ended

Comm ID: Doctor Pablo di Prenta

Hola Soledad Complex crew,
The topic of my research is about the ability to use cardamine as a medicine in many different pharmaceutical forms , combined with other ingredients it has the ability to target a variety of genetic anomalies and cure the D.N.A in it's very core. As is well known cardamine is capable to cause D.N.A mutation , my research is about using this ability but in a way that certain genes are targeted , altered and all that in a way to repair the misencoding of D.N.A.(the reason for a genetic disease). So far experiments have been amazing , as it looks like the potential is unlimited. Expect updates to come , results to shake the scientific community , history of medicine science is about to make a leap , humanity is about to welcome a new era. Project under Dr Pablo di Prenta.

Signal Lost
Transmission Ended