Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No nanobots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
battleships without nanobots , snubs without torpedos , where is this going?
I really think it's bad change. Speacially the nanobots .
Battleships had their overall hull points adjusted higher to account for the nanobot removal. I forget why this was done originally but honestly I don't see it being bad. Can't say anything about the torps though.
One of the changes listed here. The overall health is still the same, you got more hull in exchange for the nanobots.
The problem is that with some pulse cannons, the shields don't last long , speacially for small carriers and then you're helpless there's nothing you can do to save yourself, It's CRAP.
(05-02-2017, 09:17 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]One of the changes listed here. The overall health is still the same, you got more hull in exchange for the nanobots.

I know it's a lot of work and I didn't mean to undermine your efforts to make the game better, it's just that a bunch of cruisers can destroy the BS so easily now , at least the batteries should increase or at least they could protect more than one time.
(05-02-2017, 09:53 PM)Zehntor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2017, 09:17 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]One of the changes listed here. The overall health is still the same, you got more hull in exchange for the nanobots.

I know it's a lot of work and I didn't mean to undermine your efforts to make the game better, it's just that a bunch of cruisers can destroy the BS so easily now , at least the batteries should increase or at least they could protect more than one time.

I think you didn't understand. The strength of the battleships did not change; they have gained hull equal to what the nanobots restored before the change.
For me, for example, the change is a good thing, as it's now easier to recognize how much hull a battleship truly has, without calculating the nanobots.
Tldr: people kept running to the bases over and over to stay alive to keep nanobots, people got butthurt, nanobots got removed, all caps had 90% - 110% nanobots converted to armor, Now only shields remain.

Rather not have them back, thanks.