Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: #unbanLYTH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: xgegXmcl.jpg]

[Kudos to An'shur and Jackie_Rose]

#unbanLYTH
#LoveTheCore
this should have gone to Disco Memes - I accidentally posted in the general food, sorry for that - honest mistake
#LythWasAnInsideJob
Disco's days are numbered with each action that happens.

My special thanks for the infinite wisdom of the Admin Staff. Forever to greatness with you ^_^. This is a general thought of mine with everything.
Everything takes so long to be done with you but surprisingly when it comes to hammer down people and making them leave the community for good, you are so quick. Srsly this thing is very tiring and this is the real cancer phenomenon that MADE THE COMMUNITY TO FALL LIKE THIS.

It will be on you, "Greenies", when this community will have 10 players max online. Good job. I miss .85
(05-03-2017, 09:07 PM)Docent Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xgegXmcl.jpg]

[Kudos to An'shur and Jackie_Rose]

#unbanLYTH
#LoveTheCore

Meme approved
(05-03-2017, 09:24 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: [ -> ]Disco's days are numbered with each action that happens.

My special thanks for the infinite wisdom of the Admin Staff. Forever to greatness with you ^_^. This is a general thought of mine with everything.
Everything takes so long to be done with you but surprisingly when it comes to hammer down people and making them leave the community for good, you are so quick. Srsly this thing is very tiring and this is the real cancer phenomenon that MADE THE COMMUNITY TO FALL LIKE THIS.

It will be on you, "Greenies", when this community will have 10 players max online. Good job. I miss .85

I don't. .85 had crap standards and more trolls. The only good thing about it was more activity.
Lock thread, this doesn't need to be here.

Just my opinion.
"Muhh, .85"

Is it that time of the year again
(05-03-2017, 09:24 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: [ -> ]It will be on you, "Greenies", when this community will have 10 players max online. Good job. I miss .85

I don't miss .85 and your mass effect import faction though
Quote:I don't miss .85 and your mass effect import though

Out of curiosity, which ship was ME import?
Pages: 1 2 3 4