Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fresh meat from Connecticut!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

My ingame name is Fen'Harel, just joined the discovery mod with a friend of mine!

It is very exciting to see a modding community survive such a long time since game release and I am very eager to make my mark on the Sirius system again!

I am very much new to RP, but understand the concept (after reading the rules/RP guide). I think I am looking to join the Kusari police force but don't want to bypass the right guys in order to do so. Are there more requirements other than having the ID and following the Kusari legal Codex?

All advice and tips for a starter are most welcome!

*S*

Fen'Harel
Hey man. Look for the [Helper] tagged players to give ya help. Or check out our tutorial and help section!

Safe fly!
Hey there bud, welcome to Discovery. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

As Sharky said, if you need help, look for [Helper] ingame or on the forums. He happens to be one, as well as me.

Looking forward to seeing and RPing with you ingame. Smile
Welcome to Discovery! Smile
henlo
If you want to join KSP, just shoot a post in the recruitment thread here. Don't worry about anything but good story for your character. Send any questions to me in PM or over skype/discord (in my profile).

Welcome and have fun!
Hi all,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Quote:If you want to join KSP, just shoot a post in the recruitment thread here. Don't worry about anything but good story for your character. Send any questions to me in PM or over skype/discord (in my profile).

Welcome and have fun!

Thank you, I will read into it all and apply when ready!
New faces, noice, you are mine, I just said that so I can say that I was first, enjoy Disco, find good friends and have fun. But don't do cocaine, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

And yes, I would say KSP is a good faction to enlist in, they are not as large and new faces in Kusari are welcomed!
Hello and welcome! Remember to get your mandatory 20 mil from Byron the Helper.
You really wanna see me broke Troy, don't you? :3