Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Shadowlogging Manifesto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A spectre is haunting Discovery — the spectre of shadowlogging. All the powers of old Disco have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Spazzy and Teerin, Jansen and Alley, Bitter Vets and Rheinland forum-warriors.

Where is the faction in opposition that has not been decried as shadowloggers by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of shadowlogging, against the more advanced opposition factions, as well as against its cyber-centric adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Shadowlogging is already acknowledged by all Discovery powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Shadowloggers should openly, in the face of the whole server, publish their tools, their aims, their targets, and meet this noobie tale of the Spectre of Shadowlogging with a manifesto of the faction itself.

To this end, Shadowloggers of various NPC groups have assembled in Connecticut and sketched the following post, to be published in the Libertonian, Gallic, Rhenish, Maltese, Kusarian and Cretan languages.
Brb, uploading nudes as tribute.
Ramen.

[Image: giphy.gif]
your sig gives me GRIDS
Help me
(05-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]II. It is high time that Shadowloggers should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their tools, their aims, their targets, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Shadowlogging with a manifesto of the faction itself.[/indent]

I will admit it! I shadowlog everyone who seems worth interacting with in Liberty and Kusari with the help of the playerlist and E-Chats! I admit it, I am the evil itself to shadowlog people for RPs! And I will admit that my goals are just as horrible as shadowlogging, to have fun and give fun! How could I dare to have fun instead of going the way of a bitter vet crying about how very bad Disco is? I don't know but I know that one day I will end up shadowlogged as punishment!

I regret nothiiiiiiiiiiing.. and don't worry, YOU will end up as one of my targets too some day!
Ban the term "shadowlogging" just like we banned ponies and furries.
(05-04-2017, 09:00 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 08:52 PM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]II. It is high time that Shadowloggers should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their tools, their aims, their targets, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Shadowlogging with a manifesto of the faction itself.[/indent]

I will admit it! I shadowlog everyone who seems worth interacting with in Liberty and Kusari with the help of the playerlist and E-Chats! I admit it, I am the evil itself to shadowlog people for RPs! And I will admit that my goals are just as horrible as shadowlogging, to have fun and give fun! How could I dare to have fun instead of going the way of a bitter vet crying about how very bad Disco is? I don't know but I know that one day I will end up shadowlogged as punishment!

I regret nothiiiiiiiiiiing.. and don't worry, YOU will end up as one of my targets too some day!

pls die
Pages: 1 2 3