Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Neverwinter D&D MMO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people.

So I wanted to ask for some time if anyone is playing this or something.

Are you in a guild or want to make on or something? I am looking for people to play with, but am having problems finding them.
Try Star Trek Online rather than Neverwinter
(05-05-2017, 06:15 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Try Star Trek Online rather than Neverwinter

Tried that, I don't like it. Neverwinter is better.
I played it hardcore for a while a couple of years ago but i just got tired of having to log on every day for your dailies and whatnot... and i could not find anyone to actually RP in game with. everyone is just way to serious.

Oh...and the fact that the message window is just constantly flooded with bots selling gold.....
I couldn't ever bother with NWN MMO, due to the fact that you'll get more roleplay on the other sites actually dedicated to actual roleplay. Nothing beats live or online session of D&D, the latter if you lack geeks within your area.

NWN MMO? I tried it once, got bored after a day. It's not the D&D in its spirit, but that's just my opinion.
Tbh, I am looking for a game in which you can RP somewhat like disco, or even more. And I fail to find one. Do people RP in these games?
The only places I find any RP are Disco or my actual D&D games
my dad plays it fanatically, every single day XD

I also play it from time to time to help him.
As for RP, all you need to do is go to the moonstone mask, you can find RPers there
If anyone wants to play some DnD, check out Roll20 (DnD 3.5 / 4 / 5)
You can always check out Neverwinter Nights 2, i have original discs and was also lucky enough to get it on Steam before it was pulled. There is the online game world, Baldur's Gate The Sword Coast Chronicles that is a persistent world going on 10 or 11 years now that has its dedicated fan base with new players arriving all the time..

If you have NWNII, check out https://bgtscc.net/index.php

RP all the time.... and true to D@D.
Pages: 1 2