Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI I will like to report a lot errors on server...some of them are: if you destroy an enemy ship the game kick you out,when you shooting an enemy ship some time you can not kill him,some time game kick you out for no reason...and there is more problems....that started happening when you change ships in sistems can you just return ships like there wos before...I realy like to play on your server but now i can not because of errors...I frist think thats problem whit my computer than i speak whit couple of players they have a same problem....I hope the repairs will come soon and me and couple of friends will be back to play because we are like to play on discovery of discovery server for a long time Big Grin
You will need to be a bit more specific. What ships, what system. Provide us with more information so we can fix the issue you are describing.
Did you mean "like to play on discovery of discovery server" or is that a typo?
I mean discovery of discovery server....so my english is not so god in tiping can i add some one on skype and explain the situation
And I have problem: April can't connect to the server. What's the problem?

Ok!
Sorry this admin team have no access to that server and the wiki link to their forum links to a page no longer active. You may be able to get help here https://vk.com/discoveryfreelancer