Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Siir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Siir has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Cheating and Exploits - Modifying your Discovery Freelancer installation or using third-party tools in order to gain advantage over other players is strictly forbidden and will result in deletion of ingame assets or/and a ban

Consequences:

Your Ship is triggering the Anti-Cheats. Your access to the Server has been curtailed until you post, here, explaining why.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
first I forgot the name of my old character was siir. Second, I didn't modify my client, I went to NPC's at the bar in some base until someone sold me a bribe for hellfire. I then went to their hidden base and bought the hellfire gunship. Right before I stopped playing I found out Hellfire faction requires a special invite. I would plan to join a player faction and make sure not to use unintended equipment.

Also I started as a trader and some other vet talked me into mining some asteroid bits in some system only to try and repeatedly hijack my cargo. I seem to remember finding after the fact that only some special factions can mine that field if they get permission from a player faction.
Access has been restored.

Please be aware that any further instances of this could lead to a longer holiday from the Server.