Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Australian House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could it be possible to make and australian house as well. I beleive they had there own sleeper ship. Could they have done the same thing as the french(guals). But they can be good guys.
I've been toying with one of those, actually, but it probably won't be on the cards for aaaaages.
I believe that the Autralians are floating dead in space about 4523895240 AU thataway, following sleeper ship troubles.
i heard that is was destroyed before take off like the other two but the gauls built two why not the others. They could of suspected as well
We should wait and see how Gallia affects the game before adding another house. Maybe far into the future....
I doubt that Australia would have had its own sleeper ship. If any Australians are in Sirius, I think that they would have been on Bretonia's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlancer

It is the year 2160. Mankind has colonized the solar system and two political entities have emerged: the Alliance consisting of American, Australian, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, British and German forces, and The Coalition of Russian, Chinese and Middle-Eastern interests. The game begins with a surprise attack on Fort Kennedy, where a peace treaty turns into a bloodbath: all of the inner four planets are overrun, including Terra herself, and the Italian and French fleets are utterly lost.

Explains why the Gallians were later than everyone else...

Also explains the 8-Sleeper-Ships-or-was-it-five? quandary. There were 8 member groups. Italian/Spanish ship (Hispania) American/Aussie (Liberty), German (Rheinland), British (Bretonia), and Japanese (Kusari). This leaves out...The French.

Funny, huh?

Going off of this, I conclude that the Australians came with the Liberty.
..then why arent there any 'melbourne' or 'new south wales' systems in librety? i think it would be bretonian, coz ozzies are part of the commonwealth, so i think the brets' would take us under their wing.

there would also be canadians, some islanders and africans on the sleeper.
Good point; it doesn't make sense that an island would get their own and not the US.
*cough* weedland yea yea you heard me a peaceful place where sky is blue and the guns shoot flowers.

but to be Sirius, yea lets see what the new systems will bring hell i didn't explore half of those who are in this one yet.
and didn't learn all the role play of all the hoses so i still have a lot ahead of me. fuf going back in wish me luck
Pages: 1 2 3