Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Royal Navy Foreign Legion - [RN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would say it means "maybe", but it obviously means "no" if you don't improve anything. I think that you should instead ask Tunicle what you should improve.
It means you lack the qualities, features or attributes of a strong independent woman official faction.
What does this even mean Tunicle? No, yes, maybe?

No is the answer currently
Yes, is not the answer now
Maybe, possibly at a later date
(08-26-2017, 06:49 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]What does this even mean Tunicle? No, yes, maybe?

No is the answer currently
Yes, is not the answer now
Maybe, possibly at a later date

So why not say no in your initial post then?
It does, politely.
(08-26-2017, 07:14 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]It does, politely.

Tell me does the admin team accept partial responsibility for the failure of these Requests based on lack of information shared with the community at the time of posting them.

Namely that unofficial factions were allowed to post official faction requests while the tracker was offline regardless of the fact that faction tracker time is key to a vote on any faction becoming official?

Only to then at the last minute have faction requests put on hold-on indefinitely thereby allowing applying factions to decline through lack of faith in the system!
Reality to Black Widow: noone stopped, inhibited or prohibited factions from being active ingame and on forums with high quality content accompanied by mature attitude from the start.

Tracker has so little to do with overall attritbutes that are required out of official factions.
BeeDubs, were I the admin team, I'd be saying
Give it a rest.

Tunicle, please give us votes/reasoning as to why the officialdom app died on the table.
Widow, I would be more concerned about what you and your faction does rather than justify yourself by comparing to others. If you are only flying because of the tracker then a little reflection should indicate problems with your approach.

Freedom of speech also does not mean freedom from consequences, if you think your recent posts are showing a good example to the community, then again there is something to reflect upon.

Brooks, presuming you are in this faction, we extend the same courtesy as the other group

"If you think we have missed what you have been doing could you please provide some more information.

The better examples of the old official faction reports would be a good template if not sure what may be of use."
(08-26-2017, 06:17 PM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you had voted on our request when it was due to be voted on ie start of july our activity was much higher in fact we dominated the gallic scene. But instead we got excuses that they were being put on hold because of the tracker. Even this was knowledge to the admins before we made our request to be official. Thus being put on ice meant we got bored of waiting hence our decline is in part the greens fault.

BW, I wrote in the Thread, that stated that the Official Faction Applications were postponed for an undisclosed time, this:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1907369

The important part, as far as I was concerned, was this:

Quote:Take this time, given to you (because of these circumstances), to strengthen your Faction and RP, so that the chances of you becoming Official is more likely.

It would appear that you squandered you time (as a Faction) and now trying to place the blame on the Admins. It might be worth looking at you and your Faction. There are plenty of Unofficial Factions, out there, that play regularly (and they don't have anything to prove).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8