Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Commune R&D - Project Argus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: nCpQsUf.png]
Terminus Research & Development Laboratories

Entry ID: Ciro Tumicelli
Category: Study
Case: Commune Weaponry Development - Project “Argus”
Encryption: Maliir #EC-95-22 (K1)

Scientific Report – Log 1

I was assigned to this project very recently and there has been a lot going on already. The Commune requires a weapon to be replicated and optimized - a weapon like no other – and I happen to be the man for the job. During my time before, when I spent most of it just flying about, picking at wrecks, experimenting with the abandoned weapons, I have seen a lot of variety in weaponry. Some were the standard issue ordnance that gets mass-produced on nearly any better facility, and some were pretty unique; think custom-made chambers with amplifier arrays in them, complete with projector nullifiers, which made those guns bypass the energy polarization of standard shields on ships.

What prototype I was introduced to, however, is some next level technology that I’ve only dreamed about:

[Image: DJZPJEE.png%5D]

The Commune only has one of those, so my usual trial and error procedure is out of the question. This will be a delicate, slow research. No risks are going to be taken for now, just baby-steps. I’ve already taken a few safety procedures to ensure nothing goes wrong. Also, I have observed the weapon closely and started gathering some basic notes about it that will be helpful for further research:

The weapon's frame is made from a high-resistance alloy of titanium and aluminum. Finding traces of lead also indicates there is a casing to contain radiation most presumably caused by the firing reaction and subsequent release. That's a good thing, as the energy contained doesn't leak, therefore meaning minimal loss in power. In the way of the chamber, there is a delicate cluster of a silicate, which I have personally never seen on a gun before. I'll study this further, but hypothetically, it may work as an output amplifier or thermal insulation to prevent overheating. The toroidal rings on the chamber are made of a very conductive metal and if I am correct, these serve to propel the projectile while harnessing a bit of the energy, which is sent back into the reaction tube. However, I'll still have to confirm that to be absolutely certain, so just to be sure, I am going attempt to replicate these mechanisms on some cheap weaponry to see if I'm right.

[Image: nCpQsUf.png]

Entry ID: Ciro Tumicelli
Encryption: Shaz'ir #NR-87-01 (P7)

Scientific Report – Log 2

First, I’d like to thank Alexander Sato for delivering all the factory-new guns I requested for the experiments. As for the artifacts, because nobody was able to deliver them for some time, I’ve done some scouring around and managed to find at least some samples that I could use. It’s not perfect, but it seems everything was just fine. Either way, someone will need to restock the lab. The guns have already been tinkered on and heavily modified with all the unusual mechanisms the prototype has.

I am pleased to report that I have come to a small conclusion: While the prototype may not be your typical ordnance that can be categorized by its output, its mechanisms worked best on the plasma cannon, and thus, I can safely say that whatever the prototype does, its output is definitely similar to plasma bursts. Following is my comprehensive deduction, backed with graphical evidence.

Here's the graphical comparison of all guns from the testing. You can see both the energy consumption per round and the hypothetical volatility of the projectile. By that, I mean the strength of the blast.

[Image: ihyto7Y.png] [Image: JgK1UNQ.png]

I started off with standard Maltese weaponry. Upon firing the modified tachyon cannon, the discharge broke through the thin silicate layer and the projectile has somewhat overheated the chamber, which, due to the extreme amount of energy flowing into the weapon from an outside generator, could not fire again until long moments later.

As for particles, the test went very much fine, but the modification didn’t have that much of an effect. The silicate contained the volatility of the subatomic particles. However, the coils were completely useless. Purely cosmetic that is.

Lasers did not quite work, as they have been split or retracted while passing the cluster. Were it not tested in a controlled environment, we’d have a serious accident in the labs. This was the first failure, and it was obvious to me afterwards that the prototype probably won’t shoot laser-like projectiles.

For the neutron cannon, I can say that was a waste of time, because the neutron projectiles passed without any sort of change, and the coils weren’t of any help, just like with particles.

Photon cannon was the second big failure. The projectile broke the silicate and deformed the entire weapon, resulting in the obvious loss of one piece of weaponry and a few standardized units of silicate. Stay away from the photons, that’s my mental note.

The plasma cannon, needless to say, gave the best results. The silicate layer somehow made the projectile’s outburst coalesce, emitting a projectile of much less unpredictable nature. The rings? With the correct wiring, these rings work just like electromagnetic coils, potentially providing some power back into the chamber.

There’s more to it though, since the modified plasma gun drains way too much power, even with the savings that the coils bring. Therefore, the gun is not being quite useful, as a fully loaded Sabre with this gun and modification would probably exhaust the reactor of all power after firing one full salvo. There’s three common ways to fix this: Larger reactor on the ship (unacceptable in this case); regulating the power draw (unacceptable either, because that would make the gun have suboptimal firepower, you’d be effectively making a powerful cannon into a toy replica); or finding alternative source of power.

Now obviously, the third option is the most plausible, and I suspect the prototype somehow gathers the required power on its own as well. This is certainly the most puzzling element of the entire prototype, as I haven’t been able to deduce how a gun would be able to do such without being too complex. It does gather small amounts of energy through the coils, but that alone is simply not enough. How can a weapon with such power drain such little, after all?

Best thing I can probably do alone is to perform an experiment, which is to combine the two of our own guns with the plasma technology. It sounds like a travesty, but it may actually reduce the power usage as well, somehow, by making the plasma projectile less energy-expensive, and more efficient like tachyon and neutron blasters. This is pure speculation however, and if that fails, I do believe we will need more brainpower assigned to this project.

[Image: n97gBFy.png]

Entry ID: Cortana Clark
Encryption: Rendo Cr8l-Mern

Scientific Report – Log 1

I am glad that I was given the lead on this project, after the retirement of my predecessor. What he did leave to others that were to come after him is more than helpful. I will carry it out as far as I can in order to support my brothers and sisters out there. I've waited a long time before I could get a chance such as this.

So now let's get on it. After what I read the energy drain of this weaponry is massive which way to high to be useful, but the ideas spread through my brain right away. If its possible to manage using the heat that is generated by the first shot I could use that heat to create more plasma and so on, which would significantly reduce the needed energy after the first shot. The decrease of this energy usage would be so significant that it only would need a small amount of energy to microwave the heat to create new plasma, this, of course, would come to good for the fire rate of this weaponry.

First I need to create a tube out of a very temperature resistant material I think Copper or Critical Temperature Alloy should work fine. I will try to wrap it around the coil, like that it should be able to take the maximum of the heat back to the generator which will then microwave the heat again.

I will probably need around 400 units of Copper, heatsinks and Critical Temperature Alloy and then also 300 units of ablative Armor plating will be required so I can secure the pipes and the entry to the generator.

I need to look if the needed parts for this are on the station. Otherwise, my brother and sisters will be needed to gather those materials.. or I need to gather them by myself.

[Image: UMc2BK2.jpg]

Encryption: Saturn Delta-2341

Scientific Report – Log 2

So I decided to make video logs from now on because it's easier, in my opinion, to follow the steps, for my following brothers and sisters.

Alright, time to report. Today was a pretty successful day. My Brother and a Contractor made the delivery after that I have started my work.

The first step was to do these calculations. It was kind of a pain at the first try, but after the second try, it worked fine.

*She takes a cigarette out of her pack and lights it up while she looks slightly pleased*

[Image: AwpMV6y.jpg]

The function of these pipes will be a lot easier than I first thought. After the calculations, the realization came that the most challenging part will be the creation of the pipes because I hadn't much experience until now. The pipes will work very simple, the heat that will be produced from the first shot will be sucked into the pipe of course as hot as possible. After that, the heat will be microwaved once again to create a new plasma.

*She takes a deep inhale from her cigarette and flips the ash of*

[Image: r6fyMMN.jpg]

After that, the furnace got prepared to a max heat of 1'100°C to melt the copper. My first attempt wasn't really good because it had some weak points, the second try also wasn't how it should have been. After various trials with the copper, I was able to create it how it should be like on the blueprint. The copper is an excellent handling metal once you get used to it but, because of the low melting point, I'm not sure if this will hold.

*she stands up and goes to the fridge and takes a drink out*

The Heat Sink was able to withstand much higher temperatures in comparison to the copper at a point of 2'500°C. What also was interesting is that the Heat Sink didn't melt as expected, while it was under the high heat it broke apart before it completely melted. It concerns me a bit that it broke under the high heat, but I need to test it anyway.

[Image: wg59cMI.jpg]

Now that the Pipes are ready, I will develop a device that sucks the heat into the generator so that this will work properly. I will also do some tests first before the pipes, and the weapon gets welded together.

Cortana Out.

*She now looks more serious before the Log ends*

Encryption: Merkur Sierra-1423

Scientific Report – Log 3

*The video log opens and you can see Cortana stressed out and she looks really tired*

Alright... Log number Three.. Today was a really hard day.. I managed to do what I wanted to do but it was going on like for ever.. okay so let's get started..

*she lights up a cigarette and takes a big sip out of her rheinbier bottle*

So the First thing that was needed to be done was the easy part which was to test the Copper pipes and the Heatsink pipes too. I wanted to make it as simple as possible so that the work on the device that sucks the heat back to the generator could be started.
The first test was with copper to see how it holds in space without an additional armoring. It went ehm yeah...After the opening of the Airlock, the copper froze to the zero points and nearly broke in a thousand pieces... but the airlock wasn't able to close in time so yeah... guess it.. I needed to create a new pipe... luckily the know-how was given to make it easy and fast, but it was still time that I lost..

*she presses the cigarette in the ashtray and takes a new one out of her pack and lights it up*

So after the construction of the new copper pipe, I decided that it will need another try, but this time with the same heat through the pipe like when the weapon would have fired it's first shot.. The heat that flow trough the pipe was around 1000°C hot while the airlock was opened. This time the pipe didn't freeze but it started to glow, probably because of the heat that goes close to the melt point.. But I decide to try it on the weapon anyway, once the point to weld it together comes.

*she takes the last sip of her rheinbier and flicks of some ash from the cigarette, she stands up and takes a new bottle rheinbier from the fridge*

After the test with the copper was done, I tried to do the same test with the Heat Sink pipe. The good the thing was that the pipe didn't break while testing the resistance in the airlock. While trying it with the heat of 1000°C it also went quite well, I also increased the to around 1900°C to see how far it can go, and this did work too. But after a close inspection, I saw that there are some small cracks in the pipe. So a repair was needed. My guess is that this cracks happened because of the surface tension. But the Heat Sink will also be tested on the weapon.. maybe the cracks can be avoided by wrapping the pipe up in the ablative hull plating, but the ablative hull plating shouldn't be wasted.

*she now empties her rheinbier bottle and starts to look more serious*

So now about the Vaccum device, that is needed to suck the heat back to the generator. I decided to take some space in the generator part or use the generator to create a small vacuum. As always some calculations were needed to build it.

⋅S=pa⋅S0−CR(pv−pa)−SR⋅pv

The idea is yet simple but still fully functional. First I created a small pump with some stuff that I had here in the labor, storage. After that, a small box is used, made out of titanium which functions as a vacuum chamber.

[Image: 7jxGsEt.jpg]

It will take a small amount of energy with my calculations it should use around 5 to 10 energy units to power it, so this is quite small which shouldn't be a problem.
So how this will work.

It generates the vacuum as soon as the first shot is fired which then will suck the heat to it in the opposite direction of a clock. Then this heat will be pumped directly into the plasma generator and will form new plasma which reduces the energy drain greatly, even with the additional energy usage of the vacuum generator.

[Image: XfiUH8k.jpg]

My next steps will be, to prepare the weapon and the chamber for the complete marriage with the pipes. Prepare the pipes for the marriage, install security measurements so nothing can happen to our prototype.

Cortana out.

*Cortana now looks slightly released from her stress as the video blurs out*

Encryption: Zentauri Mars-P293

Scientific Report – Log 4

Today is the ehh.. I don't even know what date we have god damnit.. anyway let's start with what has been done today..

*she looks very drowsy, and her eyes look tired*

Alright, today or let's say tonight some "simpler tasks" were accomplished. *she says with sarcasm* I have installed some security measurements in the Copper and Heatsink pipes, as well as, the weapon got prepared for the marriage with the tubes. Let's start with the new built-in security measurements. So I installed security value next to the entry point of the weapon, so in the case, that heat is way too big, it would automatically close itself and secured the weapon itself.

[Image: 1uHF2Wu.jpg]

The valve is made out of Critical Temperature Alloy since I had some trouble with the heat while testing the pipes. The function is easy; it has a built inter-thermometer that can be programmed at what temperature it should close itself before the generator gets any damage. Also, a separate valve got installed at the start of each pipe, so it can be controlled how much heat gains through the tube.. sadly this was the easy part.. which also took me a lot of time..
One of the hardest parts was clearly the adjustment of the valve because they needed to be on 1 micrometer correctly fitting, just because it wasn't required to take any risks with the prototype.. so I better be safe than sorry.. but it worked, so guess it this was a small win for me on the way to the final construction..

*You can see how her eyes get heavier and heavier*

Now about the preparation, so the pipes will fit on the weapon, which was also let's say a gruesome work to do. First I had to thread the tubes so it could fit a big enough nut on it, which will be filled with a heat resistant material, so it's a hundred percent close.

[Image: SVw4d7S.jpg]

A new Heat Sink pipe was needed after the first try with it, because it is a sturdy material, the standard threading device didn't stand a chance against the Heat Sink.. so I needed to take the one made out of titanium, because the one made out of iron broke in half and I got myself an intense cut into the hand... and if this wasn't dumb enough the pipe got misthreaded which was the reason for the crafting of the new pipe.

*she looks down on her hand and shrugs her shoulders like she wouldn't even care about it*

Anyway.. *she says in a cold voice* after the new pipe was made, and the titanium threading device got used, it just worked fine.. luckily there was no problem with the copper pipe, because its a much softer metal for the threading process.. after that I surely tested if everything would fit together, which gladly was the case everything matched how it should be.

So I would say even trough my dumbness it was a pretty successful day.. but for now, I may rest a day or two, so my wound can heal a bit before I start working again.. but the next steps will be the actual marriage of the weapon and the pipes and the first few tests.

*she now takes a cigarette out of her package and lights it on*

Cortana out.

Encryption: Mark Serenity-4521

Scientific Report – Log 5

Log entry 5.. well today was a more or less successful Day.. I managed to do what needed to be done today..

*she looks slightly depressed*

So today the actual marriage of the Copper and Heat Sink pipe with the weapon was done. It was a lot easier than I tought.. but this probably comes from all the preparation that was done.

[Image: F2finag.jpg]

As it can be seen this was how the weapon should Look like. So I first started with the Copper pipe. The marriage went very well and worked out without a Problem. But it was a hard time to tighten the nut, While it's filled with the heat-resistant material. But after some time it was manageable to tighten it as much as possible.. after that, the valves got programmed to max the heat of 1'200°C which was the max temperature that should have been given.

*she lights up a cigar as she would have Something to celebrate*

So first I only tested the weapon with Two shots to See if there is any change in energy usage.. It was a great success because of the energy that was needed for the second shot used around 76% less energy.

[Image: waKWvkq.jpg]

After that, the weapon got secured to a hardpoint and the airlock got opened to test the weapon in a different Condition how you would have it in a fight.. I first tried it with a Three-second interval after Five shots.. it went well let's say not so good.. the first Two salves went through without a problem, but after the Third salve, the pipe started to glow strongly because it nearly reached The melting point. When the first shot of the Fourth salve was fired the pipe melted and had some holes In it which let the heat go.. So instead it shouldn't be called a success.. even though I managed it to reduce the energy consumption significantly..

So a small repair of the weapon needed to be done and demontage of the pipe.. well the rest that was left from it.. it was a real pain in the.. yeah.. anyway the biggest problem was that the nut, that nearly melted to the threading that was done which made it very hard to take it off.. I needed a lot of oil and strength to make it lose even help was needed of the security that guards my labor.. then all got prepared again.. I also checked all the valves again and made some adjustment to be sure that the weapon is protected.

The Heat Sink pipe was tough to montage it, because its way more stiff than the Copper, and this made It way harder.. I even nearly broke the entry point at the front of the weapon, but luckily nothing happened...

*she now stands up and takes out a bag filled With metal shards*

Well, this was the result of the test.. the first few salves went right, but I forgot to reprogram the max the heat of the valve, so it shuts down at 1'200°C, which made the pipe because of the increasing pressure To explode.. I mean it looked cool but uhm.. well it wasn't necessary... but it clearly showed me that both of this materials are not intended for such work... anyway the repair after this failure was a lot easier because There wasn't much left to repair. The weapon took no damage besides some scratches.

So the next steps will be to create a pipe out of critical temperature alloy.. since the other materials weren't good enough..

*she now takes her cigar out again and lights it up*

Cortana out.

Encryption: Serena Delta-152k

Scientific Report – Log 6

*the video log opens, and you can see her smiling with a cigarette in her hand*

Well, today is a good day I decided to make one bigger log of the last step that I have taken. So where do I start?

So the first part was to recalculate the pipe for the Critical Temperatur Alloy (CTA) I decided to make the tube 25% thicker and 10% bigger so more heat can flow through. After the recalculation, everything got prepared to melt the CTA brought by our Contractor. The melting process was relatively easy even though that a heat was needed around 7000°C to melt it, even the forming process wasn't that hard. Well, obviously it needed some robotic hand to do it because it was so hot, but it worked fine. I was pretty
amazed by the result, to be honest, I didn't think that this material worked so good.

*she looks very pleased when she took another breath of her cigarette*

The tests also worked pretty well. First, it got tested the airlock closed just in case that it would shatter, so nothing of the CTA gets lost. The test started with a temperature of around 1000°C which apparently worked, and then the heat got pushed the temperature to 3000°C.. first I was a bit afraid to do that because all the other materials didn't work on such a temperature jump.
3000°C also worked fine without any problem. After that, I tried to test the maximum that the pipe could withstand the heat got set to 6000°C but even that wasn't a problem for the CTA pipe.

After all the successful test I decide to wrap the whole pipe into the ablative hull plates simply because of the trust in the CTA enough. It was an extraordinary process because it was needed to heat the plates till it got bendable.
Then they got formed into two half circles which got welded together. After that, I wrapped the whole pipe into ablative hull plating, it then got mounted to the weapon. The process was easy because it was possible to use the same technic that was used for the other pipes.

*she now grabs a bottle of rheinbier and takes a vast sip out of the bottle*

I tested the weapon out with the hardest test that I could have done here in labor. First I merely opened the airlock and let the weapon shot out of it the weapon has gone through a self-test, it reduced and increased the shooting speed until it found the perfect refire rate. The weapon stopped as it has found its refire rate at 2.20 but I thought that this is a bit too
much, so I reduced it to 2.00. I then started to create a small amount of radiation to see if it somehow could affect the weapon. It gladly didn't so I continued by letting the weapon shoot for around 3 hours straight to see if could withstand those forces. Which it easily did..

The incredible thing was that the shot of the weapon left a small deep blue ring while the projectile itself looked was in a light blue that had some sort of cyan in it. I need to say it looked beautiful and horrifying at the same time. After some calculations, the color of the plasma changes if the heat increases or gets reduced if it increases the temperature with around 200°C than the color gets more pinkish color. If I cut the excitement with about 128°C than it turned more blue and red. Sadly it didn't have any influence on different types of shields.

For now, I would call the project argus a success. The weapon is fully functional with all the test that I had done. The next step would be to combine an artefact into the weapon and fully power it with Black Nova Compound. But for now, this is all.

Cortana out.

*you can see her smiling while the log blacks out*

Encryption: Centurio Alpha-1242

Scientific Report – Log 7

*the log opens, and you can see Cortana smoking a cigarette*

Well, this is log 7.. day.. I don't know... these steps are extremely worrying me.. if I do one major failure, it could cost many lives... it's tough to implement an artifact and the dark nova compound into the weapon.. but it needs to be done anyway.. So the first step was to plan how I can Implement the Artifact but after some thoughts.. I decided to create an amplifier by scratch... just because of its way easier to create something that is usable for the weapon... the answer is easy every single artifact is unique, so it's not useful for a mass production weapon.

*she looks slightly angry at the camera*

Anyway, the next problem was what should be done with the black Nova compound... since its a fuel moreover, meant to power stuff... well my idea is to test out if its possible to create plasma out of it... so it would be a very powerful weapon.. My calculations said that the weapon itself should be Able to withstand the brute forces of the black Nova compound... I also found out that I would need heat around 6'400°C to create the plasma out of the black Nova compound... but I'm a little bit concerned if this is an excellent idea... if the weapon would get heavily damaged the explosion could be so big that the whole ship gets tiered apart.. So a small "experiment" was needed *she said sarcastically" I Made a cube out of 10 layers titanium and 3 layers ablative hull plating.. I then inserted a small amount of black Nova compound which got heated and microwaved To create plasma.. then a small hyper frequency laser beam got fired on the cube which has penetrated the cube without actually harming it.. well the cube was ehm.. destroyed the ablative hull plating didn't stand a chance, and 7 layers of the titanium were Pulverized.. I even heard some people saying that they have felt the explosion even though they were very far away... and the labor also got a little bit shook... most my stuff here is very messed up now.. *she rolls her eyes* but when they want that dangerous stuff inside their weapons they will get it... from my side it's hazardous even when you compare it to the power the Black Nova compound has. it was at least possible to test if the plasma is even possible to create like I thought it would... and it even needs a minimal amount to create a lot of plasma this means the weapon can be fired nearly for ever.. So my next step was to create an amplifier by scratch first I made a schema..

[Image: QHquVKy.jpg]

So this was quite easy to build, due to my electric knowledge and I had everything here in labor to build a test amplifier. The only annoying thing was the wiring simply because it needed to solder some Wires. Sadly this prototype isn't capable of being built Into the weapon. So the prototype amplifier got tested by sending out a small current of voltage. I was a bit dumb.. while I wanted to measure the electricity at the input of the amplifier I slipped on the metal contact so made a shortcut through my body... it hurt so much that I thought that I got hit by a bullet..*she sighs* sometimes I think that this experiments will Kill me at some point.. Well anyway.. after the second Measure attempt everything looked good.. A a small current got sent in and got a big one out of it it may even be enough to create plasma out of the Black Nova Compound, but I didn't want to try it just because it is a very cheap and unstable construction to use it for weapon itself..

So to create the final version of the amplifier I need some materials.. I will contact my brothers and sister for that and, may even my contractor he may is also usable for that we will see. So for today I'm done with testing *she laughs* well I guess it will never be done, but it's my job for The greater good of the commune *she smiles darkly*

Cortana out.

*you can see her laugh with a cigarette in her hand while the video blacks out*

Encryption: Saturn Merkur 812-#42

Scientific Report – Log 8

*the video log opens, and you see Cortana sitting on a char with a bottle rheinbier in her hand*

Hello.. thanks to the delivery of the Contractor and my Brother was I able to create the final amplifier that is mass production capable.. The amplifier is yet easy to build, and its function is also very easy. With a minimal input of energy, it can create a high output to have the optimal energy amount for the generator. The hardest part was to build in the amplyfier.. first I wanted to implement it directly into the weapon.. but due to a lack of space I decided to build it into the hard point of the weapon, so now it's still at the weapon but not directly in it. When we first tested the amplifier in the weapon without the black Nova compound in it.. I noticed that the amplifier produces a nearly same energy form that the adapted nomad cannons have.. first we thought we haven't seen it right when we saw that weird deep purple shot that came out of the weapon.. but I need to say it matches the weapon very much.. the most satisfying thing to see was that weapon still works without any problem...

After that a small amount of black Nova compound got added to the weapon... the thing was that the procedure was really stressing.. just one small failure and it could have blown the whole station up... but as you can see we are still here *she laughs* well anyway the process worked just fine... so as always the weapon needed to get tested first..

*she looks evil into the camera*

*she laughs ahaha* I'm sure now that our enemy's will fear us more than before *she says with a deep voice* thanks to the amplifier the weapon was able to stay with the same energy usage as before.. the argus weapon had devastating results what hull and shield damage mentions.. the heat is nearly as much as I said.. it needs 6'429°C to create the optimal plasma. The Critical Temperature alloy easily withstood the forces of the heat.. the weapon itself was also pretty capable of withstanding the forces of the Black Nova Compound.. the impact of the plasma on bare hull is pretty strong, it fired one shot on a stabilized titan plate that had abalative hull around it... well there isn't much of it left *she grins evil* but the worst thing for our enemies is the look and sound of the weapon.. as said before due to the amplifier was the weapon was able to create an adapted nomad cannon-like shot by accident.. but now that the shot has also cyan in it which is wrapped in the nomad shot like purple.. the sound of the weapon was, even more, horrific it was like something that we had never heard before... even nomads would get scared if they hear that... it was an extraterrestrial sound I can't even describe it... I think this sound comes from the high pressure that gets released after each shot...

I will inform my brother and sister after this log that the Argus weapon is now able to be produced mass and that it is fully functional.. the only next test that I can do are outside of the station, to test it under even more realistic conditions.. until then..

*she just stares at the camera and says nothing till the log blacks out*

Pages: 1 2