Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekend Event]: Omegas - The Slaughterhouse Goldrush [Concluded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Note: The event bonuses will be activated on Friday.

THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE GOLDRUSH
NOMADS VS PROFIT - MULTILAYER EVENT

[Image: LS7aIjH.png?2]

An anomalous explosion has shook Omega-7!
Strange gravimetric readings have been emanating from the boundaries of the Omega-7 system for a couple of days now. At around 17:00 UTC standard Sirian time, the disruption levels have reached their peak, causing a full systemwide blackout. The resulting ejection has not only disrupted the solar installations within the system, causing them to enter an automated state of lockdown, but has also created an anomalious connection similar to that of the Kyushu Incident.
While the pulse wave has caused damage to installations and systemwide infrastructure, it has, however, resulted in a huge boon to profitmakers. The state of emergency has greatly boosted the price for Silver, Copper and Cobalt and the demand is rising. While it is speculated that the anomaly is temporary as with its previous sighting - it is a danger well worth the risk for many.

~Colony News

[Image: maC8Vll.png?1]
[Image: coq65Uv.png?1]

DETAILS

Event Type: Multilayer Event
Kill Bonus: 15 000 000$
Systems:
Omega-7
Omega-3
Omicron Delta
Score Limit: 200 kills
Kill Worth: 1pt
Eligible IDs:
Nomad ID
K'Hara ID
Wild ID
Sathanas (Lottery Winner)

vs
All Other IDs

Registration Required: No

The administration team would like to remind participants that self-killing and teamkilling in order to deprive the participants from gaining score will be treated as cheating and -severely- punished.

EVENT DETAILS AND RULES

[*] Standard PVP and engagement rules apply unless a admin present says otherwise.

[*] During the event, the following IDs have full ZOI extension to Omega-7 and Omega-3: Nomad ID, K'Hara ID, Wild ID, Nomad Guardian Flagship (Event Ship/Lottery Winner), Core ID, Core Official ID, Order ID, Order Official IDs.

[*] Buy prices for ore found in the system has been increased heavily.

[*] Nomad IDs get kill bonuses against Human IDs in Omega-7, Omega-3 and Omicron Delta and vice-versa.

[*] The Nomad Guardian Flagship "Sathanas" is a custom nomad battleship fitted with incredible armor and is given to the lottery winner.
The ship in question is not able to dock anywhere and is forbidden from docking anywhere.
The ship is lost upon death.
The ship may be repaired by Wild via Repair Ships.
The ship is bound to all standard roleplay engagement rules and must follow nomad roleplay and diplomacy.
The human IDed ship to score the killing blow has the right to claim a Tier I scientific data reward.

The admins reserve the right to modify these rules or the situation of the event as needed.

This event may or may not be complimented with a cargo event.
another one of the events with nomad snubs that kill you in 2 hits

haha very good fun yes
There is no PVE portion of this event, actually. I placed them there just to amuse those who gathered in Omega - 7, just so that the nomad players can get situated.
Damn those are brutal. I couldn't see them on my scanners and then flew away far enough to read the post - or so I thought. xD
Hey, the field that you used is a Kruger| field, Rheinland laws forbid any other people to use that field except you are a Kruger indie/member.

RM, deploy all your turtles to kill law breakers Smile
[RHA] Will stage an invasion of Omicron Delta this weekend if not sooner
Another Marduk-kills-snubs-battling-other-snubs highscore for Vendooter ;3
The irony is thick.
Can you please make it so that the human IDs can go through the jumphole as well?
Nope, not happening.
Better be ready to shoot with lots of Jorms though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8