Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[Image: 3b5v1cv.jpg]
Morvan, Planet Nevers
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

La Marine Royale Gauloise
Encrypted Video Transmission

● DESTINATAIRE:
● EXPÉDITEUR:
● CATÉGORIE:
● SUJET:
La Royal Chancellery of Gallia
Guillaume de Bertinont
█ █ █ ░ ░
Noble titel

Bonjour,

I got to know recently, that my noble title doesn't seem to be recognized by now. I have unofficially been Comte du Morvan on Planet Nevers in the Burgundy system for many years now. It seems my precursor didn't inform you about the change. I excuse this incident, and ask you hereby to confirm my fiefdom.

That's all for now,

soussigné,

Guillaume de Bertinont , Capitaine de Frégate
Marine Royale Gauloise

[Image: 5LRuqrI.png]

Transmission Terminée

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]
09th Juillet, 742 A.G.S.
Roussillon System
[Image: uqTkKWL.jpg]

Expéditeur: Lieutenant Guy "Defiance" Josselyne
Destinataire: Marine Royale Gauloise
Catégorie: 1ère catégorie

Bonjour,

with my recent return to the Royal Navy and my deployment into Roussillon I wanted to share my success in the "Fall of Toulouse" campaign. However, the enemy has performed better than expected. The main battlegroup containing a large amount of Council forces backed up by Maquis and different other unlawful beings. However, the enemy won't forget my name that fast, I can now add a total of twenty-two confirmed kills to my record.

That's all for now,

Sincèrement

Guy "Defiance" Josselyne
Marine Royal Gauloise, Enseigne de vaisseau.

Transmission Terminée
15th Juillet, 742 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Bonjour,

I hereby announce the defeat of a small Council battlegroup within Leeds system. After surviving the unfortunate events of New London I formed a fighter wing consisting of three Lynx Very Heavy Fighters to fight the intruders. The enemy engaged us at the Edinburgh Jump Gate outnumbering us. Our hearts hardened while defending the Crown we engaged into combat with the Council. We were later on reinforced by Gallic Royal Intelligence operative Adrian Gustin and Gallic Royal Navy Sous-Lieutenant Celice Sylvianne. They didn't stand a chance against us and our superior technology. After we shot down their bombers and fighters I returned to Planet Leeds to switch to a Cougar Bomber to take down their cruisers. However, with the assistance of Celice Sylvianne, I managed to land the finishing hit onto the already damaged Resourde and to destroy it.

Council Forces:
C|-CLN-Democratie - ("Penance" Council Destoryer) - Destroyed
C|-CLN-Resourde - ("Penance" Council Destoryer) - Destroyed
C|-Saphir - Destroyed
C|-Brute - Destroyed
C|-Sang - Destroyed
C|-Hache - Destroyed
C|-Ombre - Destroyed

Gallic Royal & Gallic Royal Intelligence Forces:
MRG|Guy.Josselyne - Lynx VHF/Cougar Bomber - survived
Thierry.Renault - Lynx VHF - survived
GRN|Celice.Sylvianne. - Lynx VHF/Cougar Bomber - survived
GRI|Adrian.Gustin - Lynx VHF - survived
Marteau - Lynx VHF - survived

May this be a lesson for them not to fight the crown ever again. That's all for now,

Sincèrement

Guy "Defiance" Josselyne

Transmission Terminée
10th August 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Marine Royale Personnel
Subject: Back on the front

Bonjour,

At last the final battle in New London arrived. Since I was leading the Carcassonne Battlegroup in California, I am granted to come back in New London in order to participate to the final battle.

Today, our forces already took the advantage by destroying several enemy warships in Leeds and New London but our side suffered losses aswell. Anyways, it is time to end this war!

Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
[Image: 1534448728-1312276-philippe-de-champaign...rivant.jpg]

Chancellerie royale

Adressed to : capitaine de frégate Guillaume de Bertinont

The transmission opens with a radiant, golden Fleur de lys on a royal blue background. Henri-François de Suffren appears on the screen, his thin lips pinched with skepticism.

Monsieur,

It would seem that, indeed, your predecessor utterly failed to inform us of this change, as it were. A remarkable feat of negligence both on his part, and yours ! You have caused the Chancellery to have a hole in its otherwise legendarily impeccable registers ! Suffren scoffs mightily, and it is a thing of dreadful power. Somewhere in the sector, several kittens just died.

Be that as it may. Although your claims could not be verified, because of the aforementioned amateurism in matters of simple record keeping, we have laboured long and hard to find a solution for you. And luckily, one has been found, one that will have you obtain that which you seek, and one that will see you lend assistance to Gallia, pro bono publico, as it were. Pay great attention.

The Kusari minister of foreign affairs, monsieur Toshinori Kojirou, is a renowned master of poetry. He claims to have enchanted thousands of women through the sole, sheer power of his word-weaving. That is an achievement we can only respect.

At this point in our campaigns, Kusari has been of little help to us, and we need this to change. You have been designated to reaffirm our ties to Kusari, and you will do so by directly contacting monsieur Toshinori Kojirou. You will send him a message explaining that Gallia seeks out its old, trusty partner in order to help bring peace and security back in the Tau region through joint maneuvers. You can mention that Gallia helped broker the ceasefire with Rheinland if you feel it appropriate.

Given that monsieur Toshinori Kojirou has such an appetite for poetry, you will oblige him. Your message shall be a poem. And before you even think of it : no prose ! Prose is for amateurs and pretentious buffoons ! You aim to be a comte of his Majesty, you will therefore act the part ! Refuse us, and you will transition from an anonymous peasant to a dishonoured anonymous peasant.

That will be all.

Cordialement,
Henri-François Maximilien René de Suffren, comte du Loiret, Chancelier de Gaule
Chancellerie Royale
[Image: 3b5v1cv.jpg]
Morvan, Planet Nevers

La Marine Royale Gauloise
Encrypted Video Transmission

● DESTINATAIRE:
● EXPÉDITEUR:
● CATÉGORIE:
● SUJET:
La Royal Chancellery of Gallia
Guillaume de Bertinont
█ █ █ ░ ░
Noble titel

Honorable Monsieur Henri-François Maximilien René de Suffren, comte du Loiret, Chancelier de Gaule,

I have listened to you very carefully and will contact monsieur Toshinori Kojirou the way you asked me to do. I will fly my ship to the Kusarian border to get a better signal, I will return here, as soon, as monsieur Toshinori Kojirou answered me, I will present you the results then.

Merci pour votre temps,

soussigné,

Guillaume de Bertinont , Capitaine de Frégate
Marine Royale Gauloise

[Image: 5LRuqrI.png]

Transmission Terminée

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]
14th Août, 742 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Bonjour,

with the final step in the siege of New London and the recent fights in Tau-31, I hereby report my confirmed kills of the Bretonian resistance and their allies. They finally should accept their end and stop resisting. This is all for now. Vive Le Roi!

Sincèrement

Guy "Defiance" Josselyne

Transmission Terminée
17th August 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Marine Royale Personnel
Subject: Final orbital battle.

Bonjour,

I am sure you are all aware of what happened to our fleet around the planet so I guess it not necessary to put details on that. Instead, a MRG squadron with Guy Josselyne and Jaquoille obviously; helped GRN fighters to destroy the last Allied forces around the planet.

The battle in the debris field was tense, but all our men did a great job and destroyed dozen enemy fighters. Then the MRG|RNS-Soleil.Royal of the Amiral Clement (who isn't at office desk anymore), the Custodi battleship Andromeda and the CNS-Sombrero entered in the battlefield. They quickly destroyed a Bretonian carrier as well as a Dunkirk. A Libertonian battlecruiser get seriously damaged. Once again, no losses. Only minor damage.

All the avalaible squadrons moved to the Dax which is still 'intact' within the atmosphere. The Gallic cruisers can now enter in the atmosphere without suffering attacks. We had overwhelming advantage.

They are not expecting what is to come.

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
19. août 742 AGS

Expéditeur: Maître Principal Rupert Davies
Destinataire: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre

Sujet: Resignation

<<<DELAYED DELIVERY ENABLED>>>

[Image: DlQUeP9.jpg]

So, you went and did it after all, even after assuring me the englobement was a mere bluff. That it would never be carried out. I guess we all know who the fool is now. You see that fire in the centre of my bridge cam, at the end of the cruiser's beam? That is, sorry was Beeston. My home city is now in ruins, and soon my entire world as well. Everything I fought for is dying, and I will likely follow my people into oblivion soon.

Though I will likely never be privy to your reply, I would still ask... was I always a joke to you? Was I ever anything other than your pet Bretonian, kept on a leash and fed treats to keep him loyal? Did it amuse you to see me, the Good Bretonian, shooting at my own countrymen for a cause you never shared, yet encouraged me to believe? Did you all have a great guffaw whenever I was out of the room, at my stupidity, my naivety? I can't believe I was fool enough to not see it before now.

No matter. I've made my decision. Consider this my resignation. I'm going to New London, to turn myself over to the Queen's justice. Though it will likely mean my death, I still have my what's left of my honour to uphold. I will not meekly accept betrayal, nor will I slink off into the borderworlds under an assumed name to live out my days in shame. I am, after everything, still a Bretonian, and I'll die like one.

I've set this message to delayed delivery. By the time you receive it, I will have already saved who I could, and will be on New London, facing whatever comes next. Don't try following me. I'm done being the King's dancing monkey.

I'll see you all in the deepest circle of hell.

Maître Principal Rupert Davies
Capitaine, RNS
Acheron
Marine Royale Gauloise

19th Août, 742 A.G.S.
Leeds System
[Image: VLBfhNv.png]

Sender: Capitaine Jean-Paul Bourdeau
Recipient: Personnel of La Marine Royal Gauloise
Catégorie: DIFFUSION RESTREINTE

Bonsoir.

Alongside the Grand Maréchal Leblanc, we have conducted a search-and-destroy mission within the Bretonian hive of Manchester.

Three of the Gaian rabble-rousers were found quickly upon transiting the jump anomaly. They refused to enter into vocal parlay, and instead decided to sign their own death warrants at the hand of our Culverins.

Code:
[19.08.2019 17:06:39] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Confirm tactical ping. Grand Marechal, you were right.
[19.08.2019 17:07:07] GG-Handayan.1: Hello!
[19.08.2019 17:07:26] GG-W-Flora: Looking for something?
[19.08.2019 17:07:51] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Mm, indeed I am. Troublemakers, principally.
[19.08.2019 17:08:07] GG-W-Flora: Don't you have a rout to attend to?
[19.08.2019 17:08:10] GG-W-Saraswati.: Do we count as troublemakers?
[19.08.2019 17:08:14] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Au contraire.
[19.08.2019 17:09:09] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Now- ah, the Grand Marechal is here.
[19.08.2019 17:09:22] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: As you see, ma'am, troublemakers. Three in a nice and tidy formation.
[19.08.2019 17:09:22] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Well, well, well.
[19.08.2019 17:09:22] GG-Handayan.1: Another one! Hello!
[19.08.2019 17:09:48] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: You always did have a knack for finding trouble, Bourdeau.
[19.08.2019 17:10:17] GG-W-Flora: Well, I guess you both got into trouble now.
[19.08.2019 17:10:25] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Mmm. I believe we'll be the judge of that.
[19.08.2019 17:10:35] GG-W-Flora: Maybe.
[19.08.2019 17:10:37] GG-W-Flora: Maybe not.
[19.08.2019 17:10:39] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: It's been a long time since I was outside the Kingdom itself, you know.
[19.08.2019 17:10:48] GG-W-Flora: I don't particularly care.
[19.08.2019 17:10:49] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Imagine my shock when I saw Gaians flying openly alongside their oppressors.
[19.08.2019 17:11:00] GG-W-Flora: Shouldn't have nuked so many people.
[19.08.2019 17:11:08] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Mmm.
[19.08.2019 17:11:16] GG-W-Flora: Tends to make you enemies.
[19.08.2019 17:11:22] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: On the contrary, perhaps we should have done more so -- and sooner, to boot.
[19.08.2019 17:11:28] GG-W-Flora: If you say so.
[19.08.2019 17:11:36] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: The Gaians that once towed the Skye belt into commercial shipping lanes, now reduced to common meatshields.
[19.08.2019 17:11:38] GG-W-Flora: Not that I particularly care about what you say, to be honest.
[19.08.2019 17:11:44] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: A pity.
[19.08.2019 17:11:49] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Sirius seems to have a corrupting influence.
[19.08.2019 17:12:03] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Oh, believe me, years of pretending to care about the opinions of every Bretonian rock-rat and down-and-out has long since-
[19.08.2019 17:12:08] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: -worn my patience down as well.
[19.08.2019 17:12:11] GG-W-Flora: Yeah, yeah, yadda yadda. Let's just get to it.
[19.08.2019 17:12:16] GG-W-Flora: Can we just get to it?
[19.08.2019 17:12:25] GG-Handayan.1: That does sound like a nice option.
[19.08.2019 17:12:32] GG-W-Flora: Saves us time for sure.
[19.08.2019 17:12:39] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: I would think carefully before signing a death warrant.
[19.08.2019 17:12:40] GG-W-Flora: I'll just get to it, I suppose.
[19.08.2019 17:12:45] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Fine, then. I could use notches in these shiny new cannons.
[19.08.2019 17:12:51] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Henry, on our six.
[19.08.2019 17:12:55] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Protect the Grand Marechal.
[19.08.2019 17:12:56] GG-Handayan.1: Jumping in.
[19.08.2019 17:36:31] Death: GG-Handayan.1 was put out of action by Henry.Descannes (Gun).
[19.08.2019 17:38:44] Death: GG-W-Saraswati. was put out of action by GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc (Mine).
[19.08.2019 17:38:57] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Clean up the last troublemaker. Vive le roi.
[19.08.2019 17:39:07] Henry.Descannes: Vive son Royaume!
[19.08.2019 17:41:15] Death: GG-W-Flora was put out of action by GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc (Mine).
[19.08.2019 17:41:26] MRG|Jean-Paul.Bourdeau: Strike three. C'est terminee.
[19.08.2019 17:41:33] Henry.Descannes: C'etait excellent!
[19.08.2019 17:41:45] GRN|Lucie.LeBlanc: Satisfactory enough. We're done here.

Unfortunately, little intelligence was gathered from them, or their black-boxes - but this sortie at least cleaned away some of the rats under our floorboards.

That will be all for now. Sincèrement,

Jean-Paul Bourdeau
Lieutenant de Vaisseau
Marine Royal Gauloise

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25