Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Marine Royale Gauloise Mission Report

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 30th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton

Rang: Commandant

Topic: patrouilles rapport

Description de la/des situation/-s

Situation un: I deployed la Ressentiment to secure the path between the Languedoc- and the Ariege Gate in Gironde to allow my crew to have a little rest from the front. Our route took us from Leeds to Edinburgh over to Aquintaine to finish the first stage in Gironde. Nothing unusual to be found on the way. After a while in Gironde our scanners picked up familiar readings. Although we couldn't believe what met our eyes. It shocked us to the very ground and amused us at the same time. One of these filthy libertonian warvessels of the carrier class somehow sneaked though our blockades and found its way to our system. Interested in the whole matter we contacted the vessel and we asked their reasoning. The scum claimed to be an experimental expedition ship searching for something called Rogue-Bases. Our scanners picked the signs of several gallic officers in the vessels cargo hold as well as other lifesigns, probably from Sirians. We asked the captain what they are doing with the beings in their cargo and once he replied they are doing body experiments we opened fire to destroy these demi-humans and end their cruel actions at once. I always knew the libertonians are inhuman but this reached the bottom. I hope we conquer and end these cannibals as soon as possible. Our men were freed and brought to the Guillestre for medical treatments. Once this was done we ended our little vacation behind the front and returned to la Betheny fleet.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

SDF-Macross_Police

Attachments

Footage:

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 30th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Florence Gabrielle Michaux

Rang: Capitaine

Topic: Conquering?

Situation un:

The return from my holidays couldn't have gone any better, Maréchal, you would do great sending the today's result to the majesty the Roi himself, we defeated a strikecraft of Crayterians, Bretonians and a shipping corporation that declared its allegiance to the Libertonians. After our crushing victory, we deployed a fleet of capital ships to the California system, attempting to continue our conquest, the result was stunning, every hostile ship was annihilated completely while we retreated to Leeds successfully again.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 5th of Julliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: patrouilles rapport

Situation un: Today we decided to have a nice trip in the sun of the Liberty scumhole they call California. Quickly I took command of the R.N.S. Landerneau and deployed a battlegroup to fullfill our duty in Roi's name. Our little partol fleet consisted of 2 Valors, an Obstinate and several fighterwings. Our journey began in Magellan and stretched over to Planet Mojave in California, where we first met our dear enemies, the Libertonian Navy. Shocked and probably afraid by our mightly precense they firstly did not dare firing a single gun in our direction. Our fleet then amused and bored proceeded patrolling to the dirt brown pile called Minor. At the time we had the half of the way behind us, followed by the stunned navy captains, they eventually gathered enough ships to have the braveness to dare to engage us. And as always they underestimated the Roi's wardens might. One by one their battleships and fighters fell before our superiority. But new ships kept coming, despite they had to fear the same fate as their forerunners. Due to that the Navy Foreign brought shame to our fleet, the hull of one of the mighty Valors we had given to them breached until the crew had to eject. In our anger we deployed another Valor of the Navy Foreign fleet and ended the navy filth. With this every resistance stopped and we came closer to the end of our California patrol. The journey then ended in Magellan again, at our glorious Carcassonne fleet.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:
Orson.Krennic[F]
[LN]-LNS-Durango
5th|LNS-San.Diego
5th|LNS-Iowa
5th|LNS-Odyssey
[LN]-Alexander.Albrecht
LNS-Warspite
Nikita.Argio
5th|Gregor.Sanders
[LN]-Catherine.Raven
[LN]-John.Mayer
[LN]-ESRD|Guard
Armitage.Hux[B]
(MD)-John,Price
LNS-Avalanche

Pertes allies:
[RN]-RNS-Vengeance

Attachments

Footage:
-not avaible-

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 30th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Destruction of a bretonian warship ; Community service

Situation un:

While I was patrolling Leeds with the Chanson d'amour, our scanners suddenly indicated a hostile warship from Liberty, it was the LNS Comet, which seemed to be on her way to New London. Due to its dangerous proximity to the planet itself, we decided to instantly keep it from cruising, which didn't succeed at first, so we had to follow the ship until we were able to overload its engines and bring it to a stop. We opened fire quickly to destroy the ship, the fight was within the West Leeds Smog Cloud but was carried out into the open space as the fight went on. Suddenly, without any signal we could get, the HMS Newcastle uncloaked near us and opened fire, forcing us to retreat for a moment and gaining a superior position. We managed to damage both ships, our tactic clearly was superior, both of the warships turned and tried to escape from us after we got assisted by a secondary fleet battlecruiser. As we jumped to New London, to follow both warships, we managed to catch the Newcastle only, while the Comet reached Southampton. The Newcastle was brought down on its knees.

Situation deux:

This evening, just now, to be exact, I conducted another part of my community service, the Saint Malo was still stationed in Leeds due to the war supplies, I was shipping there last time. Marcel and I were taking casualties from planet Leeds, the recent battles have caused many people to be heavily wounded, they were brought to the Burgundy system, planet Nevers. where they got taken care of, sadly, about ten of them did not survive the trip. From Nevers, we were shipping basic needs to the Orleanais system, the planet, to be exact. The recent storms there have caused a village to collapse, we supplied them with food and water, as well as basic goods, we thought that, since it was such a tragic story, we would give them some more luxurious food as well.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Cargo loads:

Marine Royale Gauloise Report

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 8th of Julliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

4ème Catégorie

Recently we have recieved a transmission from the group called Alcatraz Rogues. The sender provides us with sensitive information about several system, jumpgate and jumphole locations which connect the Bretonia and Liberty, giving our enemies the ability to continue trading and moving warships.
I have to add that the information might be incorrect and unsafe. But take a look yourself.

Attachments

Intel:

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Amélie Caron state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 09th of Juillet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Amélie Caron

Rang: Sous Lieutenant

Topic: Attaque on New London

Situation un:

Today we gathered forces in Leeds with one of our stronger Valors to plot an attack on New London. As soon as we reached the space of the enemy, they started to crawl out of their holes. One after the other arrived. We started out attack before they gathered too many allies. Their capital ships fell but their fighters gave our soldiers a hard time. We barley were able to some of their ships but after all we managed to take down some. One poor soul fell to my guns. After I had shot down said ship, my ship ran dry of nanobots and shieldbatteries. I tried to kill one of those Forlorn pilots who helped the enemy but I got followed by at least three enemies, all shooting at my ship. My mine-dropper malfunctioned and ripped my hull to apart and they were able to shoot me down. Luckily one of our Valors was able rescue all of our escape pods and plotted a blind jump out of the enemy's territory.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 10th of Juliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Multiple destroyed targets in Magellan

Situation un:

Patrolling the Magellan system to scout the borders after useful information, I decided to enter the barrier nebula. Although I couldn't pick up much about it, I am pretty sure that there is an installation within that base, due to the amount of Lane Hacker ships I have seen so far. And even today, I encountered one of them, I have made a very small attempt to talk about a possible relation between us and them to smash the Republic of Liberty, worthless. Instead I was greeted with gunfire, after a tiresome battle, I went out as the winner.

Situation deux:

On my way to the California gate, I picked up a hostile signal which turned out to be a Liberty Navy gunboat, unarmored and not posing a threat. it looked like an easy way to destroy one of their gunboats, which is why I quickly turned around and took Bombardier-1 from the Carcassone. The captain of this gunboat seemed really clueless and therefore I was able to instantly destroy the ship with one SNAC shot.

Situation trois:

Shortly after, I was greeted by a Freelancer named "John Silverstone", he had a lot of questions regarding the war and our Royal Navy, nothing that required me to disclose valuable information, though, just blanket statements that anyone could know. He didn't seem to be very fond of the current situation with Liberty, apart from that, I had no problem with him, he was neutral towards me and us. However, it didn't take long until another Lane Hacker ship passed by, spotting a freighter. Monsieur Silverstone warned me about the possible danger this ship could pose but I proved him wrong by destroying it with ease.

Situation quatre:

The final hostile encounter was a lone Outcast ship that was high on Cardamine, the pilot obviously didn't even realize my presence and thus couldn't defend himself from my shots, that is all what happened today.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

[Image: argk9KR.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 14th of Juliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic:Liberty Navy and Imperial Admiral defeated

Situation un:

On this day, I chose to patrol all the borders where the war is currently on its peak. I first headed to Magellan to see if the Liberty Navy assembled their fleet again. The Carcassone command confirmed that the system was quit today, therefore I dared to enter California, but didn't go further than the jump gate region. Even there, nothing came to stop me, so I turned around again and went back to Leeds, from where I continued to Tau-31. I patrolled the area around Harris and behind Holman, still quiet, no contacts except for one Île-de-France-Shipping vessel that was heading to Leeds. I continued to the Tau-29 system, from where I entered Imperial space, the Kyushu system. I was having a look at Tsushima station, due to our moderate relations with kusarian corporations, the way was mostly calm, until the Admiral of the Imperial Kusari Navy interrupted me. He followed me to the Tau-29 system, where I decided to open fire on him. After a few minutes of hectic dogfighting, I defeatet him, this should put the Imperials a while back with their plans.

Situation deux:

Since I ended my patrol for some time after the victory of the Imperials, I continued, this time, I had contacts in Leeds. As far as my radar wanted to spit out, Liberty's agency 404 sent 2 ships to Leeds, one Guardian-class and one Upholder-class. The Guardian decided to fight me after a minute, he was defeated with ease. The bomber, however, seemed to just have disappeared. Instead, the Admiral, Alan Jones, himself arrrived at the front and joined the fight. I must say, that I was really surprised, when I destroyed him after just a very short time, which ended my patrol. All in all, I defeated two Admiral today.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 14th of Juliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Logistics

Situation un:

Aujour d'hui I earned us some money to keep our funds up. The gallic corporations are doing a wonderful job by cooperating with kusarian corporations, however, we, as in the Marine Royale Gauloise, have to keep our funds up by ourselves as well, which is why I was shipping Nickel to Aomori Stationer in the Honshu system, a material that is of high interest there. The Gas Miners Guild is famous for its supply of H-Fuel in all the major houses, the Carcassone is in need for this fuel, which is why we shipped as much as we could to the Carcassone in Magellan. The amount of fuel we delivered should be enough for the next time but as soon as the supply is running low again, we will transport it there again. The front has not let down at bringing waves of prisoners onboard of the Carcassone, an exchange between Prisoners and fuel was necessary, the mobile cells within the battleships were full already and barely able to take more of the people we catch everyday, therefore it was just necessary to bring the prisoners to Provence, into prison, where they belong.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Delivery of the Nickel on Aomori Station: Link
Delivery of the H-Fuel on Battleship Carcassone: Link
Delivery of the Prisoners on Chateu d'Il Prison Station: Link

29th of Juin, 740 A.G.S.
Burgundy System

Sender: Maréchal Aurelia Madelaine Landreau, Duchesse of Champagne
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise
Subject: Promotions

Bonjour,

Maréchal Landreau speaking. I am here to announce promotion of two hard working soldiers.

Capitaine Michaux is promoted to Commandant.

Commandant De Justéton is promoted to Genéral.

I'll contact both of you personally in next few days. Good luck soldiers, you will need it.

Aurelia Madelaine Landreau
Marine Royale Gauloise, Maréchal

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25