Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Marine Royale Gauloise Mission Report

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 20th of Juliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Florence Gabrielle Michaux

Rang: Commandant

Topic: Logistics

Description de la/des situation/-s

Situation un:

The recent fights within the Manchester system has cost the Battlegroup Embrun a lot of supplies, some of the smaller royal logistic ships have been pirated and shot down in the recent weeks, I provided help. 1000l of water, 790kg of Food and 1000 oxygen units have been delivered to the Embrun. This will cover the necessary needs for the next weeks and ensure that our operations within Manchester are not being endangered to a point where the Magellan offensive is in a critical situation.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

None

Attachments

Delivery of the Supplies: Link

[Image: argk9KR.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 21st of Juliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: A destroyed BPA ship

Situation un:

La Chanson d'amour bears new equipment, due to the recent upcoming of highly-dangerous bomber squadrons the enemy sends out, I thought it is a good idea to give the battlecruiser something to use against the threat and today it really paid out. As we entered New London and prepared for an incoming capital ship, we only got to see three fighters, only one of which was a bomber. The ships declared an attack on me and we started to open fire, very efficiently, together with the mortars that are attached, we were able to quickly disable one of their Police ships and make the other two ships flee before returning back to Leeds.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 23rd of Julliet 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton

Rang: Genéral

3ème Catégorie

Topic: retirement announcement

Mes camarades, I, Jean Yves Patrice de Justéton, hereby announce that I have souffert critical injuries in combat and have to retire from my duty for an unknown amount of time. I am very sorry to dissappoint le Roi and our nation. There are no excuses for my failure. All I hope I can do is to recover as fast as possible to punish our enemies.

Note: The medical team stated that I will have to resign duty for a least 3 months.

Regards
de Justéton

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 3rd of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Disruption of a Crayter and Brigand meeting

Situation un:

A regular patrol through New London proved to be highly inefficient today, no contacts apart from an apparent BMM mining robot who wanted to fill me up with Ore. More interesting was an encounter in the Magellan system, where I flew a bit later. After a short border patrol through California, a kusarian woman and a 5th fleet soldier who entered Magellan with me. The woman stood by as the Navy ship and I started to fight, luckily, I managed to destroy the target. After a few minutes, a Lane Hacker bomber approached me, refusing to speak, I destroyed his ship as well, to be sure.

Situation deux:

The Chanteuse proved to be worth every hour invested in its construction today. Apparently, the Crayter Military and the Free Brigands had a meeting at Freeport 6 in Tau-29, which we disrupted. It turned into a bloody festival, one that we won. I f I am not mistaken, we destroyed every ship apart from one fighter that managed to flee. I guess their negotiations will be delayed.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 5th of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Hostile cleanup in Baffin

Situation un:

As a local message went around in all possible broadcasting channels, I made my way to the Baffin system, where, apparently, a suspicious arms dealer was supposed to be selling unusual weapons. As I arrived at the scene, I saw that a lot of Crayterians and other kinds of people who are hostile to us already gathered around this ship. It was selling a certain "NEMP Launcher". Someone seemed to have gained it and run off which let a giant mass of people behind. After Monsieur Roche and a Corse pilot appeared, we decided to eliminate the hostile ships, as they were already that crowded. That operation was a full success and we managed to eliminate all ships without any casualties.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Every ship at the scene, but I will document the ships I have shot down.

=CR=Hellfire
Domino.Harvey
=CR=Shocker

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Amélie Caron state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 05th of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Amélie Caron

Rang: Sous Lieutenant

Topic: Libertonians in Magellan

Situation:

During a standard patrol in Magellan, I came across some Libertonians. Since they insisted on staying I decided to show them their mistake. As soon as the battle began, a random Lane Hacker started shooting at the navies but seemed to ignore me, even after I shot at him. The Libertonians fell one after the other and as soon as they were done for, the Hacker left as quickly as he arrived, and some of the libertonian reinforcements stopped me from intercepting it. So I had to deal with the rest of their petty forces, that started to ran as soon as the pilot that attacked me realized he had no chance of survival.

A bit later I met more of those barbaric children in Leeds. I followed their only fighter away from our two Valors and destroyed it in time to return and keep the two capital ships pinned. One got destroyed pretty fast, the other one on the other hand, we had to chase through half of Leeds until we finally were able to destroy it.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Constable:Lisa_Anne
[LN]-Alan.Polstari. - Got destroyed in the gunfight with a Hacker, him and me.
[LN]-Daniel.Redding. - Got destroyed in the gunfight with a Hacker, him and me.
5th|Adam.Watson - Ran away before I could finish him.
Marisa.Kirisame
3rd|LNS-Montana
[LN]-LNS-Plymouth.Rock

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 16th of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Council and Armed Forces in Leeds

Situation un:

Our emergency channels reported about q hostile capital ship with Council origin approaching in Leeds. Expecting a lot of capital backup from our side, I used my Lynx as an interceptor, to prevent the battleships from trying to escape. As I started from Leeds, I indeed spotted a Council Redemption class, which was just about to turn. I managed to pin the ship a bit later, other than Royal Navy forces, a Corsair Murmillo arrived and assisted me. I warned the Council ship and told the command to surrender, we are gallics after all, but they refused and straight up opened fire on me. The Corsair Murmillo and the Redemption engaged each other, out of nowhere, another Redemption class approached, which I had to keep on distance, while two Armed Forces bombers arrived as well. The first Redemption managed to escape while the Murmillo destroyed the second one, I managed to keep the bombers away from the battleship, so that it survived the fight, one of their bombers escaped while the other one got destroyed. A Valor of ours appeared to help the Corsairs, which ensured our victory.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

CLN-Triomphante
Michael.Johnson

Attachments

None

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Charles Roche, state that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 17th of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Charles Roche

Rang: General

Topic: Edinburgh Hostiles

Situation:

I launched from Guillestre on an alert that there are Bretonians in Tau-23. I briefly checked the system as well as Orkney and went to Edinburgh. I eventually caught them at the Edinburgh-Leeds hole where they refused to stop or explain their intentions. The two BAF| templars and one Forlorn| Nyx and me exchanged fire. I had no backup, but they got destroyed anyways.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

BAF|Capt.E.Steiner
Forlorn|-Nick.Stenn
BAF|Cdr.R.Dzeferson

Attachments

[Image: XwBMr9e.png]

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 21st of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Smuggler interdiction in Tau-23

Situation un:

On a regular patrol in the Tau-23 system, I encountered a ship named "Hollow", a pirate train, to be exact, which was loaded with a lot of Cardamine. I wanted the ship to stop but the captain told me off and tried to flee, I stopped him once more and opened fire on him, forcing the cargo out of him. Due to the rough environment and the high numbers of Outcasts in the system, I have destroyed the contraband on spot to eliminate all risks of any pickups.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Attachments

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Mari Elise Dubois state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 22nd of Août 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Mari Elise Dubois

Topic: Harrassing a Libertonian

Situation un:

On a regular patrol in Leeds I received a call from the Carcassonne that 2 unidentified vessels were spotted in Magellan.
I went on to investigate this, and found 2 LPI vessels bearing Liberty Navy IFFs engaging in combat. One of them ran away at the mere sight of me, and the other tried aswell, resulting in a chase around the system. Finally having caught up to him at the Manchester jumpgate, I forced him to hand over his prisoners for trial under Royal Law, and sent him off running back home to mommy.

Victimes

Pertes hostiles:

Villamo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25