Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[Image: cCYY6l7.png]

The primary communications network of the Marine Nationale Gauloise has now been re-established after temporary maintenance. All reports of various degrees of importance are to be transmitted through this centre towards the intended recipient office.

Classification breakdown:

DIFFUSION RESTREINTE Low encryption, readable on all terminals. Low risk, low priority transmission (day-to-day, patrol reports, etc)
CONFIDENTIEL DEFENSE Substantial encryption, readable on specific terminals (everyone above équipage). Eventful patrols, discovery of enemy installations or fleet movement.
SECRET DEFENSE - Significant encryption, visible only to officiers supérieurs and beyond. Concerns very sensitive, strategic information to be acted upon.
COSMIQUE - This classification does not exist, nor will you if you uncover a COSMIQUE transmission. Which, again, cannot exist.

13th of May, 723 A.G.S.
Leeds System
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Sous-Lieutenant Lacroix
Recipient: La Marine Royal Gauloise
Catégorie: Premier

Bonjour,

Routinely it is rather quiet on the Leeds front, especially when it comes to our own personnel. Yesterday, quite a number of Gallic pilots primarily from other departments were present in the orbit of Leeds. A Crayterian probably believed it to be a good idea to approach Leeds, bringing a Bretonian friend, but was promptly remanded to their place, i.e. not in His Majesty's realm. If there is one thing that the soldiers on the front really hate, it is snarky Sirians. It is almost as if they are bred to simply spite the hand who wants to help them out of the swamp of undignified squabbling. I have attached transscripts of this particular joker, and if someone finds them, I would not mind if you would remind them of their place.

Sadly, the Bretonians soon mustered a counteroffensive, catching us by surprise while we were vulnerable and forced us to retreat before we could regroup.

Sincèrement
Lacroix, Philomene
Marine Royal Gauloise, Sous-Lieutenant

Transmission Terminée
3rd of Juni, 723 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Incoming Transmission

Sender: Commandant de Justéton
Recipient: La Marine Royal Gauloise
Catégorie: 2ème Catégorie

[Image: nFteS3Z.png]

Bonsoir mes amis, Générals, Grand Maréchal.

Again I want to express my greatfullness for registering me in your ranks! Me and my proud crew are happy to serve our objective.

Next to this I have to report a recent incident in the Leeds system. Several scouts spotted hostile vessels. Their movements lead us to guess their aim was the Leeds orbit. The Bethony's long range scanners did as always a good work and detected a rather huge fleet heading towards their position. Facing this small threat a defence force was gathered to protect the Roi's territory.
The goal of the agressors seemed to be our defensive lines from begin with as they closed up to battleship Bethony. It was a group of all kinds of Sirian scum which creeped out of their holes. We detected 2 Crayter carriers and cruisers, 1 Bretonian battleship, 2 old Imperial cruisers, an Outcast destroyer as well as several snubcrafts. Due to their numbers we decided to engage them with smaller force. I took the command over 2 Secondary Fleet Valors, the R.N.S. Gascone and the R.N.S. Flandre as well as the Battlecruiser R.N.S. Duelist. Snubcrafts supported us from the Secondary Fleet aswell as from the Avant Garde. We've given the aggressors the opportunity of the first strike. Their snubcrafts were the first to move in and the first to die. The R.N.S. Duelist's gunners did a good job taking care of them. The attack of their battleships turned out to be an artillery-bombardement. Due to a few tactical mistakes on their side we destroyed their ships one by one. I apologize for letting the H.M.S battleship escape. Their fleet fell fast and was split apart when their moral was broken. Unfortunately, the Ressentiment was being heavily damaged by that scum. It is to an extend we had to board the escape ships because several decks were in fire and the hull recieved some remarkable holes. The ship will be repaired and it will take a while until me and my crew can use it again.

Sincèrement
de Justéton, Jean Yves Patrice
Marine Royal Gauloise, Commandant

[Image: xenybys.png]
Marine Royale Gauloise Mission Report

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 22nd of Juin 739 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Florence Gabrielle Michaux

Rang: Sous Lieutenant

Topic: Destroyed Commune ship ; Destruciton of a 72nd Maltese Fleet capital ship

Description de la/des situation/-s

Situation un:

After equipping my ship and loading all necessary ammunition, I launched from the Guillestre in Tau-23. Upon launch, I instantly saw a contact on my radar, identifying it as a vessel of Outcast/Maltese origin. It was a Commune ship, a Sabre, whose pilot demanded me to speak out about my intentions. I twisted the situation and demanded him to tell me why he would be present at the borders to the royaume, he didn't answer. I gave him the chance to leave the area and/or surrender himself, none of which he intended to do, so I was forced to use violence. The fight ended with the Commune ship to be destroyed and driven out of the area, I am at best health and my ship has suffered no damage.

Situation deux:

Upon a call of Commandant Jean Yves Patrice de Joustéton, I deployed myself to the Leeds system. Arriving at the destination, I saw that Commandant de Joustéton was already keeping the ship in place and questioning it. I was ordered to keep it from retreating then while Commandant de Joustéton deployed la Ressentiment. Despite my attempts to negotiate, I was greeted with heavy gunfire which forced me to dodge, therefore, elimination through the Ressentiment seemed more than justified, Commandant de joustéton acted completely right. The Aurora got damaged heavily1 and driven off our realms as well.

Victimes

Pertes alliées:

None

Pertes hostiles:

(C~Hernan.Rosales
72nd|MNS-Aurora

1Destroyed ingame.

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 22nd of Juin 739 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Battle in Leeds

Situation un:

A haste call reached me about Armed Forces in Leeds, the guncam shots speak for themselves.

Victimes

Pertes alliées:

Jean de Justeton

Pertes hostiles:

Divenzy
Hans Steiner (Privateer)
HMS-Sovereign (Armed Forces)
Gregor Alan (Bretonia Police Authority
Nilin Laroux (Maquis)
22nd of June, 723 A.G.S.
Leeds System

Sender: Grand Maréchal Jean-Paul Macron
Recipient: Sous Lieutenant Florence Gabrielle Michaux; Marine Royale Gauloise
Subject: Promotion Announcement

[Image: aF2HpRT.png]

Bonjour,

I'm pleased to announce that our latest wave of recruits have been exceptional in performance.

Out of these recruits, one particularly ambitious one shines: Sous Lieutenant Florence Gabrielle Michaux. With outstanding ability to pilot and analyze combat situations, she has been victorious of multiple battles in just one day. Her brilliant performance of today has been noticed and It is with great pleasure that I announce the promotion to the rank of Lieutenant-Commandant.

You will now be the leader of your squad - you will be responsible for your wing mates and they will look up to you as their figurehead.

We expect great things from you.

Jean-Paul Macron
Marine Royale Gauloise, Grand Maréchal

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 23rd of Juin 739 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Rang: Lieutenant-Commandant

Topic: Battle in Leeds/Magellan ; Community Service

Situation un:

Another strike in Leeds and Magellan by the Armed Forces and the Liberty Navy, before I was able too reach the system, though, I was interrupted by a Craytertian Osprey MK2 spotting a Liberty Navy IFF, highly confusing, however, I have destroyed the ship despite its numerous attempts to cloak away from me, Capitaine Ambre La Chance is a witness of the situation. After this incident, we moved on to the Leeds system, where a large strikeforce was awaiting us already, I took out a few ships, due to them outnumbering us in terms of capital ships, I got my bomber to provide heavy support, eventually, we managed to push them all back, a Bretonian ship was able to flee, while two other attempts resulted in termination.

Situation deux:

After the battle was over, I loaded my logistics vessel to supply the lower class on Nuveau Paris, Saint-Germain with Food and Water as part of my volunteered community service.

Victimes

Pertes alliées:

RNS-Lisieux

Pertes hostiles:

Space explorer (Crayter Military)
Ypsilon Rho (Liberty Navy)
John Steiner (Bretonia Police Authority)
LNS-Comet (Liberty Navy)
HMS-"The_Royal_Sword" (Bretonia Armed Forces)
LNS-Belgrade (Liberty Navy)
HMS-Sagitaryus (Bretonia Armed Forces)
Ash.Lee (Liberty Navy)

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 24th of Juin 739 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic: Battle in Leeds

Situation un:

The Armed Forces together with a single Coalition ship and two Outcast bombers were raiding Leeds today. As I arrived at the scene, I couldn't find any contacts near the planet, until a lone Armed Forces bomber showed up, he seemed to be on his way to his allies. I disrupted and questioned him, he tried to act like he didn't know what was going on, the more contacts showed up the faster I knew I'd have to destroy him, otherwise, they would turn on me. After I destroyed the ship, I flew back to Leeds to find a Coalition Scimitar who tried to flee, he wanted to disable my ship with hit-and-run tactics until I mine-trapped him, which sent him flying. Shortly after, I had a talk with an homme called monsieur "Icarus Augustopolus", the leader of the Custodi, a Corsair group that takes care of the Cretans to be supplied with food. A minute later, two Commune bombers made their way to the planet, our group quickly disabled them, one of them crashed on Leeds.

Victimes

Pertes alliées:

None

Pertes hostiles:

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Florence Gabrielle Michaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 24th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Topic:Marines to Manchester ; Anomaly in New London

Situation un:

Due to the critical situation at the front in Magellan and Manchester, I have taken one of our battletransports to deliver a medium-sized armada of Marines to the Embrun in Manchester where they will be stationed for the next months, the route was not clear, though, a pirate ship in Dauphine forced us back for a while until the way was free again.

Situation deux:

There is a nomad anomaly in New London above the sun, the anomaly is unreachable for us but the nomads use it to enter New London and cause chaos and destruction, while this may come in handy, we cannot risk the Nomads to come to Gallia as well, they need to be stopped, due to the cloud's radiation, I was not able to take a guncam shot, Capitaine Ambre Lachance has witnessed the situation, though, be careful when closing into the cloud.

Attachement

Delivery Report:

l'introduction

This document is visible to all enlisted officers of the Marine Royale Gauloise, hereby I, Sous Lieutenant Zacharie Micheaux state, that I have conducted service in the ranks of the MRG on the 24th of Juin 740 A.G.S. Honneur et Patrie, Valeur et Discipline. Pour le Roi.

Déclaration de soldat: Zacharie Micheaux

Topic:New London Raid

Situation un:

As ordered by the Grande Marechal, a probing raid was organised on this date to the New London system, in hopes to cause damage to the infrastructure of the system. We set out with four ships, all bomber-class, and entered the system. Not long after, we've detected a large mixed Allied fleet.

Situation deux:

We engaged the ships that were near Southampton Shipyard, targeting their largest capitals. A group of Corsairs has joined us, shooting the small fry while we were making holes in LNS-Kiel, an anti-snub Liberty Carrier. Slowly but surely, the ship eventually reached critical point and exploded. By this point, we were near Planet Dover, when the enemy started receiving reinforcements of all sorts. Gaians, Bounty Hunters, Freelancers and aliens all joined to shoot our ships, and this is where we started taking losses.

During a last ditch attempt, we took down HMS-Avalon, a Bretonian Carrier. We weren't able to do anything else but retreat as their cruisers jumped on our small craft, along with a massive, renewed wave of fighters. I'm not sure who else made it back to Leeds aside from me.

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25