Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bad First Impression Goes Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey what up, it's Reese! I'd been on the server a bit in years past under different names; nothing consequential. Going to actually participate in the community this time, maybe connect with you on a deep level.

A deep space level.

Putting puns aside (for later), I'm here to rp and hug a Nomad so let's see how it goess!
Hey there, welcome back to Discovery man. Enjoy your stay. Smile
(05-16-2017, 07:25 PM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]A deep space level.
Hot

Oh and welcome
(05-16-2017, 07:25 PM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]hey what up, it's Reese! I'd been on the server a bit in years past under different names; nothing consequential. Going to actually participate in the community this time, maybe connect with you on a deep level.

A deep space level.

Putting puns aside (for later), I'm here to rp and hug a Nomad so let's see how it goess!

Greetings! Warm welcome back! Everytime someone (re)joins disco, we have one potential highly useful member! Smile
Welcome back to Discovery! (sun)
Thanks for the welcomes!

(05-16-2017, 08:25 PM)Loki557 Wrote: [ -> ]Hot

Space is pretty cold tho :y

(05-16-2017, 08:55 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime someone (re)joins disco, we have one potential highly useful member! Smile

Probably useless! But I'll do my besst
Welcome back into the 'fold'. Space might be cold but you seem pretty chill, so its all good.
(05-16-2017, 07:25 PM)Reece Wrote: [ -> ]hey what up, it's Reese! I'd been on the server a bit in years past under different names; nothing consequential. Going to actually participate in the community this time, maybe connect with you on a deep level.

A deep space level.

Hey I think I remember you, what were some of your old character names?
(05-17-2017, 11:56 PM)risenfall Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back into the 'fold'. Space might be cold but you seem pretty chill, so its all good.

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Thankss

(05-18-2017, 01:05 AM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I think I remember you, what were some of your old character names?

Ohh I don't remember exactly to be honest. It wouldn't be similar to my name now. Most of what I remember is just being in the Order when Toledo was still the hip place to be.
nomads are an bad