Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Fenidean/Bresser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fenidean/Bresser has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Cheating and Exploits - Modifying your Discovery Freelancer installation or using third-party tools in order to gain advantage over other players is strictly forbidden and will result in deletion of ingame assets or/and a ban.

Consequences:

Your Ships have stated setting off the Server's Anti-Cheats. Your access has been curtailed until you post here explaining why.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Im not sure what or why this hapened. I have instalation in home and in work and play only on one acc. I can try to reinstall but im not aware of any modifications.
I had some incidents today fighting with rogues when i accidentaly hit station in pensylvania and then seen console reply on it and was destroyed. Is that it?
Seeing as you Play on two different Computers, I would suggest that the problem lies with the one that you are playing on at the moment.

It would appear that this Computer's Game Files have been modified.The question then begs to be asked, why?
I was looking today for some graphical improvements to see better in asteroid fields. Downloaded some file i found on freelancer forum that stated it will increase visibility of asteroids. But it was not working so i put back old file. Maybe that is the case. But im already reinstalling the game so it should be fixed.
Post here when you have done a new install.

Changing Files is not a good idea.
I know it now. But is there a way to officialy imrove graphics? Reinstall already done just finishing downloading new launcher files.
Game is reinstalled with launcher too.
There are certain Files, available on the Forum which will change the views of the Game, but these do not make Asteroids easier to see, thereby making Mining even easier than it is. These are purely 'cosmetic' changes.

Altering ini Files is not allowed on this Server, as this gives an advantage to those that use them.
Okay i will look for that. Even a cosmetic change is great. I really like that game.
Pages: 1 2