Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Reputation bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got Freelancer trader on friendly terms( maximum rep) with Kusari, suddenly police and navy are hostile to me (max - rep). I got Pirate Train and carry core ammo, but before all be nice. Its Bug or what?
Wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but official faction do not need to contact player in question in order to impose FR5? Say what?

I always thought FR5 is imposed only as effect of roleplay.
They don't necessarily have to contact them to impose an FR5, as long as sufficient RP is there to warrant it happens.

Which was the case.
I see. My mistake, I always thought that official factions are usually obliged to contact players inRP first - or must be a multiple violator - before they impose such a severe punishment, like with real-life bureaucracy.
The only place I could find your ship name was here and since that is a Gallic faction sending out the Comm I would recommend posting in your sanction thread requesting evidence, it doesn't seem fair that a Gallic group can force an FR5 in Kusari
(05-17-2017, 11:55 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]The only place I could find your ship name was here and since that is a Gallic faction sending out the Comm I would recommend posting in your sanction thread requesting evidence, it doesn't seem fair that a Gallic group can force an FR5 in Kusari

Aren't the Gallia and Kusari on friendly terms or somewhat?
Link

It actually seems 343 caught you smuggling and might of FR5'd you. If you docked on Planet Kyushu, then you most likely got FR5'd for smuggling. Thats why their red to you now.
Thank you Ghostazarashi i got it now