Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BUG-GLITCH Ban Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stocked up on Whiskey from Planet Baden Baden - Stuttgart and proceeded to Fly to Austin Depo - Texas Once i got there i docked successfully and sold the Whisky successfully.

I tried to un-dock and wasn't instantly disconnected, thinking this was just a connection issue i logged back in and spawned outside of Austin Depo - Texas with my cargo still fully of Whisky and had to dock to resell ( disconnection rolled back my docking and sale) once again i tried to un-dock (instant disconnection)

I re-logged once again, spawned outside of Austin Depo - Texas re-docked again sold the Whisky, This time i tried /movechar and /stuck command nothing allowed me to leave the Depo so tried to un-dock and re-log back in to fly somewhere else i was then this time confronted with "I'm sorry, but the account the account has been banned from the server"

Why am i banned for trying to Un-Dock this must be a glitch or a bug

Account Character: Merch.ExileD
Ship: K60P - 27T "Bumblebee" Kusari Transport
I have placed you on Austin and unbanned your Account. It sometimes happens.

Just for your information, there is a proper Thread for Banned Accounts. It can be found under the 'Player Help' heading at the top of the Page.
(05-19-2017, 06:21 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]I have placed you on Austin and unbanned your Account. It sometimes happens.

Just for your information, there is a proper Thread for Banned Accounts. It can be found under the 'Player Help' heading at the top of the Page.

I just tried to un-dock and instantban again.

Also i apologize for posting it in the wrong section, just can't get my head around this bug.
Try now
(05-19-2017, 06:27 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Try now

Thank you un-docked successfully