Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TESO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone is playing The Elder Scrolls Online ? I'm on with the Pact side, currently I got myself back into it and got myself a Dragonknight. I've also checked reddit recently and well apparently there is a more positive feedback now. I recall the game having a little bit of disappointment in the beginnings, but apparently now people are more pleased of it.

So anyone ?
I play on XB1. Got an Argonian DK as my main.
I was playing it, but the game is a bit too much for my current laptop so I am waiting to get a new one.
would play it if it is available for the xbox 360/ if i had enough money
Eh, if anyone wants to try it I'll give you my account, I've bought it ages ago, spent less than an hour ingame and just ditched it completely.
Level 12 Wood Elf Nightblade Archer
Level 14 Wood Elf Nightblade Assassin
Level 5 High Elf Sorcerer
Level 6 Redguard Templar

Have not played in a long though....not sure if i will return. It was ok but just lost interest...
(05-20-2017, 11:05 PM)Valhalla Sr. Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, if anyone wants to try it I'll give you my account, I've bought it ages ago, spent less than an hour ingame and just ditched it completely.

Can't say no to free stuff.
(05-20-2017, 11:21 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 11:05 PM)Valhalla Sr. Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, if anyone wants to try it I'll give you my account, I've bought it ages ago, spent less than an hour ingame and just ditched it completely.

Can't say no to free stuff.

I started a fresh Pact char, DK. I'm with the Nord dudes. If interested to tag along, PM me Big Grin as anyone if interested. More fun to do it together. It's also an RP rich environment (doh) so why not.
Highelf stamsorc ftw
Well.. offer still stands Big Grin
Pages: 1 2