Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: List of admin commands/Super Admin commands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like messing about on a private server I setup to break some NPCs. For some reason ".aifollow" doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone had a list of commands added by Alley
NPC Fleet In-Game FLHook Commands
Adding Alley's post here to centralize stuff

The NPC spawning has been moved to a separate flhook plugin, called alley.dll. You can now spawn ships of a specific type, and if desired a complete fleet. They also now have randomly generated code names as well. If you want to add new types or fleets, see alley_npc.cfg in flhook_plugins. It is all based on archtypes, loadouts and iffs.

Spawn specific number of AI NPC
Code:
.aicreate <amount> <type>
Create a single type of npc x times

Fleet List
Code:
.fleetlist
List the available fleets - Keep in mind, this is not 100% up to date, as you will find a few more fleets in the npc.cfg

Spawn AI Fleet
Code:
.aifleet <name>
Name of the fleet, see .fleetlist or npc.cfg

AI Come
Code:
.aicome
Makes the AI come to your current location - One thing of note, when you type this in, some of the fleets will not attack and will just continue to try to move to your position, similar to the below

AI Follow
Code:
.aifollow
Makes the AI follow you till death

AI Evade
Code:
.aievade
Make the AI enter evasive mode

Destroy Fleet
Code:
.aidestroy <0 or 1>
0 = no loot, 1 = loot dropped upon destruction

If you want to add a new type on the live server, unload the plugin, edit the cfg and reload the plugin.
The flhook files responsible for this plugin are not up to date in the client installs.
Certain aicontrol commands will not work.
Ah thanks for quick replies, any chance it'll be made public in future updates?
Most of the code is public in https://github.com/zibbizor/FLHook (up to... I'm estimating about a year ago) - I'm not sure how up to date the compiled DLLs in there are though (certainly more out of date than the source files), you should build it from source. Note that some of the commands listed above are commented out in there.

PS: wrong forum