Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty's Finest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fzpAUHF.png]

What was once called 'The Gang' back in 819 A.S., composed with unlawful stars like Natalie 'Blue' Callahan, Alan Moore, Richard Pound, Mark Grant, Sputnik Kaputski and Jimmy Engvall, disappeared from the limelight of the Liberty's Most Wanted list around 822 A.S.

Now for some, these names tell them nothing. For others they bring back either nightmares or fond memories. Yet, they were a group disperse and disparate in origins as well in demeanour. While a few were true and cold pirates, others went against the law for the thrill, or for something they believed in. Freedom. And what's Freedom in Liberty?

A couple of vigilantes tried to do what they wanted. They died. Many pirates came and went, some other terrorists tried and failed, but the idea still stands after all this time. While a poor devil dies near a trade-lane trying to fish out another extra credit, scrapping for an existance. Anothers, go to Sugarland to work their sweat for toys and other goods for the megacorps, dead already. Others simply give up and try to fit in, like dogs in a leash.

But some. Not many, just some. Some stand up and face the overwhelming odds. They look at the crowd before them, thirsting for their blood, screaming death and murder, and they look closely, standing calm in the center of that chaotic storm of madness surrounding them in Liberty's reaches, and they say one word.

They say no.

No, they will not bend to the will of those around them, no matter how kind their offers, how nice and soothing their words.

No, they will not stop, not pause, not rest until they have achieved their very own goals.

No, they will not fall and burn with the rest of Sirius in the inferno of war.

No, they will not surrender, no matter the odds.

Those who say no and survive?

They are Liberty's Finest.

Now, this whole show started when Sasha Kaputski and Qiang Lee, two pilots of the Coalition Army, decided that fighting in the front lines with constant propaganda was without a doubt boring and stale. Freedom was what they yearned. The fights were okayish. But it was filled with rules from their commanders. With doubts from their colleagues. With fears from everyone. Fears they could not understand. So they did what they could to get out of the front lines and seek a different kind of action.

Liberty.

Sasha heard of it from his elder brother. And he heard of his exploits. The land of Freedom. Where a man or a woman could be what they wanted, if they were fearless. The idea of a permanent group of coalition secondary fighters in Liberty appealed to the Duma. And so, the first two were sent, with no support. Lee and Kaputski. If they died, they died. If they didn't, well then, better for the Coalition.

In the road they found "MOAB". Sniffing nova fuel in a dingy bay. When they spoke they wanted to burn Liberty, MOAB only heard the word burn. And thus the duo became a trio. And since then the Kaputski Show, the needed flair to draw out the lawfuls and unlawfuls like flies to the light, has been a mainstay in the Liberty nights. Wreckless fights is their way of life. Countless dead is their prize.

And Freedom is their goal.

*Still being decided if we're turning this into something real or not*
I didn't get a cool signature so I disapprove.
[Image: ViJSlyS.png]

What can we say about Sasha? That he was a young boy, filling up his ears with the exploits of his middle older brother in Liberty? Or with the courage that the eldest of the Kaputski brothers displayed in the front lines in service of the Coalition?

We can say Sasha is not what he appears for certain. He plays the joker, the fool and the host in a grand show to pull all the headlights towards him. He knows the meaning of show business and how it matters in Liberty. While all the eyes are turned on him, his magician, Lee, the beautiful Lee-lee as he calls her, back-stabs the targets with a viciousness that only women can display. But the duo ain't a one trick-pony, no sir. For Sasha also knows how to back-stab. Or even front-stab if given the chance.

But Liberty, land of freedom, ain't easy and it ain't forgiving. And Sasha knows that. So now, while the Coalition still fuels their ships and pays their tab in Liberty, he aims higher. Liberty always sets the bar a little more higher every time. So Sasha is doing what a freedom fighter should do. Getting like-minded individuals or no-mind individuals that yearn for that ultimate feeling of not answering to no one. And to do whatever they feel like.

Let us hope he also gets fat, rich and free like his brother, Sputnik. Albeit Sasha is a little bit taller. But that is a tale for another time, another place and another viewers. Because we all know why you are here.

So, just let us sit and watch what comes next in the Kaputski Show.

[Image: ZflnnGF.png]

Vadim Zhirov, found* as Jack Miller on Houston, Texas, started his life as the definition of a failed man. He spent his youth drinking and gambling, quitting school with eleven years he never had a chance in Liberty, the more on Houston where the best future was working day in day out in the factories.

With thirteen years he was imprisoned for manipulating car races ( by making the most promising driver drunk as hell ) and got sentenced to a longer holiday in Sugarland. Without means to get his booze he had time to think about his life and how to improve it. So, once he "paid his depts to society" he joined the Bounty Hunters Guild.

Soon he had to realize though that a law abiding life wasn't for him. More often than not he let his targets get away for a hefty sum and after a year the other hunters realized that a failure quote of 95% can't be a coincidence. So back to Sugarland he went.

This time he found a way to get his drinks. A funny man with less funny political views convinced him to try the Xeno life.
Once freed again, Jack turned out to be a gifted terrorist but a horrible failure when it comes to convincing people of his cause or even keeping the facade of a freedom fighter. He just liked the thrill of the fight, not the goals he fought for.

After a small incident that costed quite a few Libertonians their head the Xenos had enough and he had to make a run for it.
Gladly the Zoners of Bering did not care who he was and the Unioniers kept the Xeno population in the system rather low.
But the peace didn't last. The Zoners neither appreciate daily pubbrawls on their stations nor alcohol thieves.

So he wandered around Rheinland for some time, till he met a man called Igor Popov on a Junker station wich's name he can't recall to this day.
This Popov promised him a chance to use his knowledge of Liberty and his appetite for destruction for a bigger goal. This goal didn't interest Jack the slightest, but getting funded by the Coalition to bring mayham to the house that failed him sounded good enough.

He changed his name, got a ship and weapons and was sent to destabilize Liberty where he could. To his luck he met some like minded souls to pick up his escape pod when things turned sour and to enjoy all the fireworks with.
Why he is called Comrade is beyond most, even though rumors say he doesn't care enough about his new name to remember it past the firstname. Other say he just likes the sound of it.

Fact of the matter is, you don't want to meet him if you aren't one of Liberties finest. Or a bartender.

*Yes he was found by his parents. Not like thats unusual on Houston. Life is tough.
Your stuff all looks amazing. Please reduce the width by 50px tho
As the rules command. Should be fine now, didnt notice in the first place.
Thanks! They look really sweet, the one Arbi has with the bombs firing is my favourite I think.
This is perfect.
Weird. My bad. Guess I'll have to redo all the sigs >_>

I could swear it was 750x250. But no worries.
The things we do to look good.

<3
(05-23-2017, 03:05 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! They look really sweet, the one Arbi has with the bombs firing is my favourite I think.

:O

THANK YOU <3

I AM MOAB AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

bio coming soon
Pages: 1 2