Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Diamond Back Dissapeared!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i havent got a pic of it but i got 2 Db's from sigma 13 and i equiped them both and 1 dissapeard. I am quite annoyed :( :( and no...i didnt sell it by accident.

I would like another DB but it wont happen.
I equipped them while the server was lagging a bit so it might have been lost in the code transfer

would like to hear from admins about this and any other ppl who have experianced this with any of their stuff (it its ever happened before)
Never had this happen to me.

Might want to go back where you got them the first time and see if they're there again.

The server restarts once a day, so it should reset most of the wrecks.
Wolfpack98,Aug 29 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:Never had this happen to me.

Might want to go back where you got them the first time and see if they're there again.

The server restarts once a day, so it should reset most of the wrecks.
[snapback]32830[/snapback]

I think he meant to post a "nm delete post", when he uneequiped the other one, it reappeared.
DarkOddity,Aug 29 2006, 02:12 PM Wrote:I think he meant to post a "nm delete post", when he uneequiped the other one, it reappeared.
[snapback]32840[/snapback]

Did he say that? No.

Stop trying to be an admin, its kind of strange to see an "admin-like" post coming from a normal member. And a fairly new-ish one, at that.
well i did mean to say it but i pressed the wrong button obviusly because it didnt post
:crazy:
Virus,Aug 29 2006, 08:34 PM Wrote:Did he say that? No.

Stop trying to be an admin, its kind of strange to see an "admin-like" post coming from a normal member. And a fairly new-ish one, at that.
[snapback]32887[/snapback]

Virus you need to stop beeing a **** phallus and poking your nose into other peoples business, he is my friend, I was speaking with him while it was happening, he asked me to check the post, I did, and made that reply when I did.

Moral of the story. *DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS*

EDIT:
Sorry that was alitle harsh just kinda ticked me off a bit. But seriously.
My point still stands no matter how much it angers you. You've been doing a lot of admin-like posts lately (as was very obviously pointed out by new player), and it is strange/confusing. Strange for me, confusing for new players. I made no assumptions, by the way. The visible facts were that he didn't post that, and you were saying he did. That's the way it looks to me.

And by the way, I don't take any offense to flames. I know some people don't like my opinions (and sometimes take them too personally). I've learned to deal with that.

And personally, I don't think I've been much of an "**** phallus," whatever that may be, since I've been here. I try to flame a little as I can help it.

Sorry for the thread-jack. I'm done here.
Virus,Aug 29 2006, 10:11 PM Wrote:My point still stands no matter how much it angers you. You've been doing a lot of admin-like posts lately (as was very obviously pointed out by new player), and it is strange/confusing. Strange for me, confusing for new players. I made no assumptions, by the way. The visible facts were that he didn't post that, and you were saying he did. That's the way it looks to me.

And by the way, I don't take any offense to flames. I know some people don't like my opinions (and sometimes take them too personally). I've learned to deal with that.

And personally, I don't think I've been much of an "**** phallus," whatever that may be, since I've been here. I try to flame a little as I can help it.

Sorry for the thread-jack. I'm done here.
[snapback]32919[/snapback]

If youd notice, alot of my posts contain things like "IMO" which is In My Opinion and similar terms, the reason I seem to be posting like an admin is because I state my opinion in a very firm manner because that is who I am. Everyone knows I am not admin (if they dont, they need to re-read the server information as it gives admin names) and quite frankly I don't even know if I would want to be an admin for this server it is not a responsibility I want. Also part of the reason I come off like an admin is because I used to work for Funcom as one of their administrators in the RPG Anarchy Online. Dealing with players and their problems with the game, and settling disputes between players, so when I see an oportunity to attempt to help a situation I take it, it's who I am and it's become habit for me.

Once again if they don't know I'm not an admin, they need to (re)read the server infomation, which can lead to getting in trouble if you dont read it before playing on the server because ignorance is not an excuse, not even in the real world... Oh wait, was being informative being too much like an admin?

As for the flame, do unto others as you would like done unto yourself. If you don't understand the term, or what I am associating it with, god help you cuz' you need it.
COOL IT DOWN PPL no need for names or ofensiveness i just posted it and it was a mistake, i never expected ppl to start an arguement here but whatever.

Its Just A Game :wacko: :(

CANT WE JUST GET ALONG like normal ppl please?? :rtfm: :rtfm:

[attachmentid=745]

If not i shall destroy you all, as these charactars in the pic have done to those people in the barn HAHAHA

PvP in conneticut any1? :D :D :P
McNeo,Aug 29 2006, 10:40 PM Wrote:COOL IT DOWN PPL no need for names or ofensiveness i just posted it and it was a mistake, i never expected ppl to start an arguement here but whatever.

Its Just A Game :wacko:  :(

CANT WE JUST GET ALONG like normal ppl please?? :rtfm:  :rtfm:

[attachmentid=745]

If not i shall destroy you all, as these charactars in the pic have done to those people in the barn HAHAHA

PvP in conneticut any1?  :D  :D  :P
[snapback]32926[/snapback]

I agree, maybe Virus should stop trolling the boards for conflict.
Pages: 1 2