Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Most pathetic Pleco in Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was minding my own business testing my remote-controlled Waran when it was rudely assaulted by the pilot of BHG|Guardian. Said pilot said only a few words before relying on his friend to do most of the work before deciding to just shoot at the Bomber. I am mildly displeased. But not to worry!

I'm paying out a million credits, claimable infinite amounts of times, for every time someone downs his ship. Why a million? He's worth far less, but this is the minimum amount I need to put up for some reason for anyone to even consider taking the hit. Then again, he was so pathetic, you may as well treat it as an enjoyable round of target practice. Just make sure to slaughter his friends to a man before starting on him, so he has none of his betters to hide behind.

Wait, this just in, the pilot of the Guardian is actually a woman! That actually explains a lot. Anyway, just slap her around for me, she's not worth my time, but I may make her barely worth yours.

Regards,
Willow Holt