Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [WANTED] T-Bar's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greets,

Since I enlisted my Valor, the RNS-Ressentiment in a faction to use it for RP and not only pewpew, I'd like to have a T-Bar for each the beginning and the end of every transmission I will send. In this case, I don't want to direct you too much in how it should look or which details it should include, I'll leave everything to your imagination.

Additional information to the Ship & Char
Char name: Jean Yves Patrice de Joustéton, average noblesse
Afflation: Royal Navy, La Marine Royale Gauloise
Ship Name: MRG|RNS-Ressentiment (Ressentiment)
Location: Leeds front, as well Magellan front, mainly Battlegroup Carcassonne

If you need additional help/info, I'll be willingly helping!
I'll also give a huuuuuge thanks (: to whomever makes one which I like!
Regards
Any info on the payment? Smile
(05-24-2017, 11:37 AM)Valhalla Sr. Wrote: [ -> ]Any info on the payment? Smile

(05-24-2017, 10:49 AM)Chills Wrote: [ -> ]I'll also give a huuuuuge thanks (: to whomever makes one which I like!

I'd be really generous about the payment, especially if I like it. But if you require an accurate offer, then make me one (:
If I can get milkshape working then I'll try
Alright, I'll see if I can do something about it. Any deadline?

Edit: Also, leave your Skype (or Discord), I need some extra info about this (:
Deadline: Good results need time (:
[Image: WsvRC5K.png]

Tell me what you think and can you please get me the character's picture thanks.
Character pic?
We're done with this project, already made him something,not sure if he needs another transbar though. I'll tell him to inform you two if he still needs it
I have decided to use Valhalla's T-Bars. Thanks for your effort, freeroamer. Though I don't think your's is fitting for a Royal Navy transmission. If I was a Junker/Smuggler/Pirate whatever I would've taken it. Once I make such one (:

I've sent the cash: http://imgur.com/a/P7k51