Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CR Freighter "Tyche" [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://p3d.in/CixX9

Im proud to have my first ever model here. Still needs work it seems and i could use ideas you peeps might have.
i thought you were going to get rid of that drilldo at the front?
Some cr guts like the drill, some dont, i like it so i keep it for now.
Its frontal protrusion does not give a good impression when I imagine the ship entering a Zephyr from behind, where its hangar entrance is. Were all CR ship designers so kinky?
(05-24-2017, 03:39 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Some cr guts like the drill, some dont, i like it so i keep it for now.

Too bad, I'm telling you as a matter of fact that it doesn't fit. Sure you can like it all you want (even though you have questionable tastes), but it still doesn't fit at all architecturally.
In my opinion, the drill and the bulging engines from the sides do not fit the Sirian standard architecture of engine placement.
Removing the drill and making the externally-mounted engines more angular and blocky would look better and fit the CR style more.
Ok drill will begone and engines will be worked
Drill removed and engines changed
A minor change in the model makes a significant difference. Although I still think the side engines should be on the main body, at least without the beams holding the engine, other than that I think it's pretty good.
Pages: 1 2