Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BUG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I just bought 192mln capital ship armor VI and when I transferred it to my gunboat it just disappeard with all money I used to buy it... any solutions?
did you equip it? if you died and it wasn't equipped, you lost it.
I didnt even get out of the base when I clicked on buy it just disappead without giving it to my cargo hold
Try pushing this to the Admins, see if they can do something.

=== GREEN BEACON ACTIVATED ===
I dont know who to contact please suggest me someone if you know
I'd suggest you try to speak with .
This happened to me before, albeit only with a pair of battleship primary turrets.
okey at this point ffs can any admin act here or fix this bug or refund me my money that I spent!
May I ask is it always like this that no one give any importance to bugs on server or others stuffs linked to that?
(05-28-2017, 12:20 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: [ -> ]okey at this point ffs can any admin act here or fix this bug or refund me my money that I spent!
May I ask is it always like this that no one give any importance to bugs on server or others stuffs linked to that?

Because yours is litterally the first i've ever heard of where it happends. Can you really give any extra detail on how it dissapeared?
sure I made new account for my gunship
[WSC]-S.F.Priest
restarted as FreelancerLi and I was spawned on coronado freelnacer base
I bought condor (gunship) there
and I equipped it with solaris and 2 razors then draw the cash from my first char with command /drawcash name pass sum
first char name is [WSC]-L.Engineer.Wiggin
money was transferred and I have gone to internal equiptment and bought Capital Heavy Armor VI
then it sound "mounted in you cargohold" but it was not in my cargo nor in any part of my ship and money has gone
I restarted the game nothing changed, I got out of the base and redock but nothing changed. I dont know what to do anymore.
Anyway I suppose Admins can see all logs so they should be able to check this out if not so explain me how to do that by myself
Pages: 1 2