Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MND Equipment Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a Marinenachrichtendienst ID, and yesterday i buy a Mjolnir ship, but my question is what is the best weapons for the Mjolnir ship.

Noobie
Moved that to a bit of a better place for you.
(05-27-2017, 10:02 PM)N-D2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have a Marinenachrichtendienst ID, and yesterday i buy a Mjolnir ship, but my question is what is the best weapons for the Mjolnir ship.

Noobie

Rude Skorak for not answering your question, well, it depends on your preferences but I don't recommend the Mjolnir anyways, use a Wraith.
The Mjolnir is a ship which strength can be felt when doing police work. It has an easy time destroying transports, it is fast and has two CD slots. The weak side of the Mjolnir is fighting against other fighters, or even bombers. It may have firepower, but it is literally a flying brick and thus an easy target. This is why Shelco recommends using a Wraith.

When equipping the Wraith, keep in mind to get yourself a CAUVIII (8) armor, as it's mandatory for every fighter. Go for a Cruise Disruptor (CD), two Debilitators for shield damage and fill the rest with hull-damage guns.