Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SIS] - Intelligence Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

*****************************************************************************************************

[Image: 2z4wfpf.jpg]

[To]: Defence Intelligence Staff
[From]: Jonas Hudson, SIS
[Subject]: Status Report
[Encryption]: Extremely High

SIS Command:

I have moved my base of operations to the Battleship Suffolk. This vessel is aptly positioned and equipped to service my vessels. I have been flying inspection patrols around New London, advising civilians to take caution, and searching for any signs of subterfuge.

I now have a state of the art bomber and fighter here at the Suffolk, in top shape and ready to deploy at as needed.

Additionally, I have also recalled my personal Armored Transport that I captained formerly as a privateer vessel. The crew is loyal to me beyond doubt, and hand picked for their abilities. It is now entirely a BIS vessel/asset. The ship is also highly modified, with the best equipment money can buy. It is also rigged for stealth, and has been loaded with a small contingent (330 units) of Marines to be deployed in special operations as needed. Having served years on board such vessels, I can attest that they make excellent all purpose field vessels, and mobile operation centers. Should we require the quick deployment of small groups of security forces, or the evacuation of small contingents of VIP's, the ship reports as fully functional and standing by. It is also rigged to emit a civilian 'Freelancer' IFF signal, to help blend in with general space traffic. In either case, I am available to provide additional security wherever needed, pending further orders.

Standing by,

Agent Jonas Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: smgikw.png]

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_13.png]

[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Report on the Apostatas
[Encryption]: High

Over the past week or so I utilised Paragon's report to establish contact with this Apostatas group. It appears that they are a group of Corsair rebellions who intend to transform Corsair society into a lawfully governed state that activity participated in legal trade with other houses rather than sponsoring large scale piracy.

I proceeded to initiate communications with them and I offered them 250 million credits worth of equipment which they have accepted. The conditions were that they needed to begin a civil war with the Corsair Empire and as long as they were able to continue this civil war and keep the Corsairs busy so that they don't pirate our trade lanes, then I would throw more funding their way so long as I could get the appropriate authorisation from the Bretonian Government.

Today, Mr. Grayson and I traveled to their Base of Operations called Puerto de Nueva Hispania to discuss with them in person what equipment they wanted to have us buy and supply them with. They have requested the following.

1. Two fighter cloaks
2. Heat Sinks and High Performance Alloys to supply their base with, which will soon be besieged by multiple opposing factions
3. A ceasefire with Bretonia and the right to enter Bretonian territory to trade openly with us, which makes sense as they supply Cryo-organisms which are in high demand at Planet New London

They have informed me that they already have a ceasefire in effect with the Kusari Government an are already trading with them.

More details are in the conversation logs below.

Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
Reference 4
Reference 5
Reference 6
Reference 7
Reference 8
Reference 9
Reference 10
Reference 11
Reference 12
Reference 13
Reference 14
Reference 15
Reference 16
Reference 17
Reference 18

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_19.png]

[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Report on Munich Disaster Weaponisation

I have been in contact with Mr. Ezrael Vertiga regarding a project which may have the potential to weaponise the Munich Disaster phenomena. I don't understand much of it, I'm sure the researchers over at the University of Cambridge will have a better idea of the details she's provided us. But if we could replicate the results of the Munic disaster in a man-made fashion at within a Gallic system, then the risk was worth it. The details have been posted below.

(03-12-2018, 01:35 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Here is your report on the Munich system. My meeting with the local expert was postponed because of a VS-0074 Carrier Unit attacking Omega-3 today, I do hope though the bit I was able to gather so far suffices for now.

I have deployed the Seductive Rover, an automatized Hayabusa-class drone. It is equipped with a powerful Jintsuriki Scanner, so the scans are actually quality material, even when it comes to those dark matter clouds. After hours of flying around in the system, mostly avoiding the dark matter storms, we got a good grip on the measures we are confronted with.

[Image: sMjnHAS.png]

You probably are aware of the installations in this system, but for the sake of completion, I will add information on them in this report.

o Passau Outpost, Rheinland Polizei - F/G-5/6

CLASS: Chapel
GRAVITY: Complete
DOCKING: Yes
AMENITIES: Limited
POPULATION: est. 150

- "Passau Outpost provides the Rheinland Federal Police with a crucial staging area for patrols in the Munich system. Guarding the key junction leading between Augsburg, Nuremburg, and the Frankfurt jump gate, the station's personnel are able to monitor traffic in the system and quickly respond to any distress calls. The RFP mounts frequent patrols to Raubling Station and the nearby Augsburg Wreck to counter increasing threats from Unioners, Corsairs and Bundschuh in the system." - Neural Net Info-Card Passau Outpost

- Supplies ships with H-Fuel, Oxygen and Synth Paste

o Raubling Station, Daumann Heavy Construction - F/G-5/6

CLASS: Tutzing
AMENITIES: Yes
POPULATION: est. 1500

- "Kruger's experiences in Munich showed that dispersed automated platforms are vulnerable, so Daumann chose a different strategy when they initiated a mining operation there. Daumann constructed a small station in orbit of Rosenheim, near a field rich in Aluminium, one of the most widely used metals in spaceship construction. While a fairly common metal, Daumann gambled that the ease of access to the deposits in the Chiemsee would help them in dominating the Aluminium market.

Raubling has been in continuous operation since its construction. The Munich disaster has scattered the field its miners were exploiting, but two dense portions remain, from which Daumann is still mining aluminium." - Neural Net Info-Card Raubling Station

- Supplies ships with Oxygen, sells refined Aluminium and Mining Machinery

o Neu Augsburg Outpost, ALG Waste Disposal - E-4

CLASS: Shrine
POPULATION: est. 230

- "Although the Augsburg colony took extreme damage during the Munich Disaster, it was not considered to be a total writeoff. In what may be the largest salvage contract since the Yanagi project, ALG was tasked by Republican to dismantle still functional parts of the Augsburg colony, and reassemble them into a new station outside of the irradiated zone. Analysts are sceptical that the current state of Munich will be a large attraction to wealthy inhabitants, and expect that Republican will turn the station into a production facility of sorts.

The first major components to be salvaged were a solar panel, biodome, two habitat towers, the docking wing and a light manufacturing plant - none of which are fully repaired yet. Still, the station is selfpowered and, due to it's light current crew, selfsufficient." - Neural Net Info-Card Neu Augsburg Outpost

- Supplies ships with Consumer Goods, H-Fuel, Oxygen, trades with Toxic Waste

o Ingolstadt Station, Republican Shipping - G-2/3

CLASS: Abbey
POPULATION: est. 540

- "Ingolstadt Station was constructed in 730 A.S., a considerable amount of time after the initial colonisation of the planet Nuremberg, in order to handle the ever increasing raw material imports and finished product exports from the many facturies on the planets surface. Most of the space onboard the station is made up of enormous storage bays, and automated loaders.

After the Nomad War ended in 801 A.S., Republican Shipping decided to move its center of operations to the Munich system, and although there are large corporate offices planetside, Ingolstadt Station was expanded considerably to serve as the corporate headquarters for the Republican Shipping.

In recent years security has been tightened considerably around the station after the Unioners have expanded their operations in the Munich system. After an attack by the Unioners in 815 A.S., which left over seventy people aboard the station dead, Republican Shipping has requested additional measures to be taken by the Rheinland Police to prevent future attacks." - Neural Net Info-Card Ingolstadt Station

- Supplies ships with Consumer Goods and Oxygen, trades with Toxic Waste and Aluminium

o Augsburg Wreck, Junkers - A4

CLASS: Cathedral (Derelict)
GRAVITY: Partial
POPULATION: est. 120

- "The Augsburg Orbital Colony originally began construction in 781 A.S., but did not finish until 805 A.S., due to a shortage of funding. It was an effort by the Rheinland government to experiment with orbital cities in order to increase available luxuary living space without the need for planetary environments. Built around a modular design for easy upgrades, with large food producing biodomes and efficient solar and nuclear powered storage batteries, it was one of the largest space stations ever constructed, with an intended population of over a four thousand people.

The Augsburg colony took the worst blow when the Munich Disaster struck. Much of the base ended up mired in the irradiated murk that now surrounds the system, which has rendered the base all but uninhabitable. ALG is attempting a salvage operation, rebuilding the station using components salvaged from the wreck, but many parts of it are irreparably damaged. The Junkers have also been drawn to the wreck, and have begun stripping down parts of it - salvaging whatever valuables or information the wealthy inhabitants may have left behind during the evacuation. Aside from ALG and Junker salvage vessels, few civilian ships are able to safely operate inside the irradiated belt, so the Rheinland authorities have not been able to put a stop to the Junker activities." - Neural Net Info-Card Augsburg Wreck

- Supplies ships with Consumer Goods, Synth Paste and Oxygen, sells Industrial Hardware and Critical Temperature Alloy

o Unknown Asteroid Base, possibly Bundschuh - B-7

This base is located relatively close to the Frankfurt Jump Hole at A-6, deeply hidden in the Schwarzwald Cloud. To prevent detection from possible unlawful elements, the Seductive Rover did only pass by without a scan. If necessary, the Apahanta can be deployed for a scan. An increase of Bundschuh patrols indicates this base being related to the Bundschuh.

- Neural Net Info-Card not available
- No economic data available

o Unknown Asteroid Base, possibly Unioners - D-2

This base is located in the depths of the Alps Clouds, within an asteroid field. To prevent detection from possible unlawful elements, the Seductive Rover did only pass by without a scan. If necessary, the Apahanta can be deployed for a scan. An increase of Unioners patrols indicates this base being related to the Unioners.

- Neural Net Info-Card not available
- No economic data available

Of course there are the orbital mooring fixture and the docking ring of Planet Nuremberg, which are still operating within optimal parameters. Planet Nuremberg's information will be mentioned at another point in this report. Economic information are as following:
- Trades Oxygen, Water, High-Temperature Alloy, Critical Temperature Alloy, Aluminium, Fusion Diodes, Rheinbier, Consumer Goods, Synth Paste, H-Fuel, Polymers, Military Vehicles, Pharmaceuticals, Hydrocarbons and has a black market for Refugees.

So much for the installations. I believe the Augsburg Wreck, which seems to be under occupation of the "Schrotties", would be worth further investigation to see the consequences of the smaller Dark Matter storm cloud on large space stations. The deployment of permanent sensor probes is unlikely, as they would not stand the intense radiation of the Dark Matter cloud. Further scans need to be done either by an insider on Augsburg or by a heavy ship with a strong radiation shielding in frequent intervals, probably at least once a day, for a time span of months. Something the Rheinland patrols, or the unlawful forces, would definitely notice. I guess the best bet in terms of resource efficiency and unsuspicious work would be to contact the University of Cambridge about this. Maybe they can get in touch with those Junkers.

Now about the stellar bodies Munich. The system is illuminated by three stars, contains three planets, one moon, one four nebula clouds, three asteroid fields and one station debris field. Munich is accessible from Frankfurt system via gate and jump hole, from Sigma-15 via jump hole and from Omicron Xi via jump hole.

o Star Medium Blue-Green - E-4 (Grid Position x = 6000, y = -12000, z = -9500)
o Star Green Dwarf - C-5 (Grid Position x = -15000, y = 16000, z = 3000)
o Star Green Dwarf - Off-Grid (Grid Position (est.) x = ~17000, y = ~30000, z = ~-140000)

o Planet Nuremberg

DIAMETER: 15,029 km.
MASS: 6.11 x 10e24 kg.
TERRAIN: Terrestrial
TEMPERATURE: -32°C to 18°C
ESCAPE VELOCITY: 11.70 km/sec

- "First charted in 539 A.S., after the discovery of the Munich system in the same year by a Kruger survey vessel, the planet Nuremberg was largely ignored for nearly twenty years, despite a pleasantly temperate climate, with large tracts of plains and savannah that were suitable for farming and settlement. Kruger was instead more interested in the Schwarzwald and Alps clouds, which contained significant amounts of cobalt and silicon, and constructed several small automated mining platforms within the nebulas.

In 557 A.S. a jump gate was constructed, connecting the Munich system with Frankfurt, and civilian traffic was able to move freely into the system for the first time. Upon further inspection of Nuremberg, it was agreed to begin colonisation immediately, and hundreds of thousands of people from across Rheinland flocked to the new planet in the hopes of securing some of the available land for themselves. Deep Space Engineering soon moved in to begin construction on a series of trade lanes, and the Battleship Erlangen was stationed in orbit of Nuremberg to maintain order.

Nuremberg's oceans were soon revealed to be largely unsuitable for fishing, as most of the dangerous oceanic predators, such as the Pirasharq, quickly destroyed any imported fish stocks. On the land it was a similar story, and it was discovered that the initial planetary scans had missed the dangerous Gimeni worms that inhabited the soil across much of the planet. Virtually all of the imported crops also failed to germinate, despite seemingly ideal conditions. After several years, science teams from Planetform were able to determine that a chemical in the soil was responsible. It was soon found that the skin of the Gimeni worm secretes a chemical that kills any plant life not native to Nuremberg.

In despair, many of the planet's population started abandoning Nuremberg and returning to other parts of Rheinland, leaving the planet largely deserted, until in 738 A.S. when Daumann and Republican Shipping jointly purchased the planet from the bankrupt Rheinland government in order to build manufactories for the construction of military vehicles. As such, many of Nuremberg's current population and available land was devoted to the manufacture of the heavily armoured vehicles, and the heavy industry had slowly been polluting the planet.

Despite population numbers still climbing as of 816 A.S. and the increasing demand for imported food to Nuremberg to support them, the Rheinland government has refused to grant construction approval for any farming concerns, despite continual lobbying by the legitimate political arms of the LWB and Bundschuh, especially after it was discovered that the native grasses could be safely ingested by a number of animals - including pigs and cows - thus making it safe for livestock farming. This had angered the LWB and the Bundschuh, and to some extent even the Unioners, and raids on the planet's surroundings became fairly commonplace over the last few decades.

In advent of a massive dark matter storm that descended upon the system seemingly from nowhere, Nuremberg's population began to undergo a second and likely final exodus. Planetside meteorologists discovered that the dark matter was quickly eroding the entire planet's atmosphere, as what few crops upon the planet remained universally failed. Cancerous diseases increased exponentially upon the surface population and entire cities were thrown into chaos.

Opposition movements both legitimate and otherwise within Rheinland criticized the government, Daumann, and Republican for their tepidly slow response in providing refuge or aid to the masses of desperate Rheinlanders still fleeing the system by the millions. While still nominally capable of its former wartime output, thousands of craft from civilian-fighters to trains routinely breach the atmosphere every day, despite the best efforts of law enforcement to maintain some semblance of order.

The dying planet has in the span of a single year grown to become the most dangerous and lawless place in Rheinland, dropping to the bottom in nearly every civil demographic." - Neural Net Info-Card Planet Nuremberg

o Nordlingen

DIAMETER: 3,316 km
MASS: 4.92 x 10e23 kg
TERRAIN: Barren
TEMPERATURE: N/A
ESCAPE VELOCITY: 1.34 km/sec

- "A rocky, airless moon of the planet Nuremberg, pock marked with craters. Despite extensive surveys, no significant amounts of any valuable resource have been discovered and it is unlikely that anything will be done with this planetoid beyond the occasional weapons tests done by Daumann and the Rheinland Military on its surface." - Neural Net Info-Card Nordlingen

o Planet Rosenheim

DIAMETER: 8,409 km
MASS: 6.22 x 10e24 kg
TERRAIN: Barren
TEMPERATURE: -71°C to 24°C
ESCAPE VELOCITY: 7.29 km/sec

- "Rosenheim is an unremarkable barren world with thin atmosphere and ancient planetary crust devoid of any easily accessible resource deposits. Raubling Station was constructed in the planet's near orbit." - Neural Net Info-Card Planet Rosenheim

o Planet Bodensee

DIAMETER: 6,842 km
MASS: 1.57 x 10e25 kg
TERRAIN: N/A
TEMPERATURE: N/A
ESCAPE VELOCITY: 35.14 km/sec

- "A beautiful gas giant in the Munich system, Bodensee is comprised of over 70% hydrogen and helium, with the remainder of a various number of other gases, but due to the strength of the planet's gravitational pull no attempts have ever been made to use gas miners to retrieve the resources. The extreme gravity is also what prevented the gas giant from being destroyed by the disaster that struck Munich." - Neural Net Info-Card Planet Bodensee

o Schwarzwald Cloud

Located in the south-west of the system grid, this, in comparison, low-radiation cloud has an estimated size of 50.000M * 35.000M * 90.000M measure units. It is almost harmless. Even unarmored and unshielded vessels would suffer first damages from the radiation only after at least one hour. Contrary to the Neural Net Info-Card about this nebula, there are asteroids within that are still mined by active assets, probably of ALG.

- "A once beautiful cloud of green dust and asteroids in the west of the Munich system, the Schwarzwald Cloud has managed to survive the Munich disaster relatively intact. Any resources within are contaminated and useless. The Bundschuh have a strong presence in the field, and Unioners have been spotted inside as well." - Neural Net Info-Card Schwarzwald Cloud

o Alps Cloud

Located in the north-west of the system grid, this, in comparison, low-radiation cloud has an estimated size of 68.000M * 21.000M * 36.000M measure units. It is almost harmless. Even unarmored and unshielded vessels would suffer first damages from the radiation only after at least one hour. The asteroid field inside the nebula seems to act as cover for an unknown base, possibly related to the Unioners. See Info-Card.

- "A once beautiful cloud of green dust and asteroids in the north of the Munich system, the Alps Cloud contains significant amounts of silicon. The Munich disaster has dispersed large portions of the field, but two major fragments remain at the edge of the Munich system. All civilian travel into these fields has stopped, as any minerals within are now heavily contaminated. Corsairs and Unioners frequent the fields, using it as cover to launch raids on the tradelanes. " - Neural Net Info-Card Alps Cloud

o Small Dark Matter Storm Cloud

This Dark Matter storm cloud is the little brother of the Dark Matter storm that is about to devour Munich. It is located in the western area of the position grid and covers both Planet Bodensee and the Augsburg Wreck entirely. The Sigma-15 Jump Hole is located there as well as demolished trade lane rings. It is very likely the latter will be stolen by unlawful elements or the Junkers at Augsburg as they are entirely unprotected and offline. The Dark Matter Storm Cloud has a current size of 18.000M * 18.000M * 12.000M measure units and is slightly more dangerous in terms of radiation than the Alps and Schwarzwald clouds. There is no public info-card available about this cloud.

o Large Dark Matter Storm Cloud

This Dark Matter storm cloud is the horrible phenomen which is currently forcing all life off Planet Nuremberg. It is located in the eastern area of the system and covers are very large part of it, attracted by the suns. It is a matter of years or even only months until Nuremberg is uninhabitable. Currently, the storm measures a size of 23.000M * 30.000M * 95.000M and it twice as harmful to smaller ships than the smaller counterpart of the other side of the system. In comparison to the Alps and Schwarzwald clouds, the radiation level is ten times higher. There is a 7.000M * 7.000M * 14.000M asteroid field inside the storm which seems to be even more hostile, showing a radiation level of 1.5 times higher than anywhere else in this storm. It seems like two asteroid mines have been abandoned there, drifting inside that particular area without any activity. Even the Junkers wouldn't dare to pull those out of the field, given how extremely hostile it is.

This storm has halfway reached Nuremberg already, causing the atmosphere to dissolve. The report of a former inhabitant of the planet is added to this report further below.

Apart from that, wisps of the Dark Matter storm have been spotted all over the system. They are similar to the wisps seen in Galileo and Kepler.

o Jump Gate: Frankfurt - D-8 - Exit: Frankfurt G-4
o Jump Hole: Frankfurt - A-6 - Exit: Frankfurt E-5
o Jump Hole: Sigma-15 - A-3 - Exit: Sigma-15 F/G-5/6
o Jump Hole: Omicron Xi - H-1 - Exit: Omicron Xi B-6
- Note: A Rheinland Battleship is stationed at the Omicron Xi side of the Jump Hole

o Trade Lane connection Jump Gate Frankfurt - Raubling Station: Online
o Trade Lane connection Raubling Station - Neu Augsburg Outpost: Online
o Trade Lane connection Raubling Station - Planet Nuremberg: Offline
- Derelict Trade Lane ring at B/C-4/5, drifting
- Derelict Trade Lane ring at C-5, drifting
- Derelict Trade Lane ring at G-3
- Derelict Trade Lane ring at C-4, drifting
- Derelict Trade Lane ring at C-5, drifting

Now to the communicated information I was able to gather. To be perfectly honest, it is not much. People all over Munich seem to not talk about the catastrophe. All I heard was rumors and sayings about how horribly the conditions of working in Rheinland are. For example, Rheinland Polizei and Rheinwehr Soldiers get only paid every three months by the government because of Rheinland's horrible economical situation. A soldier of the Battleship Westfalen, the one stationed in Hamburg at the lane to Hudson, complained about the catastrophical integrity of the battleship, claiming it is a wonder that it is still in use while all repairs on it are purely makeshift. Reminds me of a certain other battleship. It is said the ship even has a leak in the reactor room and people avoid going there. People leave the Rheinland Polizei and the Rheinwehr and seek fortune in Republican Shipping or even ALG Waste Disposal. But that is only about the general mood in Rheinland.

A friend of mine lived on Nuremberg and has some more interesting things to tell. Here the excerpt:

"The main, well, issue back then was that the dark matter was starting to dissolve the atmosphere or something. Like, over the course of a few years, the time you could spent outside in broad daylight became shorter, because you'd get sunburns. This was always rather funny during the summer, where it was actually sort of warm for once, around 20° in the daylight, and you still needed to wear long-sleeved things because the sun would burn you. And yes, that is Celsius, [...]

In winter, the temperatures could drop to minus 20° where I lived, so there were lots of snow around the year. It reflected sunlight, so you got sunburns even in winter, which is why people usually wore something to protect their faces if they were out longer than for a walk or fetching groceries. I think now, the planet is partially engulfed in the stuff, so it's likely that the atmosphere is probably gonna be gone soon. When I left Nuremberg, there were already masses of people leaving the place. Entire cities were halfway empty and you could hear stories about riots at spaceports where people tried to steal ships to leave on the national news. I'm pretty sure most people either left the planet or are about to, anyways. It was colonized only some three hundred years ago and initially, there were a lot of people coming. Then people noticed you could neither fish nor grow crops because of weird environmental things, so half of them left again. There couldn't have been too many left after that. Imagine if those people had stayed.
"

You may or may not know I am a biologist, having studied not only the human body with focus on fitness and physical education concepts but also Curacao's imported marine wildlife. Of course I also took a look at the Nuremberg Pirasharq. Those beasts are incredibly hostile not only to the imported wildlife of Nuremberg but also to inhabitants, rendering most water bodies on the planet dangerous, which is a reason why Orbital Spa and Cruise never even remotely played with the thought of investing in Nuremberg in terms of tourism. There are rarely requests from rich people of Sirius that wish to keep pirasharqs in their luxury aquariums, however capturing those monsters has been declared so difficult and dangerous, it was so far only done by Kishiro robot squads. Even those failed sometimes. There was an incident on Curacao of a tiny group of pirasharqs escaping from a private island pool, however back then that said island was not connected to the filtered waters of the primary and secondary islands, meaning the pirasharqs died in the naturally sterilized water bodies of the planet.

Just to visualize how extremely dangerous those things are. You should send a bunch of them to King Charles. Maybe together with bucket of Planet Carlisle's carnivore bacteria.

This is all I can provide you right now. On another note, I relayed your message to a friend who will relay it to Miss Sweetwater. I really hope you mean it, because special circumstances have altered her entirely. The poor girl does not remember what her former self did. In a literal, medical sense.

I hope I was able to please you, Miss Perry.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_8.png]

[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Concurrent Operations

Yesterday, Agt. Skirka and I ran two concurrent operations at Tau-37. I took the initiative to make contact with the Order and met with Adm. Michal Golanski at Freeport 10. A detailed agreement of what we had discussed can be found in this channel [ACCESS RELEVANT COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL]. In summary, SIS will be working to normalise relations between Bretonia & the Order as we have far more to gain by earning their trust and hoping that Golanski's uses his influence upon this "Heinrich" who runs the Red Hessian Army. If we're able to successfully agree upon a ceasefire with the Hessians, then the Omegas will become significantly safer for Bretonian shipping and this will hopefully lead to increased war materiel imports from Rheinland. In exchange, we have offered the Order legitimacy and some right to access Bretonia at some point in the future.

Of course, we can't just take this agreement back to the Bretonian government. Therefore, in order to facilitate this deal over the long term, we will be working closely and clandestinely with the Order against mutual threats so that we can bring compelling evidence to the Bretonian government that it will be worth removing the Order from the official list of terror groups.

Secondly, I was contacted by our agent working with the Blood Dragons in Kusari, Victor Steiner [ACCESS RELEVANT COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL WITH V. STEINER]. It seems that the Kijima Clan is preparing for some kind of all out push against Samura at Planet Tomioka and have requested a significant number of military vehicles to aid in their campaign. I proceeded to contact Admiral MacIntire of the Newcastle Fleet in order to free up some BAF|MN Merchant Navy ships in order to supply the Dragons with the equipment they need. [ACCESS COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL WITH ADM. J. MACINTIRE] He was able to deliver and we were able to supply the Blood Dragons with a large number of military vehicles thanks to the huge and secure convoy the good Admiral was able to mobilise. [ACCESS RELEVANT RECORDS].

Naturally, SIS expects this to pay off over the long run. It's unclear whether the new Reformed Kusari Empire will take anti-Gallia stance but until that can be confirmed, Kusari's corporations continue to trade unhindered with the Kingdom of Gallia. Therefore any measures we can take to hamper this will advance Bretonian interests. Additionally, the maintaining close relations with the Blood Dragons is most definitely worth it as they are our most reliable non-Bretonian ally at the moment.

Image clusters of both the concurrent operations have been posted below for reference.

[ACCESS REFERENCE FILE]

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Sender:
Agent V. Steiner
To: SIS Control

After receiving a communication from the Blood Dragons requesting a shipment of certain goods, I am pleased to announce that the convoy we sent north can be counted as a success. The Merchant Navy moved our cargo to the RV point in Tau-37 where the dead drop took place with no incident. I have received word from the Blood Dragons confirming the arrival of the convoy and the subsequent transfer of all goods to Planet Tomioka.

I believe that with our help, the upcoming assault on the mentioned planet will result in a Blood Dragon success. Steps have been taken to ensure that our involvement in the internal affairs of Kusari will remain secret. Negotiations will begin soon with the Blood Dragon leadership as to whether it is possible we can establish an outpost on Tomioka at the conclusion of their campaign.

Supporting documentation

Transmission Terminated
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....

[Image: scb3v9.jpg]

[Subject]: Field Report

Contact Report:

A spike in combat has drawn down in the Orkney system due to the resumption of the Montmorency's operational status, and I was proceeding to relocate across the Taus back towards Bretonia (in an unmarked patroller), when I encountered a GMS supply vessel attempting to enter the Leeds system. It was loaded to the max with Aluminium Ore, likely bound for the Gallic war machine in Leeds. The captain refused to spare himself, his crew or his vessel and refused to abandon the cargo. High ice intensity caused some light interference with my weapons lock, but I managed to take the ship down as it fled just outside of the Leeds jumpgate. I then sent out a call to any BAF vessels that could come recover the ore for ourselves, but none were available, and the cargo wound up lost to the ice field.

Guncams

As per previous orders, I have resumed my course towards the Bretonia/Liberty borderworlds, where I will take to a codenamed vessel onwards for an assessment of the Bering crisis, and potential impacts on Liberty's forces. Once that is complete, I'll be returning to the embargo zone. The Council's attack threw the Gallic supply chain off, but it seems that was only temporary. My only recommendation at this time would be to prepare options for a disabling strike on the Tau-31-> Leeds jump gate to slow the flow of war materials that are likely to increase again, now that the Gauls have recovered themselves in Orkney. I'll try make regular reports as I go to keep HQ informed.

Standing by,

Jonas Hudson

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

[INCOMING MESSAGE]

[Subject]: Oscar Alfa

One of my intel assets just reported in after spending some time at sector "Oscar Alfa". There he met with some kind of political union of small and mid-tiered dons calling themselves the Amalfi. It seems that they are preparing for hostile but peaceful takeover of "Mike Alfa Lima Tango Alfa" when the current administration is no longer in power (the National Council).

The full logs of the conversation can be found here: [ACCESS RELEVANT INTELLIGENCE]

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[INCOMING MESSAGE]

[Subject]: Encounter with the KNI

Kusari Naval Intelligence just buzzed us at Cortez. There we found a overt cover KNI agent by the name "Akai Hime" and a Commune pilot. This was on the Liberty side of the system and the KNI agent revealed many details for us during the interrogation, such as openly admitting to violating Crayterian territorial space at Coronado. I allowed the BPA) Constable onsite, Terry Jeffords, to deal with the Commune as he saw fit. The BPA also received support from our gunboat, the HMS Stout. I then offered to escort the KNI agent out of the system to which he was compliant.

During our travel there, he indicated that there may be some political festering within Kusari and that the new Reformed Kusari Empire may consider taking an anti-Gallia stance. He said that they wanted a better picture of what the war looks like on our end. I told him that if we're going to take the RKE seriously, we need to see some indication that Kusari will be reducing Gallic influence upon their government, such as (but not limited to) economic sanction or complete trade embargo upon Gallia. I told him that I would give him a week to get back to me regarding what his government says before I forward the territorial violations over to the Crayterian and Libertonian intelligence agencies, to which he responded that the LSF's repeated territorial violations over the years means that this is of no concern to him. Nevertheless, he was still willing to see what cooperation we can build with the KNI from our end.

After speaking with Dir. Weber when I RTB'ed, he suggested we invite them for a guided tour of the Tau - 31 and the Leeds system. Perhaps this will lead to some anti-Gallia actions, however small, on their part.

- [ACCESS PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF ENCOUNTER]
- [ACCESS CONVERSATION LOGS]

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....

[Image: jonas3.png]

[Subject]: Field Report

Status report:

A few days ago a new installation was discovered in geosynchronous orbit over our designated atmospheric entry point to the main resistance base on Planet Leeds.

Seen here:

I made regular runs in and out over the next 72 hours to observe. The base was neutral and simply registering as 'Satellite' on scanner. I saw no activity coming or going in that time. I attempted direct communication via the neural net, linked HERE. No reply was received. I was unable to determine if the base was friendly or part of a Gallic plot to block our access to the resistance on Leeds. But, due to the possibility it was being done by a friendly party who may have provided us assistance, I held off on sending word to the BAF and BPA pending more information.

However, I just conducted a patrol and at present the installation has disappeared and there is no sign of it having changed location. I can only conclude the place was destroyed (likely by Gallic Royal Navy patrols) or dismantled by its builders. I'll continue to keep an eye on the area in case of any more attempts to build non military approved modular installations so close to our forward operating base here in Leeds. I doubt this was part of any covert BAF activity. Due to the inability to ascertain its source, and a seemingly neutral IFF, I feared it may be part of a Gallic covert operation to quietly establish a permanent military installation in Leeds' orbit. For now, the threat seems to have been taken care of.

Standing by,

Jonas Hudson

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

[INCOMING MESSAGE]

[Subject]: Illegal LSF incursion in Dublin

GCHQ detected an ONS| tagged LSF Guardian entering the Dublin system via the Omega 49 jump hole about one hour ago. A BAF Lt. Commodore Hunter and I intercepted the vessel and conducted an onsite interrogation. The LSF agent did not request prior clearance to enter Bretonia, refused to cooperate with us during the interrogation and outright lied about the reason for its presence inside Bretonia.

- It stated that it was unaware the jumphole would lead to the Dublin system despite the fact that it is a very well known stable jump hole with lots of shipping traffic.

- It lied about heading towards the direction of jump hole when it was caught. I witnessed it moving away from me before changing directions. The ship did not stop at the first order to halt either.

- The agent lied and was uncooperative during the interrogation, offering only short, even one word answers to questions that the BAF commodore and I asked.

- It demanded to be let out of Bretonia via the Omegas. We refused as we ordered it to leave Bretonia via the independent worlds. After escorting him through Bretonia, the agent offered a condescending comment about how we allowed him to collect a lot of intelligence on Bretonia by flying through commonly visited trade lanes via the New London and Manchester system.

Further evidence is listed below.

- [ACCESS PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF ENCOUNTER]
- [ACCESS CONVERSATION LOGS]

It is my recommendation that the ONS| are not allied and should be watched under all circumstances. While the 404 are xenophobic and have refused to work with us on multiple occasions, they never treated us with such disrespect or stupidity.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14