Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SIS] - Intelligence Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE - KINGDOM OF BRETONIA - SEMPER OCCULTUS
[Image: c2KXipi.png]

To: SIS Defence Intelligence Staff

Subject: Update

While returning from the Taus yesterday, I encountered a Natio Octavarium fighter (callsign: Utsusemi) near Freeport 6. We had a brief conversation, during the course of which the pilot reported an increase in aluminum ore shipping through Tau-23 by the Gallic Metal Service. The Octavarium pilot conjectured that the ore was being used for the lane construction project. That would be consistent with what we know of their aims in the region, but a single data point isn't really enough for a proper analysis. I have attached my comm log to this message, as well as a data dump from my vessel's scanner array from my recent trip through the Tau systems. Hopefully somebody at home will find it useful.

File Attachment: SIS/SM.COMMLOG.NOT29-8250722/0123-0130

File Attachment: SIS/SM.SCANDUMP.TREG-8250722
(FILE UPLOADED TO CENTRAL DATABASE - CLEARANCE REQUIRED)

In Her Majesty's Service,

Lady Sarah Mountbatten, Agent
Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service
SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE - KINGDOM OF BRETONIA - SEMPER OCCULTUS
[Image: c2KXipi.png]

To: SIS Defence Intelligence Staff

Subject: Operation Treasure Chest

After receiving orders to scout the Ω2 system, I drew a modified Arrastra-class mining ship from SIS ship pool. My usual assigned ship was being fitted with a cloaking device at that time, and was consequently out of service. I also felt that a mining ship would draw less attention in the region. It was a sensible precaution as I received no hostile attention, or attention of any kind, during this mission. My findings follow.

[Image: ACEN5p5l.png]

The Ω2 system appears to be a young one. The system is centred on a red dwarf with a prominent accretion disk and protoplanets in various stages of development.

[Image: 067UmoZl.png]

I entered the system from the Ω7 Jump Hole and found myself in a lava field. My sensors indicated that it was likely the result of a protoplanetary collision. The field appears to contain exploitable amounts of uncut diamonds.

In addition to the jump hole to Ω7, I also located jump holes to Ω3, Ω47, and Ω54. The Ω3 and Ω47 jump holes are located in otherwise unremarkable gas clouds, though the area surrounding the Ω47 hole contains pockets of explosive gas. The jump hole to Ω54 is located inside a larger lava field which also appears to contain exploitable amounts of uncut diamonds. The area surrounding the Ω54 jump hole contains pockets of explosive gas.

There are two prominent protoplanets in the accretion disk, designated Leisi and Salme. Both are in the early stages of formation, are still molten and have yet to clear their orbits of debris. Neither protoplanet appears to be of more than scholarly interest. In the area near Salme, I located a beacon laid by earlier prospectors in an area rich in uncut diamonds. The rest of the accretion disk does not appear to be rich in exploitable resources, though it may warrant a second look by explorers better outfitted for the task.

Aside from the prospector's beacon, I located no other signs of any permanent presence in the system.

Leisi Protoplanet

Salme Protoplanet

Accretion Disk Mineable Zone

In Her Majesty's Service,

Lady Sarah Mountbatten, Agent
Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: bIGaapy.png]

[To]: Defence Intelligence Staff
[From]: Boudica, [SIS]
[Subject]: Midnight Runner
[Encryption]: High

Good evening, SIS.

I am reporting about the events of yesterday, regarding a transport of that was acknowledged to have several advances on technology. Said transport was staked to leave Freeport Nine, heading towards Freeport One and the movement called the attention of several entities around. Our contact within Freeport Nine delivered the notice to me and SISTER notified me that a 404 agent was also in the region and that it would be of help, a Christina Robinson.

Auxesia, AI, Nomads, Corsairs, Freelancers, Hessians and Zoners soon swarmed the Freeport Nine, waiting to see said transport leaving the docks. One of the signatures was our asset, Ezrael Vertiga, in the Apahanta that promptly cloaked and without a doubt followed the event from a safe distance.

Hostilities erupted as several Cultist signatures attacked the convoy. As we were busy defending the transport, the AI, Nomads and Auxesia alongside freelancers started to engage the Corsairs. Between all that, even MND arrived to scene to offer its help against the cultist forces. However, all of the major players in capital class vessels decided to engage the heavily armored transport as well fighting their opposite cliques.

Myself, the 404 Agent and the MND intercepted several missile attacks launched at the transport within the Gamma system, and continued to press on. In this, I was threatened and attacked by the Auxesia capital, Eidolon alongside the AI and nomads. Even as I was engaged with the nomad signatures, it kept shooting at me, providing close fire support to said Nomads, as several witnesses can attest and as the logs and images can confirm.

In Omega-41, the MND agent was victim to a nova strike from one of the cultists, leaving myself and Agent Robinson to fend of for ourselves while the transport kept moving on at impulse being engaged by the Auxesia and AI capitals. Finally in Omega-5, we managed to allow the transport to gain some distance as we tied up most of the engaging forces.

Unfortunately, it was too badly damaged in Omega-3 and received severe damage from the Auxesia and AI. Meanwhile, Hessian forces arrived to the site and started to shoot the nomad signatures. However it did not fired upon the Auxesia and AI capitals that were still actively engaging me and completely disregarded their movement towards and into Omega-5, preferring to shoot Agent Robinson within Omega-3, since she was obviously the most dangerous element to Bretonia, Hessians and whatever was in a 100 KM range.

Excuse, sarcasm does not agree to me. As I said, Hessians chose to shoot one fighter vessel over the Auxesia and AI capitals going into Omega-5, even although having capital assets of their own. I ordered the Hessian to desist and he promptly ignored me, keeping on shooting, as if it wanted to press the matter. I ordered the 404 agent to move towards Sprague and decided to engage the Hessian fighter. After gaining its attention, the 404 managed to escape and I retreated back to Sprague where the Hessian was forced to actually think with its brain for once and left the scene, not before spouting nonsense regarding Omega-3.

Final assessment of the whole situation:
- Auxesia and AI are clearly working with or working under the Nomad influence.
- Hessians do not care to uphold the ongoing discussions over the NAP.
- Ezreal Vertiga may have further information, contact is advised.

Attachments:

--Guncams--

--Voice Recording--

In eternal service to Bretonia,
Boudica, External Operative
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
Agent Hudson
You are hereby given authority to proceed with the acquisition of the aforementioned installation in Edinburgh. You are appointed senior agent in leading and overseeing this operation. It is strongly advised you keep your operations within that system quiet, we do not need to attract any attention.
[Incoming Message]

[To]: SIS command
[From]: Fraser, J
[Subject]: Located Trading Hub
[Encryption]: high

I bid you a good evening Directors,

On a recent patrol in the *redacted* system Mr Skira and I stumbled over an interesting station. It seems to emmit no signals whatsoever, as if it was inactive. I would assume no one lives on this thing.

I personally think this could be an opportunity for the SIS to get a spaceborne headquater in a remote location, hidden from enemy eyes. I propose to send a boarding team to the station and, if you allow, I will volunteer for this mission.

An outside picture of the station is attached. The precise location will be disclosed to you personally. I bid you a good day.

###

[End Message]
Agent Fraser
Your request to assist in the acquisition is hereby approved. Coordinate with Agent Hudson, the two of you ought to speed things along.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
Agent Hudson
You are to continue your operation and provide an update once the area surrounding the station has been secured and when you have ensured that the life support systems are fully operational, you may also wish to provide a damage report should there be any structural damage. You are to also provide a recommendation on what the base might be best used for.

Agent Mountbatten
You are to report to the Tau-44 system as soon as possible and will operate as a liaison officer to the Natio Octaverium, this does not however mean that you are exempt from patrol duty.
Agent Zachary Statham reporting,

Agent Skirka and myself received a distress beacon from the Tau 44 system, with reports of small arms fire from the Natio Octavarium. Upon arrival things were far more than what we expected, there were two Auxesian capital vessels as well as the Scarab ship Amenhotep. Overall the situation was remarkably stable given the company until a Freelance researcher showed up with a bay full of Nomad Organics. Skirka was busy wooing a Unione Corse. I made the decision to attempt to offer the freelancer a deal of a credit sum in exchange for the materials. This was what triggered an escalating chain of events that nearly led to the death of the researcher at the hands of Auxesia. Eventually the freelancer "chose" to leave with the Auxesian battle group, leaving the Natio space clear of all hostiles. After that we headed back for Bretonia, rendezvousing with Armed Forces Lieutenants Eva Flameheart and Martin Beck in Tau 29. Full documentation of the interaction is below including gun cam images from both Skirka and myself as well as audio logs.

Gun Cams

Audio Logs

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14