Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SIS] - Intelligence Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

[To]: SIS Defence Intelligence Staff
[From]: Jonas Hudson, SIS
[Subject]: Recon Report
[Encryption]: High

Jumpgate to Leeds scouted

As per orders I took a quick scouting flight out to the Royal Navy reactivated jumpgate to Leeds in New London. I took some basic scans and lingered a few minutes to scan for routine patrols. I found that the gate no longer has any working turrets and there are no fixed defensive objects deployed anywhere nearby at this time. The closest Gallic Navy positions are at the Southampton wreck junction. Should we wish to proceed with attacking this gate, we should find only light resistance at best. So far this is the most vulnerable of any potential target sites. We should have reasonably safe conditions for the next little while at least. I advise that we proceed asap. I'm hiding nearby in enemy territory, but can have "eyes on" the objective within minutes if ordered.

Standing by,

Agent Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
Opening Video Transmission

[Image: bOvBvdj.png]

Sender ID: [SIS] Hanna Wyghtham
Recipient ID: Director Harry Weber

G'day mr. Weber, Today I flew with the Neptune and mr. Clyde to the Omega-5 System and measured it. I will provide you every single Guncamshot below.

Sincerely,
Signed,

Hanna Wyghtham ,Intelligence Officer
Secret Intelligence Service

Attachment:
[ SENSIBLE ]

[Image: W1Ixj7V.png]

Video Transmission Terminated

[Image: W1Ixj7V.png]

Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System.

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret – For Directors’ eyes only ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
SIS Directors

04/03/826A.S*

Meeting Union concerning operation Rheinland

Good day, command!

I met the Union captain Valerie today in the Bering system near the Pacifica base. i had a talk with her about our planned Rheinland government reform. She said, she will pass it to a certain UN member who knows what to do with our offer. I personally think the Unioners will support our plans.

That's all for today.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Hanna Wyghtham
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Intelligence Officer Hanna Wyghtham
***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Agent Alex Clyde.
Subject: IMG facilities in Bretonia Space.
Encryption: Secured.

As requested by the officials, i've made a patrol recently to check the current situation of IMG facilities inside the Bretonian sovereign space.
It may be possible that some bases still yet to be spotted, as Bretonia has a high presence of stations, some request to BPA to make an exhaustive checklist of them would make things easier, but these ones are the most important to be concerned about right now.

Attached files here.

Standing by:
Agent Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
INCOMING MESSAGE

...FROM: <USER NOT FOUND>

...LOCATION: <ROUTING DATA NOT FOUND>

...MESSAGE FOLLOWS

Recognition code TACO TUESDAY.

First engagement between IMG and BAF forces occurred today at Aland Shipyard. ALG Battlecruiser Erdbeben fired on BAF forces in this engagement. Corsair presence was incidental and not indicative of an alliance between IMG and the Corsairs.

ATTACHMENT: Sensor Readout - [ALG]-Erdbeben

[Incoming Message]

[To]: Defense Intelligence Staff
[From]: Peter Sanders
[Subject]: Scouting report
[Encryption]: low

Greetings Directors,

I have scouted out the South Shields Refinery, a local headquarters for the traitorous Independent Miners Guild in Newcastle. Specs of the base can be located in the attachments, and I can personally say that they are not entirely prepared for a full-blown siege. However, it will take a few days for the Ark Royal to mobilize, giving these disloyal scumbags time to call in reinforcements from Tau-31.

I suggest that we get the fleet in Newcastle prepared for assault, as it's likely that the IMG will call upon their new Gallic friends to fight on their behalf as well. That is all.

Sincerely,

Peter Sanders

Attachments: Embedded
[End Message]
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

[To]: SIS Defence Intelligence Staff
[From]: Jonas Hudson, SIS
[Subject]: Situation Report
[Encryption]: High

Council Base Egilsay Prison Destroyed:

Some Council forces had recently constructed a Prison Base adjacent to the Battleship DeGrasse in the Orkney System, and I had been in the area in pursuit of Gallic trade vessels, when the facility came under directy attack by MRG and Gallic Royal Police (MdG) forces. Unforunately, the base was unshielded and a full onslaught by several Gallic capital vessels quickly reduced the base to wreckage. However, many friendly forces came to deter the Gauls as much as possible. I sent out a call for help on their behalf (Link) I have continued to periodically patrol the area.

Guncams of attack on Egilsay Prison

Follow up: I recently spotted another base out by the asteroid field north of the DeGrasse, any agents available should scout the area again when possible.

Deal concluded with Unioners:

An accord has been reached with the Unioners. Our vessels are treat their vessels as lawful traders in Bretonian space, they in turn have agreed to cease attacking Bretonian commerce.

Details for Director's Eyes Only

Contact with the Lane Hackers:

I've noticed a new scanner in use, the Minified Spyglass Scanner, that is of Lane Hacker Origin. Apparently its an alternate version of their Spyglass Network Scanner and operates very much the same. I contacted them to try and get clearance to go seek out some of these devices that have augmented cargo scanning range. They were open to selling us some of the devices, but pointed out that we could find them now on the 'grey' market or black market basically. They were less receptive to allowing us access to any of their hideouts or allowing us to utilize their systems to fight Gallia. If any of our agents wish to procure one of these scanners, forward me the 250 milion credits, and I'll cover any additional costs. They have assured us quality equipment, but it may be a ploy for credits. I've secured one of the devices on my own first. But this could work out for us in the long run. Contact me directly if interested, I'll have to notify them about our intent soon. (Link to comms)

Core Extends offer of Assistance:

Nathan Archos, Supreme Guildkeeper of The Core, has contacted us offering their sympathies and assistance against IMG aggression. Expect a possible joint operation and I advise our agents to be open to cooperation with them when operating in the Omegas and Omicrons.

Details for Director's Eyes Only

Standing by,

Agent Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
INCOMING MESSAGE

...FROM: <USER NOT FOUND>

...LOCATION: <ROUTING DATA NOT FOUND>

...MESSAGE FOLLOWS

Recognition code PROBLEM CHILD.

I wasn't able to gather much information today as I was too busy having a ship shot out from under me. Still, the following may prove useful.

ATTACHMENT

[Image: LDsDXk9.png]
$remcon -relayJ4B // $exec nnseccomm // $crkey earl.grey // $comm-init

Grayson here,

Been a while since I checked in here, and this is as good time as any. After I returned to active duty, I briefly travelled to New Holland to help repel a Corsair invasion. But ever since BAF deployed the Norfolk Battlegroup in Omega-3, I assisted their pilots in operations against the IMG. I'll give you a rundown of my experiences.

The miners give fierce resistance and use every advantage. The majority of their heavy ships remain in the opening around Aland, waiting for our capital vessels to approach through the asteroid field. While in the asteroid field, our heavy ships are engaged by Hessian and IMG bombers.

The inside opening is protected by weapon platforms and heavy vessels. Although our fighters can engage bogeys on their turf, it can get dicey. The miners and Hessians don't try to break the blockade, instead attempting to draw us to Aland where they have a natural advantage, given their experience in asteroid field combat.

I'd share the strategy employed by the BAF to counter these moves, but it's more appropriate for a briefing than for this channel. Instead, I'll just forward a few guncams from the site that I've accumulated over a couple of days.

Julian Grayson
SIS Operative

$comm-end -force // $crkey-clear -obfsc // $kill nnseccomm // $remcon-off
Agent Zachary Statham reporting,

After finalizing the requirements for the [SIS]-HMS-Trentham I began moving High Security prisoners from Planet Sydney to BPA Newgate for booking. After the first successful trip I encountered the QC|"Valladolid" in high orbit of Planet Sydney. QC|"Valladolid" is a "Sarissa" class Outcast Battleship, upon questioning he claimed to be part of a new Outcast Intelligence organization I assume a splinter from the Amalfi Directorate. When this fact came to light I realized I may be in over my head at which point I called for backup from the [SIS]-HMS-New.Zealand who was able to quickly make it on scene. Upon their arrival I managed to slip away from the situation and bring the prisoners safely back to Sydney where I got into a combat vessel and quickly made my way back. When I returned I found the Captain of the New Zealand attempting to defuse the situation and eventually managing to get the proper fines from the captain as well as his cooperation in leaving the system which he chose to leave via Omega-47 claiming to "Be in search of Corsairs".

Drone Cams

Audio Logs

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14