Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Danger Circuit | TODAY! @ 20:00 UTC | Open to All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://discord.gg/wvUcaQG
event discord voice chat
please behave

FR Protection Activated, ok?

Changes: 10 laps
Changes: Nanobots and batteries allowed

[Image: 1NsV2lJ.png]

KEPLER DANGER CIRCUIT

FRIDAY, August 4 - 20:00 UTC

DESCRIPTION:
The race you are about to sign up for is not like any other. The race is designed to challenge a pilot's piloting capabilities as well as adaptability and endurance. In this race, racers must fly head to head through constant radiation while dodging fire from other racers as well as weapon 'PoB' platforms. Without access to their own repair capabilities, racers must strategies when to head to the pit stop and when to do actions against other racers to get ahead. Racers will constantly be under pressure until the end and must stay on top of their game!
Are you prepared to face Sirius' toughest circuit?

RULES:
- Guns are not allowed to be used on other racers that are entering into a pit stop. The pit stop detour must not be abused.
- Racers are to make a complete stop and do all needed repairs and resupplies before cruising off again. No attacking in the pit stop.
- When deciding to use your guns, racers are not permitted to 'camp' in one place or fly against traffic. Slowing down is a viable option.
- If a racer is disabled (//pvp-dead), he/she may re-enter the race but will forfeit the number of laps he/she has achieved to that point.
- Follow each race ring during your race. When finished your race, do not disrupt the other racers who are still racing.
- No bots / batts / armor / cloaking.

REWARDS:[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/dEYG2l5.png?1[/img]
- Points will be rewarded and recorded for the top 4 racers.
- Racers bring 10 mills each to bet.
- Additional betting money during the event is possible.

ROUTE:
Racers will start from the higher end of the race track. They will then enter the spiral and once completed will turn to race in a clockwise circle around the outer circle of the track. Repairs will take place on the inner path. Once a racers finishes all laps, he must then finish at the end of the final straight of the route.

> Total circular laps: 20

Repair Ship - [Player needed] (preferably someone who doesnt want to race)
Counting Person - [Player needed] (preferably someone who doesnt want to race)
Racers:
-
-
-
-
-

Please provide your character name, ship name if you want to come! We need it in order to add you to the base hostile list for the race!

Race event is open to register! Post inRP!
[Image: 1NsV2lJ.png]
Date might be moved due to the fact that the day schedualed is Father's day.
Date is going to be moved.
I will be using Skype to get enough people unless someone posts their interest in the event in the thread.
Date updated and ready for the show
Time set to 20:00 UTC (unless a better time is decided)
[Image: amhDrNs.png]

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]

Hey, Sunny.

I don't think I've ever participated in one of your races. I'll give it a go now. You better have the whiskey ready for when I get there.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
[Image: lgwtEWj.png]

Kon'nichiwa Sunny!

Long time, no see, huh?!

I've checked out your awesome racetrack and done a couple of fly-throughs in my little Hayabusa, totally can't wait to fling my ship around that thing alongside some other racers!

See you at the track!

Bye byes for now!

[Image: bMy7VIg.png]
estimates to be 4 racers so far ( Henderson @ nOmnomnOm )
I would like there to be at least 2 more that show up.

Also we have repair person so that is good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4